FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Was this thread helpful?

Yes, I am happy with the replies.

1,177 Vote(s)
59.18%
Yes, kind of.

470 Vote(s)
23.63%
No, needs improvement.

342 Vote(s)
17.19%

[Ask Any Question][Newbie Friendly]

13,511 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,749

By Droidriven, Senior Member on 29th April 2013, 01:24 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
30th October 2019, 09:39 PM |#29741  
Thanks Meter: 2,418

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by them3gaman

Hi everyone,

I've been playing around with Android phones for a while now, recently rooting for the first time, on my Pixel 3. All that's taught me is that I'm really good at following tutorials.

What I'm looking for is somewhere I can study and learn just how the Android OS works, from the ground up. Much like I can find places on the internet that can break down an internal combustion engine and explain piece by piece how it works and how each piece interacts with the other. I guess I'm looking more for the WHY the OS works the way it does.

I appreciate any help I can get! Thanks.

Chris

See if the Google Developer Guide helps.

---------- Post added at 15:39 ---------- Previous post was at 15:35 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistercatapulte

Good morning all,

I have not found a section about the Meizu U10, so I have it here, do not hesitate if my post disturbs I will move it.

I have to perform a dump of a Meizu U10, the OS is Flyme 6.0.

I connected the phone to multiple PCs and I still get a device error and when I look in error manager 43.

So I thought the USB port defective, I replaced it (this one is a circuit independent of the motherboard)

I always have the same mistake, and I do not know what to do.

I am open to any proposal before doing a chip off of the device.

Would it be possible to root and dump the phone via the phone's SD port or maybe someone already had this problem?

FYI when I connect the phone to the PC, I have the USB debug and the e file transfer that appears on the phone screen.

Thank you in advance for your answers.

The fact that the device debug and file transfer is recognized makes it very likely that your windows driver is the problem causing the 43 error. You should remove all existing drivers and reinstall for you device again.
The Following User Says Thank You to ktmom For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ktmom Ad-Free
30th October 2019, 09:44 PM |#29742  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
problem is i have lot of software for phones on my computer...
I've tested to connect this device on another computers (3 stations who run W7 and W10) and i obtain the same result
1st November 2019, 04:26 AM |#29743  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 5,083

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by x-geo

i try it but give me this error (attachment)

Code:
Consulte el final de este mensaje para obtener más detalles sobre cómo invocar a la depuración 
Just-In-Time (JIT) en lugar de a este cuadro de diálogo.

************** Texto de la excepción **************
System.IO.IOException: La raíz de la ruta de origen y de destino debe ser idéntica. El desplazamiento no funciona con volúmenes.
   en System.IO.Directory.InternalMove(String sourceDirName, String destDirName, Boolean checkHost)
   en ADK_context.WinForms.imagedisam.(String , String )
   en ADK_context.WinForms.imagedisam.(String , String , Boolean )
   en ADK_context.WinForms.imagedisam.(Object , EventArgs )
   en System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   en System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   en System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   en System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   en System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   en System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   en System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   en System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   en System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   en System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Ensamblados cargados **************
mscorlib
    Versión del ensamblado: 4.0.0.0
    Versión Win32: 4.8.4018.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    Código base: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
contexts
    Versión del ensamblado: 1.2.0.0
    Versión Win32: 1.2.0.0
    Código base: file:///D:/Ion/Documents/ADK/contexts.exe
System.Windows.Forms
    Versión Win32: 4.8.4001.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    Código base: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
    Versión Win32: 4.8.4001.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    Código base: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
    Versión Win32: 4.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1
    Código base: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Xml
    Código base: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Core
    Versión Win32: 4.8.4018.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    Código base: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Configuration
    Código base: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
{ff44a0ca-7924-4126-bb9a-7852a132e52e}
    Versión del ensamblado: 0.0.0.0
    Versión Win32: 1.2.0.0
    Código base: file:///D:/Ion/Documents/ADK/contexts.exe
mscorlib.resources
    Código base: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/mscorlib.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_es_b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.resources.dll
System.Windows.Forms.resources
    Código base: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_es_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll

************** Depuración JIT **************
Para habilitar la depuración Just In Time (JIT), el archivo de configuración de esta
aplicación o equipo (machine.config) debe tener el
valor jitDebugging establecido en la sección system.windows.forms.
La aplicación también se debe compilar con la depuración
habilitada

Por ejemplo:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

Cuando esté habilitada la depuración JIT, cualquier excepción no controlada
se enviará al depurador JIT registrado en el equipo
en lugar de controlarlo mediante el cuadro de diálogo.

I have no idea what any of that says. English is my only language.
The Following User Says Thank You to xunholyx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xunholyx Ad-Free
1st November 2019, 06:10 AM |#29744  
Thanks Meter: 2,418

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xunholyx

I have no idea what any of that says. English is my only language.

Huh, I thought you had to speak French north of the border . Or are you in a Wexit area
The Following User Says Thank You to ktmom For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ktmom Ad-Free
1st November 2019, 06:42 AM |#29745  

More
I need help rooting my lg stylo 3 tmobile
1st November 2019, 06:43 AM |#29746  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 5,083

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmom

Huh, I thought you had to speak French north of the border . Or are you in a Wexit area

I have a very rudimentary knowledge of the French language, especially when it's written in Spanish. lol
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xunholyx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xunholyx Ad-Free
1st November 2019, 12:19 PM |#29747  

More
How to deactivate charging popup
Hello !
Since few months now I got a popup on my Samsung Galaxy S8 whene I put my phone in charge and whene I remove it from charging. And I am searching if there is a way to deactivate this annoying popup.

In fact the annoying part is: whene this popup show on my screen it "purge" all opened apps like if you touched your "home" button. And even if there is a call ringing and by mistake I plug or (in most cases) I unplug my phone from charging to answer the call.. the result: the call screen is hidden and placed in the top notification bar. Very very annoying.

Finally I cannot tell if this popup comes from in built stuff of Android 8.0.0 or from the app called "Clean Master". I tried to look in this app option and in Android options but I'm lost.

Annoying charging popup

PS: my Android is in french language, also "Clean Master" app is in french. The popup is in english language, so confusing.

Any advice please ?
Thanks in advance !
1st November 2019, 02:25 PM |#29748  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guten08

Hello !

Since few months now I got a popup on my Samsung Galaxy S8 whene I put my phone in charge and whene I remove it from charging. And I am searching if there is a way to deactivate this annoying popup.

In fact the annoying part is: whene this popup show on my screen it "purge" all opened apps like if you touched your "home" button. And even if there is a call ringing and by mistake I plug or (in most cases) I unplug my phone from charging to answer the call.. the result: the call screen is hidden and placed in the top notification bar. Very very annoying.

Finally I cannot tell if this popup comes from in built stuff of Android 8.0.0 or from the app called "Clean Master". I tried to look in this app option and in Android options but I'm lost.

Annoying charging popup

PS: my Android is in french language, also "Clean Master" app is in french. The popup is in english language, so confusing.

Any advice please ?

Thanks in advance !

Boot into safe mode, if it stops doing it then your issue is not the stock android that is on the device, it is something that you installed.

By the way, I recommend that you uninstall Cleanmaster, it is junk, all of the RAM management and cleaner apps are junk. They don't do what they claim they do, all they do is make your CPU and battery work harder.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk
1st November 2019, 07:57 PM |#29749  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Every time i open Particular 'app info', it nag me to force stop automatically. This happens in many settings option.
My device - lg g6 h871(at&t), android 9

Any solution?
1st November 2019, 10:06 PM |#29750  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droidriven

Boot into safe mode, if it stops doing it then your issue is not the stock android that is on the device, it is something that you installed.

By the way, I recommend that you uninstall Cleanmaster, it is junk, all of the RAM management and cleaner apps are junk. They don't do what they claim they do, all they do is make your CPU and battery work harder.

I tried to reboot my S8 in safe mode and you're right. While in safe mode there is no such popup.

I turned back to normal mode, uninstalled "clean master" but the popup persist.

What I tried after is :
  • Force stop (in in built android app manager) many apps but it's tedious.
  • Push the "Recent app" button (next to the home button) while the popup is active. This popup did not show as a recent app
  • Used an app called "App Usage" that track apps activity, but the popup remain invisible in "App Usage" report.

Any trusted app tracker or method can you advice me to try for my hunt ?

PS: my S8 is not rooted
1st November 2019, 10:11 PM |#29751  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guten08

I tried to reboot my S8 in safe mode and you're right. While in safe mode there is no such popup.

I turned back to normal mode, uninstalled "clean master" but the popup persist.

What I tried after is :

• Force stop (in in built android app manager) many apps but it's tedious.

• Push the "Recent app" button (next to the home button) while the popup is active. This popup did not show as a recent app

• Used an app called "App Usage" that track apps activity, but the popup remain invisible in "App Usage" report.

Any trusted app tracker or method can you advice me to try for my hunt ?

PS: my S8 is not rooted

Backup any data that you want to keep, then factory reset the device. The only other way to solve this is to go through everything one thing at a time with a fine toothed comb. Factory reset is the simplest solution.

The Following User Says Thank You to Droidriven For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Droidriven Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ask any question, bricked phone, cwm roms and kernels, help thread, noob, noob friendly, question, rcs in action

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)