FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Was this thread helpful?

Yes, I am happy with the replies.

1,177 Vote(s)
59.18%
Yes, kind of.

470 Vote(s)
23.63%
No, needs improvement.

342 Vote(s)
17.19%

[Ask Any Question][Newbie Friendly]

13,511 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,749

By Droidriven, Senior Member on 29th April 2013, 01:24 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th November 2019, 04:32 PM |#29771  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmom

Not everyone on this site is male

Forget that the phone was made by HTC and focus on the fact that it's a Google phone. Yes, booting to TWRP (I doubt you'll find an installable version) and installing a custom ROM would be typical. There are flashing instructions in most custom ROM threads which is where I linked you to earlier.

Thanks Sister,now i m going to download suitable files and then flashed the Nexus 1. Thanks for your help.
4th November 2019, 06:08 PM |#29772  
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph15two

Hi, I got the suggestion from someone on the Evolution X Rom thread for note 3. Updating modem could apparently help? I did some research and found other threads that provided the latest baseband and bootloader. I then grabbed the files and went to Odin and flashed bootloader first in the BL slot and got fail because nand write start failed. I tried flashing the baseband in the CP slot and the result was another fail because of nand write start failed. I am really confused to why this is happening. I tried switching Odin versions but nothing changed. Also for my phone in download mode, it says SECURE CHECK FAIL: aboot, SECURE CHECK FAIL: modem. I have even tried disabling antivirus protection because felt like maybe it could solve the problem but no luck.

Extra information:

- Device model: SM-N9005

- Codename: hlte

- Current Android vers: 9.0 (Pie)

- ROM: Evolution X 2.1 ROM

Files attempting to flash:

- Bootloader

- Baseband/modem

Here is the whole part of the download mode screen on my device and what it says:

Attachment 4865491 Attachment 4865493

Here are the Odin screenshots:

BL: Attachment 4865497

CP: Attachment 4865499

I hope someone can help me

Are you certain that the bootloader and modem that you are flashing is for your specific model number?

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk
5th November 2019, 04:21 PM |#29773  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
hi all,
طراحی سایت سئو سایت هاست لینوکس ثبت دامنه بلیط هواپیما
طراحی سایت میرداماد طراحی سایت اقدسیه طراحی سایت فرمانیه طراحی سایت خبری تبلیغات اینترنتی طراحی سایت شرکتی تبلیغات گوگل سئو سایت ثبت دامنه میزبانی سایت طراحی سایت زعفرانیه طراحی سایت دیباجی طراحی سایت ازگل طراحی سایت طراحی سایت فروشگاهی طراحی سایت نیاوران طراحی سایت ولنجک طراحی سایت سعادت آباد طراحی سایت قیطریه طراحی سایت بیمارستان طراحی سایت جردن طراحی سایت ونک طراحی سایت گیشا میزبانی وب طراحی سایت مدرسه سئوکار هاست کارشناس تولید محتوا طراحی سایت صنعتی ثبت دامنه ارزان طراحی سایت نارمک طراحی سایت تهرانپارس طراحی سایت پزشکی طراحی سایت ارزان طراحی سایت دزاشیب طراحی سایت هتل طراحی سایت رستوران طراحی سایت دانشگاه طراحی سایت کلینیک طراحی سایت سازمانی طراحی سایت لواسان طراحی سایت کریمخان طراحی سایت تجریش طراحی سایت شهرک غرب طراحی سایت بهار سئوی سایت طراحی سایت پاسداران طراحی سایت شریعتی طراحی سایت آموزشگاه طراحی سایت آژانس مسافرتی طراحی لوگو طراحی سایت جمالزاده طراحی سایت آجودانیه طراحی سایت لاله زار بلیط هواپیما هاست لینوکس طراحی پورتال سازمانی طراحی سایت الهیه
I have not found a section about the Meizu U10, so I have it here, do not hesitate if my post disturbs I will move it.
I have to perform a dump of a Meizu U10, the OS is Flyme 6.0.
I connected the phone to multiple PCs and I still get a device error and when I look in error manager 43.
So I thought the USB port defective, I replaced it (this one is a circuit independent of the motherboard)
I always have the same mistake, and I do not know what to do.

I am open to any proposal before doing a chip off of the device.
Would it be possible to root and dump the phone via the phone's SD port or maybe someone already had this problem?
FYI when I connect the phone to the PC, I have the USB debug and the e file transfer that appears on the phone screen.
Thanks
5th November 2019, 11:36 PM |#29774  

More
Hello,
I need urgent help,
Now whenever I install a new app which needs superuser and root, the Magisk manager automatically denies the super user rights...

I Certainly made the option to Prompt, but no prompts appears at all, and even when I made it to automatically grant superuser rights, it also automatically denies the superuser rights....

