FORUMS

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,658 posts
Thanks Meter: 30,035

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 04:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th October 2019, 12:37 AM |#31151  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by martyfender

Do you have a link for it? I looked back in the thread a ways and did not see it.

Send me an email to [email protected].
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th October 2019, 01:14 AM |#31152  
Flag Indianapolis, IN
Thanks Meter: 1,595

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HootanParsa

Send me an email to [email protected].

I re-added gdrive to Mix and have now watched that shared video of 2:30, so far, with no crashes for me. That is on one of my 4 tablets. I have now started an second, simultaneous instance of it running on a second, tablet. I am now 7:00Min and the video stopped playing and would not start again until I restarted it from the beginning. It could have been caused by my 5 minute display time out, though. The second time I started, I moved the slider to about 6:30 and have let it play from there, ok, so far. I am using the hardware decoder. Should I change the display to never time out to test this better? The second instance has continued playing but I have been occasionally touching the screen so it does not time out, if that was the cause. Upon closer inspection the video is stopped, not paused, because the counter is back at zero.
The log that is attached is from a third device where I let it play, touched the screen before the display time out, then I let it play until the video stopped, which was not near the end, at all. My guess is the display sleep/screen lock kicked in to pause it, because the screen didn't actually shut off or lock and it can't be started again.. Also, I can't now access any other files on gdrive unless I close and reopen the app. When I relaunch the app and open the video on gdrive, it starts playing where it left off, because resume on start is checked, I presume.
Attached Files
File Type: txt MiX-B19100610_2019-10-06_22-16.txt - [Click for QR Code] (37.3 KB, 2 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to martyfender For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift martyfender Ad-Free
7th October 2019, 04:17 AM |#31153  
Thanks Meter: 1,337

More
Quote:

... I see the top number is 1... If the files aren't renamed in order of the selection let me know.

i think you'll understand what i'm saying if you take note of the time shown against each file. in my reckoning, 04:55 (the oldest) should be 1 but is 5 and 05:20 (the newest) should be 5 but is 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0han

.. when I touched (selected) files in the order 5,3,4,1,2, the files were renamed in that order itself.... While this could come in handy in certain situations, I hope you will be able to make the renaming respect the timestamps also and not just the order of touch (selection)..

7th October 2019, 07:29 AM |#31154  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:

Install the latest build > Open MiX > Add a new SMB bookmark with hostname+user+password > Tap on the bookmark > After the long authentication tap on the main menu > Send log > Send me the log file. Thank you.

thanks so much for your work btw. attached is the logfile!
Attached Files
File Type: txt MiX-Log-B19100610.txt - [Click for QR Code] (2.5 KB, 6 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to frank93 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift frank93 Ad-Free
7th October 2019, 11:31 AM |#31155  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
I have MiX on a range of Android devices and find it very useful; THANKS.

I have one issue. I am trying to delete dozen of folders and thousands of files located on Micro SD cards. I do not have the Undo feature turned on. The delete process takes ages; in fact I stopped MiX several times to investigate the issue. I found Fx File Explorer was much much fast in deleting files. Some other file managers were also much faster that MiX.

Is there anything I can do to speed up deleting multiple files and folders at one time using MiX?

Chris
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to harrisc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift harrisc Ad-Free
7th October 2019, 12:45 PM |#31156  
Thanks Meter: 30

Donate to Me
More
@Hootan Parsa
Can you add support to open chm files in PDF add-on of mixplorer ??

I have to install another ebook reader app just to open chm files like this one
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...id=org.readera

I know chm files not widely spread but sometimes we have files in this format
The Following User Says Thank You to elswerky For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift elswerky Ad-Free
7th October 2019, 01:12 PM |#31157  
Thanks Meter: 1,337

More
Quote:

Install the latest build...

100510 beta installs fine on android 10 pixys os. 100610 beta doesn't, on the same setup.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191007-092946_Files.png
Views:	342
Size:	197.7 KB
ID:	4837463   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191007-092955_Package_installer.png
Size:	178.4 KB
ID:	4837465   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191007-093004_Android_System.png
Size:	123.7 KB
ID:	4837469  
7th October 2019, 04:47 PM |#31158  
Flag Nazareth, PA
Thanks Meter: 1,321

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kostas gp

Amazing explorer! But only one thing. Zipping a magisk module gives unzip error in magisk manager. This doesn't happen with other explorers. Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug?

This still present on the latest beta, any workarounds? That doesn't involve using another file explorer just for this?
7th October 2019, 05:41 PM |#31159  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,494

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEANRIVERA

This still present on the latest beta, any workarounds? That doesn't involve using another file explorer just for this?

That was fixed eons ago
7th October 2019, 06:01 PM |#31160  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elswerky

@Hootan Parsa
Can you add support to open chm files in PDF add-on of mixplorer ??

I have to install another ebook reader app just to open chm files like this one
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...id=org.readera

I know chm files not widely spread but sometimes we have files in this format

It is already supported. Isn't it working? Please send me a sample file to test it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th October 2019, 06:03 PM |#31161  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrisc

I have MiX on a range of Android devices and find it very useful; THANKS.

I have one issue. I am trying to delete dozen of folders and thousands of files located on Micro SD cards. I do not have the Undo feature turned on. The delete process takes ages; in fact I stopped MiX several times to investigate the issue. I found Fx File Explorer was much much fast in deleting files. Some other file managers were also much faster that MiX.

Is there anything I can do to speed up multiple files and folders at one time using MiX?

Chris

What is your Android version? And is your device rooted?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)