36 posts
Thanks Meter: 22

By poseidon5213, Member on 26th April 2012, 06:43 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd November 2019, 12:40 PM |#19891  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi everybody
Could u help me choosing my next phone? I don t know if tale rog 2 or one plus 7 pro. Beside gaming, which one would u advice?
Moreover do u know if Asus will update rog Phone for a while or only since next rog? And will i found good ROM?
Last, but not least, thing. If someone got rog 1, could tell me if after a year the performance are the same ad before or worst?
Thanks
3rd November 2019, 01:01 PM |#19892  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Idk which phone to buy, help me decide!!!
My two options are realme X2 (not pro) and Redmi Note 8 pro
3rd November 2019, 08:27 PM |#19893  
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Hey, looking for a new tablet, essentially what I'd want is a OnePlus for tablets, clean and near vanilla Android...easy to unlock and root if wanted. Have a couple fires and a Samsung tab, don't really care for them. Any suggestions?
4th November 2019, 10:36 PM |#19894  
Thanks Meter: 411

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danish0175

Idk which phone to buy, help me decide!!!
My two options are realme X2 (not pro) and Redmi Note 8 pro

Mi9 Lite
5th November 2019, 01:57 AM |#19895  
Flag toronto
Thanks Meter: 8,020

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringil93

Hi everybody
Could u help me choosing my next phone? I don t know if tale rog 2 or one plus 7 pro. Beside gaming, which one would u advice?
Moreover do u know if Asus will update rog Phone for a while or only since next rog? And will i found good ROM?
Last, but not least, thing. If someone got rog 1, could tell me if after a year the performance are the same ad before or worst?
Thanks

id go ROG for a few reasons:

more memory up to 1tb
WAY better speakers
bigger battery

if none of those matter to you then go OP, but go for the 7T pro since its the latest version
5th November 2019, 02:08 AM |#19896  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by force70

id go ROG for a few reasons:

more memory up to 1tb
WAY better speakers
bigger battery

if none of those matter to you then go OP, but go for the 7T pro since its the latest version

Thank you very much for ur reply
Honestly, speakers and battery matters to me, but what makes me think, and what matter more, are the updates and the performances over time. I know that oneplus is good for this kind of things, but dunno almost nothing about Asus phones.
7t pro worth more than 7 pro?
5th November 2019, 03:44 AM |#19897  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:

Thank you very much for ur reply
Honestly, speakers and battery matters to me, but what makes me think, and what matter more, are the updates and the performances over time. I know that oneplus is good for this kind of things, but dunno almost nothing about Asus phones.
7t pro worth more than 7 pro?

Asus is terrible for parts. I had 2 laptops will never again buy Asus because I couldn't find a replacement MB and a few other parts.
5th November 2019, 01:56 PM |#19898  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude905

Asus is terrible for parts. I had 2 laptops will never again buy Asus because I couldn't find a replacement MB and a few other parts.

Dunno about single components, but I got around 5 Asus (with my family), one of those was rog, and never got problems about nothing. Moreover I got one laptop free becouse it broke after one month and there was the offer to get paid back and free repair if the laptop broke in the first year.
For rog when I called for a problem (solved from myself) the call center didn t eventi knew about that model (2000€ of rog laptop), so I dunno about the updates and assistance (and performances over time too)
6th November 2019, 03:29 PM |#19899  
Thanks Meter: 93

More
Hoping for some advice. Need a phone for my dad.

Essentially, I am looking for the best possible phone that is compatible on Verizon that supports a headphone jack. He is on a pixel XL and loves it, although I want to upgrade him. For reasons too frustrating to explain, he is adamant about needing a headphone jack
8th November 2019, 02:00 AM |#19900  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:

Dunno about single components, but I got around 5 Asus (with my family), one of those was rog, and never got problems about nothing. Moreover I got one laptop free because it broke after one month and there was the offer to get paid back and free repair if the laptop broke in the first year.
For rog when I called for a problem (solved from myself) the call center didn t even knew about that model (2000€ of rog laptop), so I dunno about the updates and assistance (and performances over time too)

I'm talking about owning it for a few years like 4 or 5 and then see if you are able to find parts. Again, I'm talking about getting parts anywhere whether its eBay or other places. But hey if you're happy with them, then all the power to you. I myself I will never own another, though I do like their MB for desktop computers
8th November 2019, 03:59 AM |#19901  
Thanks Meter: 231

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowbell_Guy

Hoping for some advice. Need a phone for my dad.

Essentially, I am looking for the best possible phone that is compatible on Verizon that supports a headphone jack. He is on a pixel XL and loves it, although I want to upgrade him. For reasons too frustrating to explain, he is adamant about needing a headphone jack

I don't blame him for being adamant about needing a headphone jack. I use mine every single day.

What is it that he needs in an upgrade from the pixel? I have a pixel XL which I switched back to the OnePlus 5 mainly just because I needed dual Sims for work so I don't have to carry two phones. Other than that I didn't need to upgrade.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)