FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,588 posts
Thanks Meter: 29,532

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 04:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th October 2019, 02:05 PM |#31211  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HootanParsa

Detailed and accurate as always. Probably there is a problem with the obfuscated build. I will work on it. Thank you very much.

For me it doesn't work. The intervall doesn't matter. It seems that the app is not starting automatically/doesn't wake up.
Autotask only works if the app is running (at least in background) or if you trigger them manually.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to exaveal For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift exaveal Ad-Free
13th October 2019, 10:14 PM |#31212  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
I can't be grateful enough for the author of this excellent file manager! MiXplorer was able to read my USB drive formatted in NTFS, unlike Root Explorer which is a paid app. I even purchased NTFS app from Paragon to be able to read NTFS/exFAT-formatted USB (externa) drive, but it sucks and only mounts the USB drive when it wants, besides requiring its own file manager which is even worse, it's so bad I asked a refund.

By the way, the server feature is fantastic, and works like a charm. Do you accept donations (I don't have BitCoin)? I can volunteer to translate the app to Brazilian Portuguese or Spanish, I'll send you an email. Many, many thanks @Hootan Parsa
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ksio89 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ksio89 Ad-Free
13th October 2019, 10:38 PM |#31213  
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 895

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksio89

I can't be grateful enough for the author of this excellent file manager! MiXplorer was able to read my USB drive formatted in NTFS, unlike Root Explorer which is a paid app. I even purchased NTFS app from Paragon to be able to read NTFS/exFAT-formatted USB (externa) drive, but it sucks and only mounts the USB drive when it wants, besides requiring its own file manager which is even worse, it's so bad I asked a refund.

By the way, the server feature is fantastic, and works like a charm. Do you accept donations (I don't have BitCoin)? I can volunteer to translate the app to Brazilian Portuguese or Spanish, I'll send you an email. Many, many thanks @Hootan Parsa

Brazilian Portuguese translation is fully completed. You can donate to him via PayPal.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to marciozomb13 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift marciozomb13 Ad-Free
14th October 2019, 12:46 AM |#31214  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
I noticed another positive feature of MiXplorer: once you unmount an USB drive formatted in NTFS/exFAT within MiXplorer, the unit then becomes readable by the stock file manager and other ones (Root Explorer, in my case) and is visible on Storage menu in Android Settings.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ksio89 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ksio89 Ad-Free
14th October 2019, 06:19 PM |#31215  
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 29,532

More
A new Beta is uploaded.

MiX v6.40.1-BETA B19101410
  1. Changed Target SDK version to 29. If there is a new problem please let me know.
  2. Fixed wrong info in MOVE operation dialog.

LOG How to report a bug
FAQ MiXplorer Q&A and FAQ (User Manual)
By @IronTechmonkey
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th October 2019, 07:43 PM |#31216  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 46,570

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

A new Beta is uploaded.

MiXv6.40.1-BETA B19101410

Changed Target SDK version to 29. If there is a new problem please let me know.
Fixed wrong info in MOVE operation dialog.

LOGHow to report a bug
FAQMiXplorer Q&A and FAQ (User Manual)
By @IronTechmonkey

How does the font picker work? I tried adding a path but didn't work
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
14th October 2019, 07:56 PM |#31217  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96

How does the font picker work? I tried adding a path but didn't work

It works fine with me after get instruction from Developer, here's what he sent to me:
Add a new skin:
Go to Settings > Skins > Add > New >There are font fields at the end of list. Enter the path of fonts in internal storage > Save > Enter names > OK.

And here's the path that I set up in my phone:
/storage/emulated/0/Fonts/Roboto-Light.ttf
(I created a folder and named it "Fonts" to keep Roboto-Light.ttf in it)
Hope it helps.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chanh2018 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chanh2018 Ad-Free
14th October 2019, 08:01 PM |#31218  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 46,570

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chanh2018

It works fine with me after get instruction from Developer, here's what he sent to me:
Add a new skin:
Go to Settings > Skins > Add > New >There are font fields at the end of list. Enter the path of fonts in internal storage > Save > Enter names > OK.

Hope it helps.

I did exactly that but think I didn't add .ttf I'll try thanks

Edit: yep that was it forgot .ttf thank you
14th October 2019, 10:00 PM |#31219  
Thanks Meter: 2,068

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chanh2018

Add a new skin:

Hope it helps.

Works exactly like you said, also with already existing skins. Thanks for sharing the information.

Sent from my Moto G5 Plus using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to Wolfcity For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wolfcity Ad-Free
14th October 2019, 10:27 PM |#31220  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 8,224

More
Quote:

Detailed and accurate as always. Probably there is a problem with the obfuscated build. I will work on it. Thank you very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exaveal

For me it doesn't work. The intervall doesn't matter. It seems that the app is not starting automatically/doesn't wake up.
Autotask only works if the app is running (at least in background) or if you trigger them manually.

Worked for me in a few tests. In some instances occurring a bit later than scheduled (1 min, 18 seconds later). With MiX exempt from battery saver; tested with MiX opened and with MiX closed. There were one or 2 apparent failures to run but I might not have waited long enough. Wondering about any possible negative effect of saving such a task (as new or modified) within one minute of scheduled run but have not had time to test that.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IronTechmonkey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IronTechmonkey Ad-Free
14th October 2019, 11:30 PM |#31221  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Hey guys, I recently moved to Android 10 and now for some reason I can't delete files from my mounted SD card anymore. I can delete everything from my internal storage. The strange thing about it is that I can still delete folders (even full of files). It was like that right after first boot so there is nothing I could have done wrong.
Is this an Android 10 issue or am I the only one to experience this?

I forgot to mention, with the Android files APP, I can delete everything.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)