[BSL7] Galaxy Note10+ (SM-N975F) OFFICIAL OneUI2/10 beta (NO ROOT/CUSTOM ROM TALK!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

henklbr

Feb 20, 2009
Netherlands
www.sammobile.com
vju3VH.jpg

This thread is for the INTERNATIONAL Note10+, SM-N975F, only!!!

Continuously "asking" "where's the UPDATE.ZIP" is NOT DONE!
Be aware, it's NOT very easy to pull the UPDATE.ZIP, and is done by persons in their free time! ( i.e. Cyber John )

If you "can't wait" for the UPDATE.ZIP, pull it yourself and post it here!

Samsung is starting a Beta-program Android 10/OneUI 2 for the Note10-series. In this thread, we'll post the UPDATE.ZIP files (when available).

REMEMBER: don't install these files if you want to have a STABLE phone! As this is a BETA, it's possible the firmware isn't BUG-free!

The UPDATE.ZIP files are pulled from a GERMAN (DBT)-device; be sure your device is on the N975FXXU1ASJ2 build! (Radio/CP & CSC must be on: ASIC (Radio/CP) & ASJ2 (CSC))

The UPDATE.ZIP can be installed on devices with the following CSC's:

SM-N975F OXM multi-CSC:

ACR AFG AFR ARO ATO AUT BGL BNG BTC BTU CAC CAM CAU CHO COO CPW DBT DKR DOO ECT EGY EON EUR FWD GLB GTO ILO INS ITV KSA LAO LUX LYS MID MM1 MWD MXO MYM NEE NPL NZC OPS ORX PAK PEO PHE PHN ROM SEB SEE SEK SER SIN SIO SKZ SLK SMA SMP STH TEL THL TNZ TPA TPH TTT TUN TUR VAU VNZ XEF XEH XEO XEU XEZ XFA XFE XFV XME XFG XNZ XSA XSP XTC XXV

How to install the UPDATE.ZIP to your Note10+ (by @madvinegar ); YouTube-video by SStech

ADB-method:
1. Download SDK platform tools from here https://developer.android.com/studio/releases/platform-tools
2. Extract them on your desktop.
3. Inside the extracted folder put the update.zip
4. Inside this folder, holding left shift, right click the mouse and select "open command prompt here". The command prompt will open.
5. Shutdown the phone.
6. Holding power+bixby+volume up buttons, enter into recovery mode.
7. Select "update via ADB". (you scroll down using the volume buttons and select using the power button).
8. Connect the phone to the PC using original samsung USB cable.
9. In the command prompt run the following command:
./adb devices
10. Wait to see that the daemon has started and that your device is found.
11. If you device is found, run the following command:
./adb sideload update.zip

The update process will start. You will see a percentage counting. First it will verify, then patch etc. Do not move the cable, disconnect the phone or power off the PC.
Once the process is completed (it takes some time) the phone will boot itself, update the apps and log into your home screen.

SD-card method:
1. Download the bin file and rename it to update.zip (by going to file options in win10 you can select to view the file extensions. This makes the renaming process much easier and safer, and avoids renaming the file to update.zip.zip)
2. Copy it to the root directory of your SDcard.
3. Shut down your phone.
4. Hold simultaneously Power+bixby+volume up buttons to get into stock recovery.
5. Using your volume keys navigate to "update via SdCard" and press power button to select it.
6. Again using volume keys navigate to the file "update.zip" and press power button to select it.
7. Update will start. Leave it till it completes. It will take some time.
8. Phone will reboot by itself and load android.

This will not trip KNOX if done by the method i told

NOTE: THESE UPDATE.ZIP's ARE ONLY FOR DEVICES WITH MULTI-CSC OXM!!!
You can check this, to type in your dialer *#1234#, and check if OXM is in the CSC-build...

Note10+:

Beta1 (28 Oct) ASJ2 -> ZSJF : N975F_ASJ2_ZSJF
You need to be at this build: AP : N975FXXS1ASJ2 - CP : N975FXXS1ASIC - CSC : N975FOXM1ASJ2

Beta1 (08 Nov) ASJG -> ZSK4 : N975F_ASJG_ZSK4 (thanks to @dr.ketan)
You need to be at this build: AP : N975FXXS1ASJG - CP : N975FXXS1ASJ2 - CSC : N975FOXM1ASJ2

Beta1 (14 Nov) ASJM -> ZSK4 : N975F_ASJM_ZSK4 (thanks to SamMobile)
You need to be at this build: AP : N975FXXS1ASJM - CP : N975FXXS1ASJ4 - CSC : N975FOXM1ASJC

Beta2 (18 Nov) ZSK4 -> ZSK8 : N975F_ZSK4_ZSK8 (thanks to @dr.ketan)

Beta2 (18 Nov) ZSJF -> ZSK8 : N975F_ZSJF_ZSK8 INSTALL VIA SD-CARD METHOD!

