Thanks Meter: 1,843

By skvalex, Senior Member on 12th January 2012, 01:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th October 2019, 11:58 AM |#7991  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by poolemit

CallRecorder breaks Google Voice. Whenever I'm on a GVoice call, CallRecorder kicks in and attempts to record the call, then the other party cannot hear me. If I stop the recording, my mic works again. OG Pixel on Android 9. How do I fix this? Or stop it from attempting to record GVoice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badhabit_wb

You need to set call recorder to not record automatically. Any wifi calling will do the same thing. Just press the button when you want to record a call. I have an og pixel on project fi and that's the only way it works. If I have a wifi call it mutes my mic.

@poolemit Did you get this working for you?

@badhabit_wb Where's the setting to not record automatically? I'm having trouble finding it on the latest version of the app?
10th October 2019, 02:59 PM |#7992  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by harryspar

@poolemit Did you get this working for you?

@badhabit_wb Where's the setting to not record automatically? I'm having trouble finding it on the latest version of the app?

Go to settings/recording/exceptions and add an exception for incoming calls (never record) and outgoing calls (never record). that will fix it for you.
12th October 2019, 12:28 AM |#7993  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
awesome
Sounds awesome!
16th October 2019, 06:24 PM |#7994  
Flag Split
Thanks Meter: 194

More
Hey guys. I'm using Magisk module of app version 2.1.0(3.2.5)-2 on Nexus 5X with Pie custom ROM rooted with Magisk 20.1 and has distorted audio with standard api. If I change it to root method to work properly is there any other settings that I must change in the app. Thanks in advance.
17th October 2019, 06:52 PM |#7995  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh

Hey guys. I'm using Magisk module of app version 2.1.0(3.2.5)-2 on Nexus 5X with Pie custom ROM rooted with Magisk 20.1 and has distorted audio with standard api. If I change it to root method to work properly is there any other settings that I must change in the app. Thanks in advance.

On my Nexus 5X with latest Android rooted with Magisk I'm using the app 3.2.5 with ROOT settings Device Qualcomm MSM8992 (Experimental), Audio source CAF, Recording format AMR and Volume control 50%.

Other than distortion (clipping) on some calls, it works OK. The clipping seems to occur with high volume incoming audio from landline phones. The 50% volume is an attempt at improving that, although I haven't done comparisons.

If you get any better results especially with high volume incoming audio, share your settings!
17th October 2019, 06:58 PM |#7996  
Anyone know if Call Recorder will work with the Google Pixel 4 XL (unrooted)? Iv been using this app for years and love it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
18th October 2019, 01:11 AM |#7997  
Flag roma
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hello everyone,
The app was working very well on my OnePlus 7 with Android 9 (premium app, root mode with magisk module)...after the update to Android 10, I cannot make it working anymore. If I choose the root mode, I cannot record. In case I choose the standard API (uplink + downlink) it starts recording but then the registration is totally silent.

Could @skvalex help me please? Thanks
18th October 2019, 01:25 PM |#7998  
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeGuy2008

Anyone know if Call Recorder will work with the Google Pixel 4 XL (unrooted)? Iv been using this app for years and love it.

Depends on version of Android. If it's Android 8, then it should work. If Android 9, then only your voice will be recorded without root, if it's Android 10, then nothing will be recorded without root.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wynstep

Hello everyone,
The app was working very well on my OnePlus 7 with Android 9 (premium app, root mode with magisk module)...after the update to Android 10, I cannot make it working anymore. If I choose the root mode, I cannot record. In case I choose the standard API (uplink + downlink) it starts recording but then the registration is totally silent.

Do you have magisk module installed on Android 10? Did the star appear before audio source title "Voice call uplink + downlink"?
18th October 2019, 01:27 PM |#7999  
Flag roma
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skvalex

Depends on version of Android. If it's Android 8, then it should work. If Android 9, then only your voice will be recorded without root, if it's Android 10, then nothing will be recorded without root.

Do you have magisk module installed on Android 10? Did the star appear before audio source title "Voice call uplink + downlink"?

Yes, I installed the magic module and yes, the star appear before audio source title
19th October 2019, 12:01 AM |#8000  
Well Snap. I believe the Pixel 4 XL is shipping with Android 10. And not sure how long I will have to wait for a root. It's coming via Verizon. But it's free. My VZW Note 8 running Android 7 doesn't require root and works great.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
24th October 2019, 02:52 PM |#8001  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
upgraded my phone to Mi 9t pro (redmi k20 pro), but sadly skvalex doesn't work
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
call rec, call recording, callrec

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)