It is based on the SenseUI SDK.
For furter feature development either this thread can be used or the discussions in CodePlex.
After getting some feedback according to installation problems, I figured out, that the deployed .cab file does not contain the SQL Server Compact 3.5.
This has to be installed manually until I do not provide a msi-setup.
Explanation on how to install the .NET Compact Framwork 3.5 and/or the SQL Server Compact 3.5 has been added on the CodePlex page.
* Length checking of input fields
* Bug fixed with reports when first time card has date in january
* Issue with localization fixed
* Category edit form localized
* Creating new category did throw an excexption
* Default category is hidden in category list
* cab file now creates a shortcut
* new version detection added
* Initial release after UI redesign