Post Reply Email Thread
8th March 2015, 12:11 PM |#301  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3,906

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sathya80

In-call volume is too low....

Thanks for the ROM. I have a good battery backup for more than a day. But only thing which troubles me is in-call volume on other end is too low. My friends tell me that they couldn't hear me properly with sound too low.. any fix or work arounds please.

Thanks

Try this app https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...hd2.util.audio
The Following User Says Thank You to Robbie P For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Robbie P Ad-Free
10th January 2016, 01:37 PM |#302  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Hello Mr. Chau,

kind thanks for your very hard work.
I try to get your ROM working on EU 512mb NAND at the moment. Data is also on NAND. Remaining storage get's tiny bit little. But the result is stunning! The device actually runs fairly smoothly.

You stated: (I quote your post on page 7)

- SlimKat only work with NativeSD & DirectSD on MAGLDR or CLK

- If use NativeSD, please make sure you have free 1G on EXT4 and you must fresh install
- If use DirectSD, please make sure you have free 1G on 1st EXT4, 1G on 2nd EXT4 and you must fresh install too.

Reaction:
After many hours of re-flashing your ROM relly didn't seem to work on Nand+DataOnExt.
Maybe it's good to mention in your OP that NAND+DataOnExt doesn't work.?

Yet still you're my hero and I thank you for your work!!
The Following User Says Thank You to vicenza For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vicenza Ad-Free
11th October 2019, 03:13 PM |#303  
Flag Shiraz
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Can any one please send me a link of "ChauTien_SlimKat_4.4.2_V4.8 .zip" file?

I badly need to flash a fresh fast 4.4.4 rom on hd2 Leo on nand and unfortunately cm roms wont boot up on my device including tytung roms; so I need this file badly; I just found some download links for this file on baidu cloud, but can not download from baidu cloud anyway...

Can any one please send me the file on Google drive or dropbox or some where else that I can download from?

As you know, devhost links are not supported anymore so as download link of this rom... 😞😞

Would you please send me the file?
I would appreciate it very much!

Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)