Originally Posted by volumexda
Hi, trying to jump from lineage 16 to 17 and have a trouble with installing gapps. If i install pure lineage 17 everything is fine but when trying to flash gapps it just keeps loading and at some point reboots into TWRP.
It´s recommended switch from 9 to 10 doing a clean flash so probably the reason why you are having troubles is one of these:
1) Flash Google apps in a dirty flash.
2) Flash incorrect version for your device.
3) Flash improper method without respect the right order.
If one of these is the case then you could solve it as next:
1) Before to flash Lineage 17 go to recovery and wipe system, dalvik/ART cache and data then format data, this way you can start from a clean flash.
2) For Android 10 I can recommend these GApps https://sourceforge.net/projects/ope...beta/20191006/
3) Usually the right method is (atleast OP recommend some different):
- From a clean flash indicated on solution 1 proceed as next: Flash LOS17, flash Disable Force Encryption (if indicated), reboot for first time to system then go again to recovery and flash GApps and Magisk if desired, now boot up device.