By phokusone, Junior Member on 26th February 2012, 10:09 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th February 2012, 11:49 AM |#11  
OP Junior Member
the underground
Thanks Meter: 14

Donate to Me
More
As a troubleshooting step, could you please set your filesystem to r/w and delete your /system/bootanimation.zip and reflash?

Also, part of the condition may be that the above file is already missing. If it's missing, put one of our other bootanimations there (as in, one of the 3 i've done for eos 1.0, stock or the two from the other thread, no others) and reflash.

As much feedback as you can provide would be infinitely helpful in assisting in our research of ics bootanimation sequence handling.

..And it may fix your problem! :P

Thx in advance,

one love-

phokus
[team eos]
The Following User Says Thank You to phokusone For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift phokusone Ad-Free
27th February 2012, 08:32 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 767

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phokusone

As a troubleshooting step, could you please set your filesystem to r/w and delete your /system/bootanimation.zip and reflash?

Also, part of the condition may be that the above file is already missing. If it's missing, put one of our other bootanimations there (as in, one of the 3 i've done for eos 1.0, stock or the two from the other thread, no others) and reflash.

As much feedback as you can provide would be infinitely helpful in assisting in our research of ics bootanimation sequence handling.

..And it may fix your problem! :P

Thx in advance,

one love-

phokus
[team eos]

Thanks for your help, however I followed the above instructions ... still have the same issue, fuzzy and cut off boot animation. It's ok I'll use my backup bootani. No worries.
27th May 2012, 05:05 PM |#13  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Change the resoulution as im using a Galaxy 3
Soz ... didnt see it was only for xoom and i applied it on my Galaxy 3...:P....... can u somehow change the resolution and share ...plzz????
3rd June 2012, 05:28 AM |#14  
Flag Oregon
Thanks Meter: 102

More
I get half the animation as well. When I went into recovery and wiped cache and dalv. the first boot after I got the full animation. After it fully loaded I immediately rebooted again, it was back to half the animation. Still Love the theme! Thank you
12th November 2019, 02:31 PM |#15  
Flag Thakurgaon
Thanks Meter: 87

More
Link down

Sent from my Xperia 1 using XDA Labs
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
boot animation, splash, team eos, xoom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)