FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[XPERIA Z2] PureXperia Z2 4.3.5 for Micromax A116 [Beauty+Power+Battery] [3-Sep]

3,841 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,934

By cmahendra, Inactive Recognized Contributor on 28th April 2014, 10:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th February 2015, 04:48 PM |#811  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Thank you, Pls take ur time.... Will be waiting for the beauty...
10th March 2015, 11:06 PM |#812  
OP Inactive Recognized Contributor
Flag Mumbai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by junaid_butt

Take your time, sir! We'll be waiting eagerly

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhanuprasadk

Thank you, Pls take ur time.... Will be waiting for the beauty...

Just for information the PureXperia Z3 is released yesterday. So far so good no bugs found yet. Everything is perfectly working.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=3034488
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cmahendra For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cmahendra Ad-Free
5th April 2015, 03:53 PM |#813  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Hi! Is this ROM compatible with myphonen agua iceberg?

Thanks!
13th April 2016, 05:59 PM |#814  
Flag Bombay
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmahendra

Just for information the PureXperia Z3 is released yesterday. So far so good no bugs found yet. Everything is perfectly working.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=3034488

Hi, thanks for the great work you've put into this rom. I have a problem, though. I hope you can help me with it. Every few days my wifi gets disabled. The toggle is greyed out in the Settings and when I try to switch it on, it shows switching on and then goes back to off. Is this a common issue and is there a solution for this?

I've been trying to search this thread but XDA is giving an error on search results page. Would be great if you could help.

Thanks!
17th April 2016, 12:45 AM |#815  
Flag Mumbai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunak

Hi, thanks for the great work you've put into this rom. I have a problem, though. I hope you can help me with it. Every few days my wifi gets disabled. The toggle is greyed out in the Settings and when I try to switch it on, it shows switching on and then goes back to off. Is this a common issue and is there a solution for this?

I've been trying to search this thread but XDA is giving an error on search results page. Would be great if you could help.

Thanks!

I don't believe myself, that I replied after a whole year. With regrets I want to say that it is difficult to support a rom after a year or more. BTW there is no such wifi issue in this rom. Possibly some other app/mod which might be causing this. Have you modded with xposed or any other such changes?

If you could not find the cause of issue, then try re-flashing rom. If there is still a wifi issue then I am afraid you should test it on stock rom and get it checked from service center. could be hardware problem also or simply wifi-router issue.
25th April 2016, 01:03 PM |#816  
Flag Bombay
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmahendra

I don't believe myself, that I replied after a whole year. With regrets I want to say that it is difficult to support a rom after a year or more. BTW there is no such wifi issue in this rom. Possibly some other app/mod which might be causing this. Have you modded with xposed or any other such changes?

If you could not find the cause of issue, then try re-flashing rom. If there is still a wifi issue then I am afraid you should test it on stock rom and get it checked from service center. could be hardware problem also or simply wifi-router issue.

Thank you for replying and thank you for all the hard work that you have put into the rom. I did a clean flash and I haven't installed any app, since I only use the device for music, I use the stock music player. Now it's better than before, though. The WiFi does go on and off sometimes but it works long enough that I can update the apps.

I guess the issue is with the hardware. Thanks for your time, though.
26th April 2016, 01:58 PM |#817  
Flag Mumbai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunak

Thank you for replying and thank you for all the hard work that you have put into the rom. I did a clean flash and I haven't installed any app, since I only use the device for music, I use the stock music player. Now it's better than before, though. The WiFi does go on and off sometimes but it works long enough that I can update the apps.

I guess the issue is with the hardware. Thanks for your time, though.

I am glad the clean install solved the issue at some extent.

Take backup of following file
/system/build.prop
and experiment with wifi related tweaks with the help of following thread. I hope you know location of build.prop file and how to edit it.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1639104
Good Luck.
15th November 2019, 01:57 PM |#818  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
CHD is not Dead!!!
Sir Mr. @ Cmahendra !!

My CHD is still breathing!!!
It was lying abandoned in home since last 3 years after I upgraded to Honor. Recently I tried to exchange it, but the vendor gave me a final quote of 50/- Rs. . And than it got bootloop due to camera crash. I flashed it with stock 4.2.2 to life. And than I started ROMing around . I tried to flash your Z2 4.3.5 ROM but what I got was 4.0.6. Tried hard but could not find a download link for the final version. Same like your Z3 ROM, which I could not download too as the download links are dead.

May you please update the link to androidfilehost or here at XDA download section or anywhere according to your criteria. I am very late to the party, I know. But you know at my age it is very hard to learn new things.
Please, please, please update the link!
15th November 2019, 02:58 PM |#819  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
In Z2 4.0.6 OTA available but when downloaded it gives error (md5 error downloaded file is invalid).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)