FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: What is your favourite Genre?

Action

179 Vote(s)
23.83%
Comedy

148 Vote(s)
19.71%
Sci-Fi

219 Vote(s)
29.16%
Drama

34 Vote(s)
4.53%
Thriller

77 Vote(s)
10.25%
Horror

57 Vote(s)
7.59%
Other

37 Vote(s)
4.93%

Off-Topic Movie Club

12,276 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,788

By Dirk, Senior Member on 17th September 2011, 03:55 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th November 2019, 07:33 PM |#7811  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooman

Guys suggest me some good thriller movies.. bored because of holidays. (2018-2019)

Check out 'Dragged Across Concrete'. It was one of the best movies this year! 'Sicario' is one of the best Thrillers of all time, or you could just delve into the Denis Villenueve filmography and watch them all. David Fincher is another master of the Genre, as is Park Chan-Wook.
10th November 2019, 07:36 PM |#7812  
Digital Domain
Thanks Meter: 127

More
I am now watching on Comet TV "The incredible Two-headed transplant." If you're in the mood for a good laugh have a gander at this flick. You might actually recognize some now well-known actors!! (Bruce Dern for one)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067245/
11th November 2019, 03:04 PM |#7813  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisBean

I am now watching on Comet TV "The incredible Two-headed transplant." If you're in the mood for a good laugh have a gander at this flick. You might actually recognize some now well-known actors!! (Bruce Dern for one)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067245/

Looks as bad as Frankenhooker!

Joker - Movie of the year. Outstanding performance from Phoenix. Just sublime. Perfect origin story. I thought it was a shame that they couldn't resist throwing in a wtf ending. People will debate endlessly what it means, but what it actually means is that they couldn't resist throwing it in there. FWIW, my own take on the ending below:

The ambulance hitting the police car, and the immediate aftermath of that, is pure fantasy. Nothing more than wish fulfillment. He can see the riot going on as the car passes, and the Wayne shooting happens, but in reality the police car carries him off to the asylum. At the end he kills the psychiatrist that he was speaking to, explaining the bloody footprints.
12th November 2019, 01:20 PM |#7814  
Flag Rahasia
Thanks Meter: 497

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk

Check out 'Dragged Across Concrete'. It was one of the best movies this year! 'Sicario' is one of the best Thrillers of all time, or you could just delve into the Denis Villenueve filmography and watch them all. David Fincher is another master of the Genre, as is Park Chan-Wook.

sounds good.. i might try find it check it out
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
all work and no play makes jack a dull boy, rosebud is a sled!, say what again!

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)