FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] How can I disable "after call summary" ?

655 posts
Thanks Meter: 129

By PhoenixFx, Senior Member on 11th December 2010, 02:39 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
These days I’m on vacation using a pre-paid connection. I actaved a data connection on it and started getting these usage summary notifications every few seconds (e.g: Data charge is xx.xx, your available balance is yy.yy, valid until dd/mm/yy). Its really annoying because if I keep the phone locked for like an hour I am presented with 50 odd such messages that I have to press OK before being able to use the phone . When I called the technical support, I was told that it is a phone feature usually called “After call summary” or “call summary”, that can be turned off from the phone itself. Since they don’t carry any android devices he couldn’t help me where to find it. I looked around myself, but couldn’t find anything . Can someone help me with this ? Thanks.
12th December 2010, 02:31 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 129

More
Guess no one knows about this feature or how to disable it?
17th October 2011, 04:50 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
some one help me with this too..
17th October 2011, 10:07 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi. I don't think it's a device feature. And if it's a "call summary" then it shouldn't inform about data plan. Try searching for a disabling code on your operator's website.

I have a "call summary" enabled - it pops up after a call, and I can disable/enable it only with a USSD code defined by operator.
19th October 2019, 09:20 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Remove Call Summary Screen on Verizon Galaxy 8
I was getting an annoying call summary screen on my Galaxy 8s. It appeared to have the green android messaging icon in the call summary and splash screen. I use the Verizon massaging app. I therefore disabled the android messaging app and the issue disappeared. If you have another android, see if you can replace the android messaging app prior to disabling it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)