Beta3 (29 Nov) ZSK8 -> ZSKN : N975F_ZSK8_ZSKN (Thanks to GalaxyClub)

Beta4 (06 Dec) ZSKN -> ZSL4 : N975F_ZSKN_ZSL4 (Thanks to GalaxyClub)

Beta5 (11 Dec) ZSL4 -> ZSL7 : N975F_ZSL4_ZSL7 (Thanks to SamMobile)

Stable (13 Dec) ZSL7 -> BSL7 : N975F_ZSL7_BSL7 (Thanks to Cyber John )

Note10:

Beta1 (28 Oct) ASJ2 -> ZSJF : N970F_ASJ2_ZSJF

Beta2 (18 Nov) ZSJF -> ZSK8 : N970F_ZSJF_ZSK8 INSTALL VIA SD-CARD METHOD!

Beta3 (29 Nov) ZSK8 -> ZSKN : N970F_ZSJ8_ZSKN (Thanks to SamMobile)

Beta4 (06 Dec) ZSKN -> ZSL4 : N970F_ZSKN_ZSL4 (Thanks to SamMobile)

Beta5 (11 Dec) ZSL4 -> ZSL7 : N970F_ZSL4_ZSL7 (Thanks to Cyber John )

Stable (13 Dec) ZSL7 -> BSL7 : N970F_ZSL7_BSL7 (Thanks to Cyber John )

RENAME THE FILE TO update.zip

NOTE: after installing the update, CLEAR your cache by going into recovery (VolUP - Power)

If you want to run the BETA-firmware flawlessly, do a FACTORY-reset afterwards... (not necessary, but... ;) )

UPDATING to Beta is your own choice, and I don't take responsibility if something is going wrong!

If you're NOT officially registered, you WON'T receive OTA: you'll have to update everytime MANUALLY with above method!!!

If you want to DOWNGRADE back to Pie: download the latest Pie-firmware for your own CSC, flash AP BL CP & CSC_OXM -> your device will reset afterwards which is mandatory!

Last edited:

dave7802

Jan 23, 2007
Liverpool
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
In previous BETA releases being able to connect devices such as your watch has been very hit and miss.
There was a thread somewhere about Android 10 and it not connecting to the Active 2 watch. Just something to keep in mind if you are considering updating to the BETA and have such devices

Reactions: Mayank@5454

megatooth

Jun 29, 2012
Craiova
Note 10 android beta delayed until 24.10, maybe.

"SAMSUNG LIVE CHAT <SAMSUNG LIVE CHAT

MICHAELA YORKS / CHATE ID: 22459678 MICHAELA YORKS / CHATE ID: 22459678

have lost.
14:23
Welcome! small
Wait a minute, it's about to go Los_13: 21 For the Note10 / Note10 + will be the
Beta program expected from
Good day Marcel Racky. My name the 24.10. be empowered. 14:23
1st Michaela Yorks. I like to help
welter! 14:21 Um, let's just say it
on 21.10
14'24, 7
So hello again, here I am
was just kicked c looks like
that now off with the rest of the information When does the rollout start?
to the beta program for note 10 at German time?
and the 10 plus comes the 14:24
tomorrow? if so when does it start?
rollout ?? Because I suspect that belongs to the more up-to-date information
the start is delayed as it stands at 24.10.
the s10 series 14:24
14:22

For this we are not current
It's us Marcel. Unfortunately, information had before ..
we have a connection error, 14:24
We also turn our customers
have lost. Okay, good to know that's too bad
14:23 again delayed"

Last edited:

henklbr

Feb 20, 2009
Netherlands
www.sammobile.com
Note 10 android beta delayed until 24.10, maybe.