Sometimes some apps grant the super user rights after some time, but other apps Never grant superuser access whatever I do...

Any fast help please
5th November 2019, 11:52 PM |#29775  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 2,004

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmadpower

Hello,
I need urgent help,
Now whenever I install a new app which needs superuser and root, the Magisk manager automatically denies the super user rights...

I Certainly made the option to Prompt, but no prompts appears at all, and even when I made it to automatically grant superuser rights, it also automatically denies the superuser rights....

Sometimes some apps grant the super user rights after some time, but other apps Never grant superuser access whatever I do...

Any fast help please

for a quick fix, within the magisk manager, if everything else is working correctly, you can manually set if the app is allowed root. Its in the menu, under superuser. Generally, you would be best to ask your question on the magisk specific thread, and will most likely need to supply a logcat.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...mless-t3432382
The Following User Says Thank You to DiamondJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DiamondJohn Ad-Free
6th November 2019, 12:11 AM |#29776  
Thanks Meter: 2,418

More
Quote:

Hello,
I need urgent help,

Any fast help please

Cross posting both here and in the Magisk support thread is frowned on. It's explained in the forum rules that you agreed to on signing up.
6th November 2019, 12:34 AM |#29777  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondJohn

for a quick fix, within the magisk manager, if everything else is working correctly, you can manually set if the app is allowed root. Its in the menu, under superuser. Generally, you would be best to ask your question on the magisk specific thread, and will most likely need to supply a logcat.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...mless-t3432382

Thank you, but unfortunately there is no option to manually add an app to the list ( so as to be able to enable or disable superuser rights), as you can see in the attached screenshot HERE .

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Quote:

Cross posting both here and in the Magisk support thread is frowned on. It's explained in the forum rules that you agreed to on signing up.

First : No , I didn't see any such rule when signing up , neither explained nor not explained .
I ask you to see me this rule ( if you can ) .
Second : I registered through linking account , not a normal sign up .
Third : Are you an admin or a moderator or OP , or something ?!
6th November 2019, 01:53 AM |#29778  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 2,004

More
Quote:

Thank you, but unfortunately there is no option to manually add an app to the list ( so as to be able to enable or disable superuser rights), as you can see in the attached screenshot

I did not say "add" I specifically said "set", and it was also the reason I explicitly stated "if everything else is working correctly".

Quote:

That is irrelevant, you don't need a policeman to tell you that you are breaking the law, for your actions to be illegal.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DiamondJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DiamondJohn Ad-Free
6th November 2019, 01:57 AM |#29779  
Thanks Meter: 1,792

More
@ktmom is this very helpful chick who goes above and beyond on helping 'fellow' xda-ers resolve many many issues with all aspects of android. spends countless hours researching issues with devices , roms , apps , etc. and kindly will provide links when available to prevent users from spending the time she spends on searching.
because she points out a specific xda rule , wether we've read or not ; to assist us in not making the same mistake twice is no reason to 'cop' an attitude (as it reads to me that you have done).
ktmom and the rest of the @ xda-ers that help out in these help threads are doing so in there "free" time. for
FREE
. please show the minimum of respect to them. thank you ,
mrrocketdog.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrrocketdog For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mrrocketdog Ad-Free
6th November 2019, 04:09 AM |#29780  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 5,083

More
Quote:

Just like ChainFire stopped developing SuperSu. People don't work for "free" forever. They have lives, families and jobs. It's a good reason for users to regularly donate to developers to keep them motivated.

Additionally, with each major Android release, there have been significant changes to Google APIs and restrictions placed on apps. Some can be overcome by petitioning Google, others just affect functionality.

Nothing in life lives forever.

This is actually inaccurate information.
A Chinese company (CCMT) bought SuperSU from Chainfire. They kept him on as an adviser/developer for a year (or maybe two?). Once he was done with his contract, SuperSU died. CCMT stopped development on it.

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Quote:

Thank you, but unfortunately there is no option to manually add an app to the list ( so as to be able to enable or disable superuser rights), as you can see in the attached screenshot HERE .

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

First : No , I didn't see any such rule when signing up , neither explained nor not explained .
I ask you to see me this rule ( if you can ) .
Second : I registered through linking account , not a normal sign up .

When you signed up, you got a link to the rules with a suggestion to read them.
If you didn't read them then, you should read them now.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xunholyx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xunholyx Ad-Free
6th November 2019, 05:31 AM |#29781  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droidriven

Are you certain that the bootloader and modem that you are flashing is for your specific model number?

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

It should be since the first 5 characters of the file name is N9005 which is my device model number.

---------- Post added at 05:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hereiwas

See my picture ! It is very simple. Why you don't read ?

I pulled out the battery, reinserted the battery, opened Odin and still got the same results; fail.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ask any question, bricked phone, cwm roms and kernels, help thread, noob, noob friendly, question, rcs in action

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)