Thanks Meter: 11,702

By Ben Ling, Recognized Themer on 23rd April 2014, 08:27 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd November 2019, 02:44 AM |#1491  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Request for updation of Sony Music App for Android 10
Hello Ben
I have one Plus 7 (india) phone and it is updated to Android 10. I installed the sony music app. When i clicked the songs section or playlist section it crashes and automatically closes. But when you search the song then it plays normally. Please make the release this app to Android 10.
As I am very like this music app and specially your work which helps user to install it on any Android devices. I request you to please update the app as soon as possible.🙏🙏🙏
2nd November 2019, 10:38 AM |#1492  
Flag Chiajna, Ilfov
Thanks Meter: 326

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixit Sharma

Hello Ben
I have one Plus 7 (india) phone and it is updated to Android 10. I installed the sony music app. When i clicked the songs section or playlist section it crashes and automatically closes. But when you search the song then it plays normally. Please make the release this app to Android 10.
As I am very like this music app and specially your work which helps user to install it on any Android devices. I request you to please update the app as soon as possible.🙏🙏🙏

This is a sony app port, so Sony has to release it for android 10 first(they do not have a single phone with android 10), after that it can be made to work on all android 10 phones
2nd November 2019, 08:53 PM |#1493  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 360

More
Deleted
3rd November 2019, 01:01 AM |#1494  
Thanks Meter: 53

More
Hi Ben Ling, thank you for this Sony Music APK port.
I had installed v9.4.4.A.0.3 on my Note 8 and other devices (all on android 9) too.
In learning to use it I came across Google Drive (cloud storage).
I have uploaded some files (in folders) in .mp3, .wav and .flac format to Google Drive.
However, the issue I encountered is that in *Music* player, only the .mp3 & .wav folders/files are displayed in the Google Drive and Album tab but not the .flac folders/files.
However, .flac files stored locally in sdcard worked correctly.
I must have done something incorrectly.
Will someone kindly assist me. please.
Thank you.
3rd November 2019, 06:21 AM |#1495  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 360

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixit Sharma

Hello Ben

The easiest fix: go to settings/customise my library/ and deselect everything except songs and then use the app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191103-105119_Music.png
Views:	390
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	4864743  
The Following User Says Thank You to theandroidguy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift theandroidguy Ad-Free
3rd November 2019, 06:43 PM |#1496  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Could you please port the walkman app from the new nzw series Android based walkman device. (If you can get the firmware ofcourse)
4th November 2019, 06:31 AM |#1497  
Flag Sampit
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Music cant detect .mp3 in SDcard
Help please this sony music apk cant detected my music in SDcard i dont know what happens
My phone is zenmaxpro m1 9.0 pie
4th November 2019, 10:40 PM |#1498  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rizkydztar

Help please this sony music apk cant detected my music in SDcard i dont know what happens

My phone is zenmaxpro m1 9.0 pie

I have the same problem on Huawei P20 lite...

Odesláno z mého ANE-LX1 pomocí Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)