FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

 View Poll Results: Did you find this thread useful?

Yes, it was very helpful to me.
 
1,610 Vote(s)
64.02%
No, I didn't feel it helped me.
 
416 Vote(s)
16.54%
I don't know.
 
489 Vote(s)
19.44%

[HELP THREAD] Ask ANY Question. Noob Friendly.

4,428 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,929
 
Post Reply Email Thread
9th November 2019, 07:18 AM |#44151  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmom

Unless I've missed some other post, there's no way to know what phone you're talking about.

Usually an stock OTA zip can be downloaded through recovery, including TWRP. But full images usually require odin or Fastboot or some other manufacturer's installer software.

That's a general statement. If you want specific answers, you must be specific with your details.

I have a realme 1
Link of website:https://www.realme.com/in/support/software-update

Will this work?......if not then it would be great help if you tell me what to do
Thank you
9th November 2019, 01:44 PM |#44152  
ktmom's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,422
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeVk47

I have a realme 1
Link of website:https://www.realme.com/in/support/software-update

Will this work?......if not then it would be great help if you tell me what to do
Thank you

I'm not familiar with the Realme devices. But your linked website appears to be the manufacturer's firmware download and installation instructions. There appears to be two methods, one from the file manager, the other by rebooting to recovery. If I had this device, these instructions is where I would start.

As they indicate, make sure to backup your data before starting.
The Following User Says Thank You to ktmom For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ktmom Ad-Free
9th November 2019, 06:27 PM |#44153  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmom

I'm not familiar with the Realme devices. But your linked website appears to be the manufacturer's firmware download and installation instructions. There appears to be two methods, one from the file manager, the other by rebooting to recovery. If I had this device, these instructions is where I would start.

As they indicate, make sure to backup your data before starting.

Bro if I may ask you one thing that is it possiable that if a device was working with miracle box earlier but suddenly after an ota update miracle box becomes useless for that device....thank you
9th November 2019, 07:02 PM |#44154  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Greetings, im aizrul, from malaysia.
Ive been with XDA for more than 2 years, but this is my first post.

Im having trouble when i try to bypass frp lock on my device< Lenovo Tab T7304i>.

1. I use the software call SP FLASH TOOL.
2. I download the <download agent> and <scatter file>.
3. Start running the SP FLASH TOOL and begin select the <DA> √, and then select <scatterfile> √.
4. And check the download only , also check the frp box only,
* the preloaded box been unchecked.
5. Click the download button, and by pressing v+ simultaneously connect cable the process begin to start,

Here the problem come.
A message popup say,
THIS DOWNLOAD.......... SECURITY OPTION.
PLEASE SELECT THE AUTHENTICATION FILE AND RESTART THE PROCESS.


PLEASE SOMEONE, WHERE CAN I FIND THE AUTHENTICATION FILE,
AND IF ANY OF MY METHOD ABOVE IS OBSELETE PLEASE GUIDE ME.

also i can be reached by :

[email protected]
+601137298730 <whatsapp messenger>

TQVMUCH....
The Following User Says Thank You to mr Dogoi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mr Dogoi Ad-Free
9th November 2019, 08:09 PM |#44155  
ktmom's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,422
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeVk47

Bro if I may ask you one thing that is it possiable that if a device was working with miracle box earlier but suddenly after an ota update miracle box becomes useless for that device....thank you

According to post 10 in Guide To Unbrick RealMe 1[CPH1859/1861/1706]-[A.29] miracle box no longer works with your device.
The Following User Says Thank You to ktmom For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ktmom Ad-Free
11th November 2019, 11:32 PM |#44156  
Junior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi everyone!

New and noob question here.

I've recently had my Nokia 8 hard bricked on me, been a few weeks now

I am thinking of doing a full dump of the EMMC, through the Qualcomm 9008, my question is, will I be able to extract my contacts and messages from this?
12th November 2019, 04:26 AM |#44157  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nokia_8_fan

Hi everyone!

New and noob question here.

I've recently had my Nokia 8 hard bricked on me, been a few weeks now

I am thinking of doing a full dump of the EMMC, through the Qualcomm 9008, my question is, will I be able to extract my contacts and messages from this?

If you can get a qcomm 9008 port connection, you should be able to use that to potentially unbrick your device.

Do some searches for how to unbrick qcomm devices using the various qcomm 9008 unbrick methods.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk
12th November 2019, 02:21 PM |#44158  
trulden's Avatar
Member
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
I am trying to create a post in «Android Apps And Games» and getting this error:

Quote:

We are sorry, your post was flagged by our system and was blocked from submitting. If you believe this was in error, please use our technical contact form to notify an admin. Please include the title of your post as well as content, so we can tweak update our filters in the future. Thank you.

Used «Report a technical problem.» form in contacts several days ago, got no answer.

What should I do?
12th November 2019, 03:02 PM |#44159  
ktmom's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,422
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trulden

I am trying to create a post in «Android Apps And Games» and getting this error:



Used «Report a technical problem.» form in contacts several days ago, got no answer.

What should I do?

Change the wording of your post? There was something that was caught by the filters.

You could also post for assistance in the https://forum.xda-developers.com/general/about-xda forum where moderators hang out. But please be specific as to what you were posting that was the problem
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ktmom For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ktmom Ad-Free
12th November 2019, 03:18 PM |#44160  
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
Decreasing size of status bar text and icons
How to do it? I already have the screen zoom settings lowest and the font size lowest too.but still it's too big for my liking .. I have tried changing the dpi setting but that doesn't do what I'm after

Does anyone know?
12th November 2019, 04:43 PM |#44161  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benholder90

How to do it? I already have the screen zoom settings lowest and the font size lowest too.but still it's too big for my liking .. I have tried changing the dpi setting but that doesn't do what I'm after



Does anyone know?

It depends. what model number do you have? What android version do you have? Rooted? Not rooted? Stock? Custom ROM?

Info man, give us as much info as you can.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ask any question, beginner, confused, guidance, help needed, help thread, lost, newbie, noob, questions and answers

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes