FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

WatchON/air conditioning system control is gone?

712 posts
Thanks Meter: 204

By code72, Senior Member on 4th May 2014, 07:03 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi, when i bought Gear 2 i setup WatchON to control my air conditioning system, now in WatchON there are only TV and STB... i think the last update (ND8) removed air conditioning from WatchON; is it possible to have old version?
4th May 2014, 10:32 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 97

More
The update was actually in the WatchON application itself. If you go into the Samsung App Store via the Gear Manager app, you should be able to find the update.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
5th May 2014, 02:16 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 204

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash99

The update was actually in the WatchON application itself. If you go into the Samsung App Store via the Gear Manager app, you should be able to find the update.

I can't see "WatchON" into the Samsung App Store via the Gear Manager app, i can see it only into Gear Manager under MyApps with no options
5th May 2014, 12:56 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
There are no options for watchon in gear manager, you configure watchon directly on your watch. Are you sure air conditioning is missing when you scroll down in the configuration menu?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Free mobile app
5th May 2014, 01:09 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 97

More
The ability for aircon came with WatchON version 1.2.1 http://www.tizenexperts.com/2014/04/...irconditioner/

I'm presuming with resetting your device it's now using an older version of the app.

26th October 2019, 10:31 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hey man, try to roll back the system if possible, it usually helps if it does not work contact support you can also contact with air conditioning servicing compan in my opinion they should know what to do in such cases. The main thing is that the aircon is all right and it's it's just a systemic problem.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)