FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[TOOL] Tickle My Android - Decompile & Recompile With Ease

6,673 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,491

By Ticklefish, Recognized Themer on 3rd May 2012, 05:15 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Ticklefish: Please Do NOT Use The 'Downloads' Tab - It's Not Working Properly!
18th October 2019, 10:16 AM |#7861  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tagdu17

@Ticklefish, after I dowloaded your latest tool version (v16.1) and double clicked on it, it seems I haven't any .exe file but a .bat file.
What am I supposed to do with that plz ?

Thx for answer !

Just run it. It'll load up the correct EXE file.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ticklefish For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ticklefish Ad-Free
18th October 2019, 01:26 PM |#7862  
Flag Toulouse
Thanks Meter: 238

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticklefish

Just run it. It'll load up the correct EXE file.

I already did that : a command prompt pops up and closes imediately but there isn't any .exe created
18th October 2019, 05:05 PM |#7863  
Quote:

I already did that : a command prompt pops up and closes imediately but there isn't any .exe created

I've just uploaded an updated version to the Downloads tab. This definitely works as I've just tested it while writing this post.
The download might not work though... I've been having a bit of trouble which is why I used Android File Host for v16.1.

Can you give it a try please and let me know what happens?
The Following User Says Thank You to Ticklefish For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ticklefish Ad-Free
18th October 2019, 08:02 PM |#7864  
Flag Toulouse
Thanks Meter: 238

More
Quote:

I've just uploaded an updated version to the Downloads tab. This definitely works as I've just tested it while writing this post.
The download might not work though... I've been having a bit of trouble which is why I used Android File Host for v16.1.

Can you give it a try please and let me know what happens?

Thx for your quick reply, anyway it seems it doesn't want to work on my laptop...
I downloaded latest version from "Downloads" XDA tabs though, any idea ?
The Following User Says Thank You to Tagdu17 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tagdu17 Ad-Free
19th October 2019, 01:17 PM |#7865  
Quote:

Thx for your quick reply, anyway it seems it doesn't want to work on my laptop...
I downloaded latest version from "Downloads" XDA tabs though, any idea ?

Possibly. It depends what isn't working. Is the EXE that you download not working? If it is, does the batch file not work? If it does, does the new EXE not work? If that does, is something else not working?

That's the problem. If I don't know what's not working, I won't know how to fix it.

The batch file, "Tickle My Android.bat", works by checking if you have a "c:\Program Files (x86)" folder on your PC. If you do, then you have a 64 bit system and it copies "ticklemyandroid\tool_files\TMA_64.exe" as "ticklemyandroid\Tickle My Android.exe".
If that folder isn't on your PC, then the batch file copies "ticklemyandroid\tool_files\TMA_32.exe" instead. The batch file then runs that EXE file and deletes itself.

Can you let me know what actually happens in your case please?
20th October 2019, 08:34 PM |#7866  
Flag Paris Van Java
Thanks Meter: 169

More
Quote:

Try checking your antivirus. I have experienced the same problem. Installed several times, still failed. For my case, TMA.exe entered into the "quarantine" of the antivirus.
If TMA.exe is blocked by antivirus, you must exclude the TMA folder from antivirus protection.

Quote:

Possibly. It depends what isn't working. Is the EXE that you download not working? If it is, does the batch file not work? If it does, does the new EXE not work? If that does, is something else not working?

That's the problem. If I don't know what's not working, I won't know how to fix it.

The batch file, "Tickle My Android.bat", works by checking if you have a "c:\Program Files (x86)" folder on your PC. If you do, then you have a 64 bit system and it copies "ticklemyandroid\tool_files\TMA_64.exe" as "ticklemyandroid\Tickle My Android.exe".
If that folder isn't on your PC, then the batch file copies "ticklemyandroid\tool_files\TMA_32.exe" instead. The batch file then runs that EXE file and deletes itself.

Can you let me know what actually happens in your case please?

I have tried Re-Download from "Download" tab, Re-Install, and everything running smoothly.
Little update for language, sir. Have a nice day
Attached Files
File Type: zip Bahasa_v16.2.zip - [Click for QR Code] (10.0 KB, 24 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to FunSucker For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift FunSucker Ad-Free
25th October 2019, 05:39 PM |#7867  
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunSucker

Try checking your antivirus. I have experienced the same problem. Installed several times, still failed. For my case, TMA.exe entered into the "quarantine" of the antivirus.
If TMA.exe is blocked by antivirus, you must exclude the TMA folder from antivirus protection.

I have tried Re-Download from "Download" tab, Re-Install, and everything running smoothly.
Little update for language, sir. Have a nice day

That's great, thank you! I've added this to the EXE file and uploaded it to the downloads tab.
26th October 2019, 12:27 PM |#7868  
Flag Limoges
Thanks Meter: 113

More
hello,

I just tried to download version 16.2 I have an error: 410 Gone

if my memory is good to update TMA I must have uninstalled the version I have before installing the new one?

i see the post 7843 but it's 16.1 version.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bradco For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bradco Ad-Free
26th October 2019, 02:09 PM |#7869  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradco

hello,

I just tried to download version 16.2 I have an error: 410 Gone

if my memory is good to update TMA I must have uninstalled the version I have before installing the new one?

i see the post 7843 but it's 16.1 version.

Grr..that's annoying.

I've uploaded the file to a cloud storage site and the link's in the OP.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ticklefish For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ticklefish Ad-Free
26th October 2019, 07:50 PM |#7870  
Flag Limoges
Thanks Meter: 113

More
Quote:

Grr..that's annoying.

I've uploaded the file to a cloud storage site and the link's in the OP.

Thanks
Works good

Sent from my Mi 9T using XDA Labs
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
apktool, decompile, recompile, smali, xml

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)