FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,643 posts
Thanks Meter: 29,800

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 04:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd November 2019, 05:50 PM |#31351  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hello, how is this done correctly, because although I change the name of the file, when I add a new image in the folder it always gets like thumbnail. Thank you

"" Create a custom thumbnail: To create a custom thumbnail for a folder (which would be used when "Auto folder preview" is enabled in main settings) put the image you want to use for the thumbnail in the folder and rename it to .preview.""
4th November 2019, 01:48 AM |#31352  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I been having a lot of issues with this app lately, and it's driving me nuts. It used to be my favorite file manager but for some reason when I'm transferring movies or large files to my sd card it will freeze and stop transferring. Same if I try and delete a folder with a ton of files in it. I have to force close it. It's not doing it with any other file managers that I tried so it has to be a mix issue. I'm on the Galaxy s9+ SM-G965U.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jligg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jligg Ad-Free
4th November 2019, 05:22 AM |#31353  
日本
Thanks Meter: 4,277

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jligg

I been having a lot of issues... it will freeze and stop transferring. Same if I try and delete a folder with a ton of files in it. I have to force close it... it has to be a mix issue...

You forgot to post the logs for all those failed operations.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ultramanoid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ultramanoid Ad-Free
4th November 2019, 07:55 AM |#31354  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 2,028

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jligg

I been having a lot of issues with this app lately, and it's driving me nuts. It used to be my favorite file manager but for some reason when I'm transferring movies or large files to my sd card it will freeze and stop transferring.

Is this by any chance triggered by the file size limit of your sd card file system?
4th November 2019, 09:02 AM |#31355  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondJohn

Is this by any chance triggered by the file size limit of your sd card file system?

Their is no size limit. The s9+ doesn't use fat32. I have files over 30gb for a single file. I have no issues transferring with other file managers, and it doesn't happen with mix every time

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

I will get the logs the next time it happens

The Following User Says Thank You to jligg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jligg Ad-Free
4th November 2019, 10:20 AM |#31356  
Thanks Meter: 2,991

More
hi, sorry if this was already asked but searching the thread i didn't find mentions to it.
I see you added a dark skin which is great, but we still have to manually select the skin (dark/light) atm if i am not mistaken.
would it be possible to make the skin of mixplorer automatically change (dark/light) according to the main theme switch toggle introduced in android Q?

tia and either way and sorry again if that has been discussed already
4th November 2019, 02:22 PM |#31357  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FcukBloat

hi, sorry if this was already asked but searching the thread i didn't find mentions to it.
I see you added a dark skin which is great, but we still have to manually select the skin (dark/light) atm if i am not mistaken.
would it be possible to make the skin of mixplorer automatically change (dark/light) according to the main theme switch toggle introduced in android Q?

tia and either way and sorry again if that has been discussed already

Absolutely I agree. For older android versions, it would be more convenient to set the hours ourselves. example: [from 06.00 to 18.00.] etc.
4th November 2019, 09:26 PM |#31358  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolRaoul

That's fine,
I'vee already posted a screenshot few days ago in the thread. To clarify, I've selected English language in settings but some items are in French.

I got what you mean. I fixed it. Thank you.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th November 2019, 09:55 PM |#31359  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Fixed the ancient issue with closing the bookmarks drawer by swiping left.
MiXplorer_v6.41.0-Beta_B19110410
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th November 2019, 01:02 PM |#31360  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Found what I was doing wrong. I was turning off the display when doing the transfer. If I keep the screen on, the transfer will transfer to the end with no issues.
edit: I was having an issue when copying large files from Android to PC using smb server.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chrisubuntu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chrisubuntu Ad-Free
5th November 2019, 10:12 PM |#31361  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 8,267

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisubuntu

Found what I was doing wrong. I was turning off the display when doing the transfer. If I keep the screen on, the transfer will transfer to the end with no issues.
edit: I was having an issue when copying large files from Android to PC using smb server.

Interesting, thanks for doubling back to mention that. There may be a way to handle that without changing screen timeout. It might be worth checking this setting in MiXplorer.

Settings > More settings > Full wakelock (enabled).

Also, exempt MiXplorer from any power savings.

If those things don't work then changing the display timeout probably is the next best option.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IronTechmonkey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IronTechmonkey Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)