Gear Manager Downloads

2,709 posts
Thanks Meter: 671

By Brendo, Senior Member on 17th December 2013, 05:28 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
13th February 2017, 11:22 AM |#411  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Hi, I have some troubles installing applicarions in my gear fit 2.maybe I do it Wrong. I have gear manager installed on my Galaxy S5.
If I install applications from there using samsunga galaxy apps ther eis no problem but if I download something from play store and then try to get it istalled my phine says that I have to install gear manager! IS that normal? How do I install apps from Play store?
24th February 2017, 09:09 AM |#412  
Flag izmir
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Hello For the gear 1, I can find the LG G2 CM13 device gear manager from where.
12th May 2017, 03:32 AM |#413  
Thanks Meter: 50

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybershawngates

I got the gear one working on cyanogen mod 13 using the last 1.6 version from the original post. none of the 1.7 or later versions work for me. Make sure to install all the apks from downloaded and extracted. I also had to root my cm13 install to install (copy/paste) gearmanager stub apk in /system/app using es file manager w root mode. I rooted using the flashable twrp zip (google search) for su

Worked on lineage OS 14.1 as well - using last build of the 1.6 series from first thread. pairing was a PIA - bypass activation screen by tapping 10 times on bluetooth and press and hold - then settings bluetooth and pair in tablet. Then open the gear manager - it may crash but eventually 10 tries later and couple reboots it paired and downloaded photos off of my device. Gear 1 and Galaxy note 8.0 here running lineage os 14.1. be sure to root first before installing all the APK and make sure superuser.
31st October 2017, 12:19 AM |#414  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Installation Failed. Gear Fit 2
Hello there. I use Xiaomi mi5s plus. Miui 9 / 7.10.26 rom installed. I can not connect anymore. I am getting such an error. What is the reason. Thank you.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2017-10-31-01-14-59-507_com.samsung.android.app.watchmanager.jpg
Views:	634
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	4318729  
3rd November 2017, 12:07 AM |#415  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomanwolf

Hello there. I use Xiaomi mi5s plus. Miui 9 / 7.10.26 rom installed. I can not connect anymore. I am getting such an error. What is the reason. Thank you.

No one to answer?
8th November 2018, 11:51 PM |#416  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Galaxy Gear 1 (SM-V700
Please tell us how to set up Galaxy Gear 1 (SM-V700) with Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 or Huawei-P7? I would be very grateful to thank you for your advice.
21st October 2019, 01:30 PM |#417  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Connecting Gear 2 with Oppo Reno 10X
Hi,
Please help me in Connecting Gear 2 with Oppo Reno 10x Zoom.
Tried some apks but most of them not opening..some of them showing as connection failed and the rest of them getting closed on selecting the gear 2 from the list.

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

Hi ,
Otherwise please help me in Connecting Gear 2 with iPhone. In both the iPhone and Oppo Reno I am able to pair and make/receive phone calls. I am not able to access any other features of my Gear 2. Please please please help.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)