Xperia 1 Apps and Boot Animation for Android Pie Xperia Devices v1.0 [TWRP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Mod Edit: Thread Closed Due To Duplicate Thread Already Created

- Xperia 1 Apps and Boot Animation for Android Pie Xperia Devices -​

This is my first work !

- Requirements
- Android Pie Xperia Device (XZ1, XZ2, XZ3 etc...)
- Twrp Recovery

- Features
- Xperia 1 Bootanimation
- GameEnhancher 1.0.A.0.46
- Side sense 2.0.A.0.54
- Cinema Pro 1.0.A.0.16
- Battery Care 1.2.8.A.7.8

- Wallpapers

- installation method
1. Download zip file
2. Flash in TWRP
3. Reboot

- Notes
- This has not been tested on Xperia devices other than XZ2 (H8216 KOO)

- Download
Mod Edit: link removed

- Thanks

@Rishik999 's Guide -> https://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2163974

Last edited by a moderator:

haiha2001

- Xperia 1 Apps and Boot Animation for Android Pie Xperia Devices -

This is my first work !

- Requirements
- Twrp Recovery

- Features
- Xperia 1 Bootanimation
- Side sense 2.0.A.0.54
- Cinema Pro 1.0.A.0.16
- Wallpapers

- installation method
1. Download zip file
2. Flash in TWRP
3. Reboot

- Notes

- Download
- GoogleDrive
Can be used on eXistenZ Rom ?

Sent from my Sony G8342 using XDA Labs

But there is no latest version of battery care in what you make. I will also add other apps.

Correct but will be updated shortly, to busy with work and mine is for no treble devices and treble devices and this not so how you know if it works and add other apps ? Then is yours the same as me like now and mine was earlier here like in Feb then this what is yet posted in 12 hours ago.

Last edited:
Correct but will be updated shortly, to busy with work and mine is for no treble devices and treble devices and this not so how you know if it works and add other apps ? Then is yours the same as me like now and mine was earlier here like in Feb then this what is yet posted in 12 hours ago.

I just couldn't do the test on my XZ1 because I was too busy at work. And I developed it to work regardless of whether it is Treble or not.

Hm oke and nice you used my zip as your base for this even the updater-script you edited it :rolleyes:
Can't you ask next time -__-

I studied in the same way as reverse engineering, learned how your Zip worked for the test and made it by myself, but I think I uploaded the file that I used to study to the Google drive by mistake. :crying:

When I get home, I will upload it again, and the study file is not allowed to be accessed at the moment.

Hm oke and nice you used my zip as your base for this even the updater-script you edited it :rolleyes:
Can't you ask next time -__-

I uploaded it again and proved that it has nothing to do with what you have developed.
And the apps' sources are the APK mirrors and files from the extracted APK and genuine Xperia1 that they received from Japanese acquaintances. Wouldn't it be a little harsh to deal with a Newbie developer for a wrong upload?

I uploaded it again and proved that it has nothing to do with what you have developed.
And the apps' sources are the APK mirrors and files from the extracted APK and genuine Xperia1 that they received from Japanese acquaintances. Wouldn't it be a little harsh to deal with a Newbie developer for a wrong upload?
You told me in a pm that you use my zip as a base and i can post the screenshot if you want ? but the rules around here on xda is to ask 1st before even post it, i just remind you todo that next time so nothing harsh about that.

You told me in a pm that you use my zip as a base and i can post the screenshot if you want ? but the rules around here on xda is to ask 1st before even post it, i just remind you todo that next time so nothing harsh about that.

When I test with your Zip base, I test it just to see if can add an app file and now it is not based on yours as shown in Op.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mod Edit: Thread Closed Due To Duplicate Thread Already Created

- Xperia 1 Apps and Boot Animation for Android Pie Xperia Devices -​

This is my first work !

- Requirements
    - Twrp Recovery

- Features
    - Xperia 1 Bootanimation
    - Side sense 2.0.A.0.54
    - Cinema Pro 1.0.A.0.16

- Wallpapers

- installation method
    1. Download zip file
    2. Flash in TWRP
    3. Reboot

- Notes

- Download
    Mod Edit: link removed

- Thanks

@Rishik999 's Guide -> https://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2163974