Thanks Meter: 4,903

By ukanth, Recognized Developer on 26th October 2012, 06:41 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th November 2019, 11:24 PM |#5611  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by action_papst

You install standard 3.1 and the unlock app?

I bought the donate version via playstore, I don't believe there's an option to downgrade there. As to unlocking a standard version, do you mean the Afwall apk unlocker? I think I've seen that somewhere. Do you know if that works with a playstore purchase?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZXR

Thx for your help on the script!
Regarding the 3.2, does it sporadically open the connections completely without any error message? This is what happened here (before I started adding any script). Maybe a real bug?

I have two major issues with 3.2: the log doesn't work and, what is worse, the firewall won't apply a change from allow to block and vice versa instantly, but only after a few tries/a while. I don't get any error message, the rules supposedly apply correctly. But nothing is changed in fact. Confusing, and makes me feel like my phone is swiss cheese again. 3.1 works as intended, any changes are applied instantaneously.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hiroo Onoda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hiroo Onoda Ad-Free
10th November 2019, 08:46 AM |#5612  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
is there no way to get the pro features without gxxgle play/gxxgle account?
10th November 2019, 09:36 AM |#5613  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by z99vwEfK

is there no way to get the pro features without gxxgle play/gxxgle account?

https://github.com/ukanth/afwall/wiki#making-donations
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rnd83 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rnd83 Ad-Free
10th November 2019, 09:42 AM |#5614  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
thanks, missed the wiki, I was reading the readme. too bad it's closed source tho
10th November 2019, 01:33 PM |#5615  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Hi all, now I have VoLTE issues.
If I block UID1000 VoLTE is not working, if I open it, it works.
The Protocol shows me "[2]0.1.0.1:0(14)" was blocked (here e.g. 14 times).
Then I add the following line "$IPTABLES -A "afwall" -d 0.1.0.1 -j ACCEPT" or "$IPTABLES -A "afwall" -d 0.1.0.1 -m owner --uid-owner 1000 -j ACCEPT" to the script. After the next VoLTE try there are new [2]0.1.0.1:0 blocked enties for UID1000 and VoLTE does not work.
As soon as I uncheck the UID1000 in AFWall, VoLTE works fine.

Does anyone here have an idea how to open the IP 0.1.0.1?

Update1 after an over night resignation: If I allow internal connections in the experimental settings, this seems to work. For sure the IP 0.1.0.1 is internal and the mentioned setting solves this.
But what else did I additionally open now with that?

Update2: The inbound connection setting mentioned in update 1 does only work for some time. After a while or a restart, the 0.1.0.1 will be blocked again for UID1000 and VoLTE does no longer work.
13th November 2019, 02:44 AM |#5616  
OP Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Hello all,

Apologies for not able spend time with community. I did not get a chance to look at issues with last version. People who has issues with 3.2.0 (log service/boot/disable etc.,) can you please test the following build ? This should address most of the issues reported from 3.2.0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p9ibfqxras...-Test.apk?dl=0
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to ukanth For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th November 2019, 02:45 AM |#5617  
OP Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Duplicate Post.

Also when reporting bugs, please make sure you attach log report and rules from (menu-showrules-export). Otherwise it's extremely hard to debug the issue. As all of you know, afwall does not have any tracking.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ukanth For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th November 2019, 08:04 PM |#5618  
Thanks Meter: 207

More
Anyone else experiencing the 3.3.0 test apk crash when clicking on help menu? No biggie - just curious..
13th November 2019, 09:07 PM |#5619  
Thanks Meter: 535

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ænimal

Anyone else experiencing the 3.3.0 test apk crash when clicking on help menu? No biggie - just curious..

No issue here
The Following User Says Thank You to Toutatis_ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Toutatis_ Ad-Free
14th November 2019, 05:40 AM |#5620  
日本
Thanks Meter: 4,239

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ænimal

Looks like it requires WebView installed. I don't have WebView so it crashes for me too.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ultramanoid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ultramanoid Ad-Free
14th November 2019, 09:10 AM |#5621  
Flag Karlsruhe
Thanks Meter: 10

More
after a restart, I always get this message
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	608
Size:	158.3 KB
ID:	4875883  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread