Post Reply Email Thread
15th March 2019, 04:28 PM |#3891  
Flag Essen
Thanks Meter: 1,763

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SebastianAlejandro

No more updates for this app?

Why? Still working very good on my phone with sdm845 chipset.
24th May 2019, 02:44 PM |#3892  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brentana

Completely agree....
This camera app has a lot of features, buf unfortunately they are really poor documented, if not at all.
Anyway, it is still one of the best, in my opinion.
I'm still seraching for a way to have AE Lock..... may be i have lost some posts here, but do have any one discovered hoe lock exposure and recomopose?
Thanks.

There is reasonable basic documentation on the main website, under the Settings tab - separate page for each of the Settings Menus (I've printed the pages as PDFs and carry them offline on the phone):
https://www.marginz.co.nz/snap/?page_id=32

I don't think there is an AE Lock. My best reasons for using the app are the JPEG output versatility and good HDR. Only real beef continues that some Settings are specific for each separate mode (HDR, RAW, M, P1-2-3) and some Settings are fixed "global" regardless of the mode - and change everything. Would like global versus mode settings clearly shown in Menus and the website documentation: for example, all the settings that apply regardless of Mode could be moved under the first Menu tab, renamed "General" or "Global", and all the setting that are limited to the selected Mode be located under the last Menu tab, renamed "Mode". That would help.
30th August 2019, 12:19 PM |#3893  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Hello dzo, there are situations where the flash doesn't work well.

In this case:
Scene mode, night
White balance, incandescent
Flash, off

When the photo is thrown, the flash is shown, why if I have deactivated the flash the photo comes out with flash?

What happens when you need to take the photo without flash, can this be corrected so that if the flash is off the photo is shot without flash?

4th September 2019, 06:32 PM |#3894  

More
dzo, at least you could respond to know if the application is dead, and you're not going to update it.

I take the opportunity to ask if anyone knows a better application than this one, since it seems that it will not be updated.

5th September 2019, 08:33 PM |#3895  
Flag Essen
Thanks Meter: 1,763

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCu

Hello dzo, there are situations where the flash doesn't work well.

In this case:
Scene mode, night
White balance, incandescent
Flash, off

When the photo is thrown, the flash is shown, why if I have deactivated the flash the photo comes out with flash?

What happens when you need to take the photo without flash, can this be corrected so that if the flash is off the photo is shot without flash?

Sorry, I just tested that on my device, but I cannot replicate that behaviour. Maybe it is device depending?
5th September 2019, 09:38 PM |#3896  

More
Thank you for responding wartomato, I don't think it's from the device because I tested other applications and this doesn't happen.

And as dzo still does not respond it seems that this application is dead.

So I keep asking if anyone knows a better application than this one, and that its creator does not leave the users who bought the application thrown.

It's a pity because the ones I've tried don't convince me.

9th November 2019, 06:43 PM |#3897  
Thanks Meter: 357

More
Snap on Realme5Pro
I installed this Snap camera in my Realm5Pro(Unróoted) which is having quad camera lens and the MP is 48.. Snap seems better than the OEM.Every one is talking about porting gcam in this device.But it works only 3 lenses and MP is 33 only.Now what about Snap?Does it work with all the 4lenses of phone and also capable of 48 MP? Any please advise.
Waiting with thanks...
12th November 2019, 05:27 PM |#3898  
Thanks Meter: 357

More
Snap in Realms 5 Pro
What is the maximum MP that can be achieved with Snap camera HDR in Realms 5 Pro phone?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)