FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Android 2.2+] CallRecorder - record phone calls from the phone line

1,078 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,848
 
By skvalex, Senior Member on 12th January 2012, 01:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th October 2019, 02:52 PM |#8001  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
upgraded my phone to Mi 9t pro (redmi k20 pro), but sadly skvalex doesn't work
24th October 2019, 03:18 PM |#8002  
kottebo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aojc1992

upgraded my phone to Mi 9t pro (redmi k20 pro), but sadly skvalex doesn't work

Doesn't Xiaomi records call by default?

Skickat från min F8331 via Tapatalk
25th October 2019, 12:24 AM |#8003  
version 3.2.6 beta01:
- record from the microphone on Android 10 without root
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to skvalex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift skvalex Ad-Free
25th October 2019, 12:42 AM |#8004  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
@skvalex

I have note 10+ (android 9, no root) with system call recording enabled (csc THL)

Is there a way to record Bluetooth calls? Normal calls are recorded perfectly using standard api (up+downlink)

Thanks
25th October 2019, 12:52 AM |#8005  
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpideRMaN-17

I have note 10+ (android 9, no root) with system call recording enabled (csc THL)

You should use System Recorder method then: https://skvalex.org/help/system-recorder
25th October 2019, 01:29 AM |#8006  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skvalex

You should use System Recorder method then: https://skvalex.org/help/system-recorder

I tried system recorder and Bluetooth recording looks OK,

In call recorder I selected option to convert to craf (encrypted) and its working fine but it is not deleting original file created from system recorder on external microsd card (I selected the option to do so and granted permission)
25th October 2019, 01:30 AM |#8007  
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpideRMaN-17

I tried system recorder and Bluetooth recording looks OK,

In call recorder I selected option to convert to craf (encrypted) and its working fine but it is not deleting original file created from system recorder on external microsd card (I selected the option to do so and granted permission)

Select internal storage for system recorder then.
25th October 2019, 01:50 AM |#8008  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skvalex

Select internal storage for system recorder then.

Internal storage works fine (file is deleted after converting to craf
25th October 2019, 03:50 AM |#8009  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
redmi k20 pro / mi 9t pro (rapheal) doesnt work on stock MIUI android 9.0, even with rooted with magisk and installation of skvalex module.

Even tried downloading the add-on file, still doesn't work

Pls assist, unlocker purchaser here
25th October 2019, 04:16 AM |#8010  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Anybody got this working on a pixel 4 xl?
25th October 2019, 05:05 AM |#8011  
Quote:
Originally Posted by aojc1992

redmi k20 pro / mi 9t pro (rapheal) doesnt work on stock MIUI android 9.0, even with rooted with magisk and installation of skvalex module.

Please take a log in Settings > Three dots > Debug. Then send it to me ([email protected])
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
call rec, call recording, callrec

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes