FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,643 posts
Thanks Meter: 29,814
 
By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 04:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
31st October 2019, 04:14 PM |#31311  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camlin3

@HootanParsa in both text editor and codeeditor ,text selection menu pops up too really ,you can't correctly adjust selection ,it appears too quick on just selecting one word and just doesn't go away until I click somewhere else cuz that pop menu of cut copy ... renders text selection impossible !

I have no problems selecting text in both text editor and code editor on my Asus ZenFone6 (stock Android 9).
Describe on which device it does not work, whether you have root etc.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to _jis_ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift _jis_ Ad-Free
31st October 2019, 04:30 PM |#31312  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 314
 
More
Is it possible to search for duplicate files within Mix?
Thanks.
31st October 2019, 05:10 PM |#31313  
Senior Member
Flag Santa Cruz
Thanks Meter: 116
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maybeme2

Is it possible to search for duplicate files within Mix?
Thanks.

Long press on the label in upper left corner (next to the three slashes menu option).
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rjm831 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rjm831 Ad-Free
31st October 2019, 05:32 PM |#31314  
TiTiB's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 338
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjm831

Long press on the label in upper left corner (next to the three slashes menu option).

Damn! yet another thing I didn't know MiXplorer could do. Sure am glad I follow here. 😀
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TiTiB For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TiTiB Ad-Free
31st October 2019, 10:41 PM |#31315  
Camlin3's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 172
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _jis_

I have no problems selecting text in both text editor and code editor on my Asus ZenFone6 (stock Android 9).
Describe on which device it does not work, whether you have root etc.

I am experiencing lag issues on big txt file like of size 4-5mbs
1st November 2019, 08:57 AM |#31316  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camlin3

I am experiencing lag issues on big txt file like of size 4-5mbs

That's very important context, you definitely should said it in your previous post. I'll test it later.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to _jis_ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift _jis_ Ad-Free
1st November 2019, 09:15 AM |#31317  
Ultramanoid's Avatar
Senior Member
日本
Thanks Meter: 4,281
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camlin3

I am experiencing lag issues on big txt file like of size 4-5mbs

That's huge for a text file. For reference, that tiny novel called Moby Dick is 1.2 MB as a plain text UTF8.

Do you have enough RAM ?
 
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ultramanoid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ultramanoid Ad-Free
1st November 2019, 04:31 PM |#31318  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camlin3

@HootanParsa in both text editor and codeeditor ,text selection menu pops up too really ,you can't correctly adjust selection ,it appears too quick on just selecting one word and just doesn't go away until I click somewhere else cuz that pop menu of cut copy ... renders text selection impossible !

Quote:
Originally Posted by _jis_

I have no problems selecting text in both text editor and code editor on my Asus ZenFone6 (stock Android 9).
Describe on which device it does not work, whether you have root etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _jis_

That's very important context, you definitely should said it in your previous post. I'll test it later.

I just tested huge 7.38 MiB UTF-8 text file and I have absolutely no problem at all with selecting text in both text editor and code editor on my Asus ZenFone6 (6GB RAM and stock Android 9).

You should describe on which device it does not work for you, whether you have stock ROM or custom ROM and root, how much RAM do you have, etc.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to _jis_ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift _jis_ Ad-Free
1st November 2019, 07:34 PM |#31319  
HootanParsa's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 29,814
 
More
A new beta build is uploaded. If there is any problem with the uploaded files, please let me know. Thank you.

MiX v6.41.0-BETA B19110110

  • Highly improved 7z compression performance with LZMA, LZ5, ... methods > MiX Archive
  • Working on installing split packages (APKS)...



LOG How to report a bug
FAQ MiXplorer Q&A and FAQ (User Manual)
By @IronTechmonkey
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st November 2019, 07:48 PM |#31320  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HootanParsa

A new beta build is uploaded.

Just updated. Mixed language problem (French and English, specifically in action menu) is still present for me.
1st November 2019, 07:52 PM |#31321  
Ultramanoid's Avatar
Senior Member
日本
Thanks Meter: 4,281
 
More
Haven't seen this announced anywhere and not even sure when it appeared, but just in case, PSA :

There's a MiX Dark skin now included.
 
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ultramanoid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ultramanoid Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes