[DISCUSSION] Xposed for Marshmallow

Search This thread

N1NJATH3ORY

Aug 16, 2010
Just thought of something, i do have the orginal battery i'm going to see what happens if i use the original battery Xposed and reboot as that's where it locks up maybe the battery it dont like..

but plz note i'm getting awesome battery stats easily 10+ hours of hardcore use thats screen on screen off we browsing youtube background etc!

Also the other motherboard has arrived one of the pins is damaged that's eBay for you!

ballerd

Aug 15, 2014
manchester
Just thought of something, i do have the orginal battery i'm going to see what happens if i use the original battery Xposed and reboot as that's where it locks up maybe the battery it dont like..

but plz note i'm getting awesome battery stats easily 10+ hours of hardcore use thats screen on screen off we browsing youtube background etc!

Also the other motherboard has arrived one of the pins is damaged that's eBay for you!
If not I would find something eles to develop for bro hopefully u get it working my g you always have interesting info in the dumpsys command depends on your arguments tho -)

N1NJATH3ORY

Aug 16, 2010
Hi i mange to swop out motherboard! So i installed Magisk then Xposed apk, i connected to net, i launched Xposed the it downloaded zip it downloaded root asked for permission witch i gave.

The it rebooted to twrp, i hit swipe bar it installed Xposed zip, then it countdown to reboot i rebooted but it got stuck on Samsung logo i left it for a good hour no boot up so I flashed xposed-uninstaller-20180117-arm.zip it booted up fine,,

i give up thanks for your help though..

Reactions: Kürt Enes

N1NJATH3ORY

Aug 16, 2010
Update!!! i got Xposed installed after a million flashes it was this version that worked xposed-v86.0-sdk23-arm-custom-build-by-wanam-20160709 and this apk XposedInstaller_3.0_alpha4 Also it was my original motherboard the 4+ year old one it worked on.. Happy days..

Just bought a Nexus 10 and finally found a really nice ROM for it, directly built from AOSP, android 6. I have tried to install xposed several ways, so far all have resulted in hanging on boot animation. I tried to install with the official APK, hangs. Downloaded the official marshmallow framework from OP and the uninstaller, flashed uninstaller cleared cache and dalvik and flashed the framework installer, hangs. Tried DVDandroid's installer and flashed using that APK, selecting the samsung tab, hangs. Downloaded the framework from his site and flashed in TWRP, hangs. I wait about 5-10 mins for the device to boot, but nothing.

chuy19312

Sep 12, 2019
Question about Xposed on Odexed rom

Is there a way to use Xposed without deodexing my stock rom? i only want to use it for the XinternalSD module

Badr-aldeen

Mar 25, 2018
I used xposed on my GT -S5282 that has
Rom Resurrection Remix Android 6.0
I flash xposed .zip via recovery then install xposed installer
But each time I open the app the phone reboot
Where is the problem

Braain

Jun 19, 2018
LUGO (RA) ITALY
Hi, did you do the reset? do it all over again uninstall xposed-v? -sdk? -arm64 / 86-beta3.zip and restart in boot o TWRP. Non fare il repristino di nuovo mounts on internal memory

Top Liked Posts