Magnetic car mount

Search This thread

lbtc777

Jun 21, 2010
I checked the threads, but didn't see one for this. Does anyone have a recommendation for a Magnetic car mount that will hold the weight of the OnePlus 7 Pro? Specifically for air vent mount.

I had been using one for my 5t, but recently upgraded to the 7 pro. I tried using the mount on this phone and the magnet is not able to hold the weight, the phone falls of while driving after a slight bump.

I'm eyeing this one, but looking for recommendations
https://smile.amazon.com/WizGear-Ma...holder+for+car+air+vent&qid=1570398542&sr=8-3

lush8

Jun 8, 2018
scosche works fine for my OP7P and my phone weighs 278g with its case/metal plate. i've had it for the past 10k miles i've been driving and never once had my phone fall off.

Reactions: lbtc777

Gobiastard

May 11, 2013
Scosche is the way to go, have one in my car and one in boat. Used them with OP5T and was worried that could they handle added weight of OP7 Pro. No problems there, the one in the boat handles it fine, there is lot more movement and jumps when driving with boat.

Reactions: lbtc777

lbtc777

Jun 21, 2010
Scosche is the way to go, have one in my car and one in boat. Used them with OP5T and was worried that could they handle added weight of OP7 Pro. No problems there, the one in the boat handles it fine, there is lot more movement and jumps when driving with boat.

Wow, two votes for Scosche! Yes I am probably going to get one.

Top Liked Posts