FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,588 posts
Thanks Meter: 29,527

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 04:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th October 2019, 06:37 AM |#31241  
Thanks Meter: 2,064

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM STi

trying to figure out since I had it installed
anyway an action can be done in one shot without tapping the paste panel and confirm
like extract a .zip, cut/paste some files from one location to another

Check the FAQ:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/gen...2/post65157347
There are often multiple ways to do one action like drag and drop, paste by holding the paste button and so on, I really don't know them all but there are several mentioned in the FAQ and for special moves we have some experts here.

Sent from my Moto G5 Plus using XDA Labs
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wolfcity For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wolfcity Ad-Free
18th October 2019, 10:03 AM |#31242  
Thanks Meter: 86

More
Hello,

Is it possible to move the whole content of a directory to another directory with automated tasks?
I want to move all .jpg and .mov from internal storage to sd card automated.
18th October 2019, 10:43 AM |#31243  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
FEATURE REQUEST:

1- please add multiple entry selection checkboxes to sqlite database editor.

2- add setting option for extensions other than .sh, for showing execute menu item while script file is selected. [currently execute menu item is only available for shell scripts]. it can work with other languages like python, perl etc.

3- add manual (triggering) option to auto-task interval dropdown menu.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to m33mt33n For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift m33mt33n Ad-Free
18th October 2019, 11:05 AM |#31244  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by m33mt33n

FEATURE REQUEST:

1- please add multiple entry selection checkboxes to sqlite database editor.

2- add setting option for extensions other than .sh, for showing execute menu item while script file is selected. [currently execute menu item is only available for shell scripts]. it can work with other languages like python, perl etc.

3- add manual (triggering) option to auto-task interval dropdown menu.

The #3 request is already there. Set your autotask to "Once" then in the action menu of the main window you can find all the setted autotasks. (No need to go in Settings) Just click on the autotask you want to start, when you want...it will be there also for future operations.. this is the same to have a "manual" option as you write in your request...is'nt it?
The Following User Says Thank You to robertSchum For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift robertSchum Ad-Free
18th October 2019, 02:34 PM |#31245  
Thanks Meter: 366

More
[Suggestion]
Making MiX's "Execute" function as an activity that shows up in the "Open with" menu can be a solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m33mt33n

add setting option for extensions other than .sh, for showing execute menu item while script file is selected. [currently execute menu item is only available for shell scripts]. it can work with other languages like python, perl etc.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gdgsdg123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gdgsdg123 Ad-Free
18th October 2019, 04:51 PM |#31246  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM STi

trying to figure out since I had it installed
anyway an action can be done in one shot without tapping the paste panel and confirm
like extract a .zip, cut/paste some files from one location to another

Select the file > Go to destination > Long press the action button.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th October 2019, 05:24 PM |#31247  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Komapatient

Hello,

Is it possible to move the whole content of a directory to another directory with automated tasks?
I want to move all .jpg and .mov from internal storage to sd card automated.

- Create a MOVE task
- Enter Files > /path/to/folder/.*\.(?i)(jpg|mov)$
- Check Regex
- Enter destination
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th October 2019, 01:07 AM |#31248  
Bay Area, CA
Thanks Meter: 248

More
Ice Bear rates MiXplorer an 11/10. No other file explorer can compare.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ice Bear For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ice Bear Ad-Free
19th October 2019, 10:50 AM |#31250  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballermann

I have a small problem with the pdf reader. The pdf opens very quickly and everything is clearly displayed, but when I zoom in, half of the text is always blurry. My device is a Mate 20 pro

I just tested it again on my ZenFone 6 (2019) with Android Pie using the latest 6.40.3-Silver from Google Play.and this issue is still present.
It is not half of screen always for me, but part of the screen depending on the zoom. I already confirmed this issue here.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to _jis_ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift _jis_ Ad-Free
19th October 2019, 04:53 PM |#31251  
Thanks Meter: 551

More
@HootanParsa Possible to add GnuPGP support?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)