"SAMSUNG LIVE CHAT <SAMSUNG LIVE CHAT

MICHAELA YORKS / CHATE ID: 22459678 MICHAELA YORKS / CHATE ID: 22459678

have lost.
14:23
Welcome! small
Wait a minute, it's about to go Los_13: 21 For the Note10 / Note10 + will be the
Beta program expected from
Good day Marcel Racky. My name the 24.10. be empowered. 14:23
1st Michaela Yorks. I like to help
welter! 14:21 Um, let's just say it
on 21.10
14'24, 7
So hello again, here I am
was just kicked c looks like
that now off with the rest of the information When does the rollout start?
to the beta program for note 10 at German time?
and the 10 plus comes the 14:24
tomorrow? if so when does it start?
rollout ?? Because I suspect that belongs to the more up-to-date information
the start is delayed as it stands at 24.10.
the s10 series 14:24
14:22

For this we are not current
It's us Marcel. Unfortunately, information had before ..
we have a connection error, 14:24
We also turn our customers
have lost. Okay, good to know that's too bad
14:23 again delayed"

Yes: was mentioned in my 1st post (1st line) ;)

CodeFox

Sep 7, 2014
Manchester
Wonder if it's to do with the whole fingerprint with screen protector issue that's going on at the minute. Maybe they want to get that in the beta and that's why it's delayed.

annson08

Nov 22, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Watch 3
Xiaomi Mi Pad 5
Wouldn't flashing the update.zip file directly via the recovery menu work? nor not trip knox? When pie beta was released last year for the note9, flashing the update file directly worked. I remember I was at the airport that time and just couldn't wait to get home to flash it so I did everything there with only a charging port available around.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Reactions: exocetdj

exocetdj

Wouldn't flashing the update.zip file directly via the recovery menu work? nor not trip knox? When pie beta was released last year for the note9, flashing the update file directly worked. I remember I was at the airport that time and just couldn't wait to get home to flash it so I did everything there with only a charging port available around.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

We had to flush update.zip via adb on s10 last week.

Anyway, old news, my new n10 is coming Thursday on potential beta day too lol

megatooth

Jun 29, 2012
Craiova
6. Odin v3.13.3 must be on ,connect cable (original) to your phone then holding VOLUME DOWN + VOLUME UP than connect cable in PC USB = enter into recovery mode.

megatooth

Jun 29, 2012
Craiova
More specific: odin on, phone off, attach cable to phone, push VOLUME UP + VOLUME DOWN same time, attach cable to usb pc . Voilà!

henklbr

Feb 20, 2009
Netherlands
www.sammobile.com
NOTICE

When, I say WHEN, the BETA is released today, keep following in mind:

Be aware, it's NOT very easy to pull the UPDATE.ZIP, and is done by persons in their free time! ( i.e. Cyber John )

Read message #1: all instructions are there!

Not complying with above results in reporting to the Mod's!

Keep this thread CLEAN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    vju3VH.jpg

This thread is for the INTERNATIONAL Note10+, SM-N975F, only!!!

If you "can't wait" for the UPDATE.ZIP, pull it yourself and post it here!

Samsung is starting a Beta-program Android 10/OneUI 2 for the Note10-series. In this thread, we'll post the UPDATE.ZIP files (when available).

REMEMBER: don't install these files if you want to have a STABLE phone! As this is a BETA, it's possible the firmware isn't BUG-free!

The UPDATE.ZIP files are pulled from a GERMAN (DBT)-device; be sure your device is on the N975FXXU1ASJ2 build! (Radio/CP & CSC must be on: ASIC (Radio/CP) & ASJ2 (CSC))

The UPDATE.ZIP can be installed on devices with the following CSC's:

SM-N975F OXM multi-CSC:

ACR AFG AFR ARO ATO AUT BGL BNG BTC BTU CAC CAM CAU CHO COO CPW DBT DKR DOO ECT EGY EON EUR FWD GLB GTO ILO INS ITV KSA LAO LUX LYS MID MM1 MWD MXO MYM NEE NPL NZC OPS ORX PAK PEO PHE PHN ROM SEB SEE SEK SER SIN SIO SKZ SLK SMA SMP STH TEL THL TNZ TPA TPH TTT TUN TUR VAU VNZ XEF XEH XEO XEU XEZ XFA XFE XFV XME XFG XNZ XSA XSP XTC XXV

How to install the UPDATE.ZIP to your Note10+ (by @madvinegar ); YouTube-video by SStech

ADB-method:
    1. Download SDK platform tools from here https://developer.android.com/studio/releases/platform-tools
    2. Extract them on your desktop.
    3. Inside the extracted folder put the update.zip
    4. Inside this folder, holding left shift, right click the mouse and select "open command prompt here". The command prompt will open.
    5. Shutdown the phone.
    6. Holding power+bixby+volume up buttons, enter into recovery mode.
    7. Select "update via ADB". (you scroll down using the volume buttons and select using the power button).
    8. Connect the phone to the PC using original samsung USB cable.
    9. In the command prompt run the following command:
    ./adb devices
    10. Wait to see that the daemon has started and that your device is found.
    11. If you device is found, run the following command:
    ./adb sideload update.zip

The update process will start. You will see a percentage counting. First it will verify, then patch etc. Do not move the cable, disconnect the phone or power off the PC.
    Once the process is completed (it takes some time) the phone will boot itself, update the apps and log into your home screen.

SD-card method:
    1. Download the bin file and rename it to update.zip (by going to file options in win10 you can select to view the file extensions. This makes the renaming process much easier and safer, and avoids renaming the file to update.zip.zip)
    2. Copy it to the root directory of your SDcard.
    3. Shut down your phone.
    4. Hold simultaneously Power+bixby+volume up buttons to get into stock recovery.
    5. Using your volume keys navigate to "update via SdCard" and press power button to select it.
    6. Again using volume keys navigate to the file "update.zip" and press power button to select it.
    7. Update will start. Leave it till it completes. It will take some time.
    8. Phone will reboot by itself and load android.

This will not trip KNOX if done by the method i told

NOTE: THESE UPDATE.ZIP's ARE ONLY FOR DEVICES WITH MULTI-CSC OXM!!!
    You can check this, to type in your dialer *#1234#, and check if OXM is in the CSC-build...

Note10+:

You need to be at this build: AP : N975FXXS1ASJ2 - CP : N975FXXS1ASIC - CSC : N975FOXM1ASJ2

Beta1 (08 Nov) ASJG -> ZSK4 : N975F_ASJG_ZSK4 (thanks to @dr.ketan)
    You need to be at this build: AP : N975FXXS1ASJG - CP : N975FXXS1ASJ2 - CSC : N975FOXM1ASJ2

Beta1 (14 Nov) ASJM -> ZSK4 : N975F_ASJM_ZSK4 (thanks to SamMobile)
    You need to be at this build: AP : N975FXXS1ASJM - CP : N975FXXS1ASJ4 - CSC : N975FOXM1ASJC

Beta2 (18 Nov) ZSK4 -> ZSK8 : N975F_ZSK4_ZSK8 (thanks to @dr.ketan)

Beta2 (18 Nov) ZSJF -> ZSK8 : N975F_ZSJF_ZSK8 INSTALL VIA SD-CARD METHOD!

Stable (13 Dec) ZSL7 -> BSL7 : N975F_ZSL7_BSL7 (Thanks to Cyber John )

Note10:

Beta2 (18 Nov) ZSJF -> ZSK8 : N970F_ZSJF_ZSK8 INSTALL VIA SD-CARD METHOD!

Beta3 (29 Nov) ZSK8 -> ZSKN : N970F_ZSJ8_ZSKN (Thanks to SamMobile)

Beta4 (06 Dec) ZSKN -> ZSL4 : N970F_ZSKN_ZSL4 (Thanks to SamMobile)

Stable (13 Dec) ZSL7 -> BSL7 : N970F_ZSL7_BSL7 (Thanks to Cyber John )

NOTE: after installing the update, CLEAR your cache by going into recovery (VolUP - Power)

If you want to run the BETA-firmware flawlessly, do a FACTORY-reset afterwards... (not necessary, but... ;) )

UPDATING to Beta is your own choice, and I don't take responsibility if something is going wrong!

If you're NOT officially registered, you WON'T receive OTA: you'll have to update everytime MANUALLY with above method!!!

If you want to DOWNGRADE back to Pie: download the latest Pie-firmware for your own CSC, flash AP BL CP & CSC_OXM -> your device will reset afterwards which is mandatory!
    N97*FXXU1ZSJF OneUI 2.0 / Android 10 Beta1

Note10+:

Note10:

N97*FXXU1ZSL4 OneUI 2.0 / Android 10 Beta4

xnz7LF.jpg
    jpf78u.jpg
    FxRiVR.jpg
    CgMW77.jpg

In addition to above mentioned changes, the Camera "Firmware" & "App" has been updated too...

Note10+:

Note10:

Beta4 (06 Dec) ZSJN -> ZSL4 : N970F_ZSKN_ZSL4 (Thanks to SamMobile)

N97*FXXU1ZSL7 OneUI 2.0 / Android 10 Beta5

ceoj4X.jpg
    8IzulF.jpg
    S2O3jX.jpg

In addition to above, "Camera"-app has been updated too...

Note10+:

Note10:

N97*FXXU1ZSKN OneUI 2.0 / Android 10 Beta3

JgJ86G.jpg
    k29ydT.jpg
    8ndk1n.jpg
    EA3Abs.jpg

In addition to the changelist: Camera-firmware and Camera-app are also updated...

Note10+:

Note10:

Beta3 (29 Nov) ZSJ8 -> ZSKN : N970F_ZSJ8_ZSKN (Thanks to SamMobile)