[RECOVERY][3.4.0-10][Unified]Official/Unofficial TWRP for OnePlus 7/7 pro/5G (Stable)

Search This thread

rezapatel

Nov 9, 2007
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
OnePlus 8T
Hey guys, I'm ne to OnePlus 7, just got it today. Right now the device is on Pie and I plan to upgrade the OS to OOS 10.0.1 but was wondering should I upgrade without rooting? If yes, is there a way to flash TWRP directly on A10?

Or should I TWRP and root via magisk before flashing A10 and flash magisk & TWRP again to retain the combo (TWRP and root)?

Thanks

strongst

Senior Moderator - Developer Committee
Staff member
Sep 18, 2007
thank's
HTC Desire
HTC Raphael: Touch Pro, Fuze
Hey guys, I'm ne to OnePlus 7, just got it today. Right now the device is on Pie and I plan to upgrade the OS to OOS 10.0.1 but was wondering should I upgrade without rooting? If yes, is there a way to flash TWRP directly on A10?

Or should I TWRP and root via magisk before flashing A10 and flash magisk & TWRP again to retain the combo (TWRP and root)?

Thanks
No need to spam the threads, take some time and read, all of your questions are answered already. Your starting point is here https://xdaforums.com/oneplus-7/help/help-thread-question-noob-friendly-t3954564:)

mauronofrio

Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2012
Castellana Grotte
toolaio.tk

rezapatel

Nov 9, 2007
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
OnePlus 8T
No need to spam the threads, take some time and read, all of your questions are answered already. Your starting point is here https://xdaforums.com/oneplus-7/help/help-thread-question-noob-friendly-t3954564:)

Thanks for the link, but I believe I haven't yet come across the answer i am looking for, which is if flashing TWRP & Magisk via recovery is possible directly being on A10. I already had the answer that it's possible coming from Pie. Although not needed anymore, since I'm planning to stick to the latest Pie for now and not committing to A10 as yet. Thanks!

Reactions: fratletimac

Ashley david

May 5, 2016
Thrissur-Kerala
OnePlus 7
Hi! Has anyone yet tried restoring their backup using the TWRP from this thread? Do we all absolutely have to remove PIN prior to making a backup for successful restore?
Backup only works on top off oos.only restoring the backup without oos will give you error and no need to remove pin for backup required.i have op7 and i have restored data a couple of times:)

mLuca

PLASEEEEEE
I NEED DISPERATE HELLP IM CRYNG, i instaled twrp on op7 and then it didnt boot to oxigen os and then i go back to twrp and errase everithing to instal stock firmware agin but after erasde EVRETING the phone dint boot even to twrp.
i tried flashing twrp again but niot succes is says somthing like in command prompt:failed to load/authenticate boot image:load error
PLASEEE HELP MEEEE

mauronofrio

Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2012
Castellana Grotte
toolaio.tk
PLASEEEEEE
I NEED DISPERATE HELLP IM CRYNG, i instaled twrp on op7 and then it didnt boot to oxigen os and then i go back to twrp and errase everithing to instal stock firmware agin but after erasde EVRETING the phone dint boot even to twrp.
i tried flashing twrp again but niot succes is says somthing like in command prompt:failed to load/authenticate boot image:load error
PLASEEE HELP MEEEE

Try to use -70 version, if you are not able to boot the twrp just use the fastboot roms

Reactions: arvindgr and mLuca

mLuca

Try to use -70 version, if you are not able to boot the twrp just use the fastboot roms
thanks alot for the advice
can you tell me how to use that program(tool all in one) and how to restore stock firmware.
the phone is completly wiped. it boots just in fastboot, when i try to boot in recovery it boots in fastboot again and boot in system is the same.
In the program it says a error when i tried to FLASH FACTORY IMAGES and it says somethin like no flash-all.bat.
Update: ot it working thanks alot for your help.

Last edited:

mauronofrio

Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2012
Castellana Grotte
toolaio.tk

strongst

Senior Moderator - Developer Committee
Staff member
Sep 18, 2007
thank's
HTC Desire
HTC Raphael: Touch Pro, Fuze
TWRP 3.3.1-74 OnePlus 7/ 7 Pro/ 7 Pro 5G (guacamole unified) by mauronofrio:
FInally fixed all problems with rom flashing;
Added a new script to support this new india.img fake partitions (now you can flash Open Beta 6).

TWRP 3.3.1-74 Unified Unofficial Q by mauronofrio
TWRP 3.3.1-74 Unified Unofficial Pie by mauronofrio
TWRP 3.3.1-74 Unified Unofficial Installer by mauronofrio
Thanks mauronofrio for your effort!

pycxe-01

Feb 22, 2011
Oulu
OnePlus 7
OnePlus 8T
It seems like TWRP -74 has seriously messed up my boot/modem on OnePlus 7. I had no 4G+ cell reception or poor to no cell reception at all - just an empty triangle & no internet. I had such a scare that I didn't take logs...

I have spent the past 2-3 hours recovering my system: I had to flash OOS 9.5.8.GM57BA + TWRP -70 + Magisk 19.3 & all my Magisk modules on top of the failed system. Luckily, I did not loose my data!

Reactions: arvindgr

mLuca

Can someone tell me how to update from oxigenos 10.0.1 BA to oxigenos 10.0.2 BA if I have root and twrp(3.3.1-74).
I tryed multiple times but when phone boots up it still shows oos 10.0.1.
I flased in twrp rom + twrp img, reboot in twrp and then flash magisk.

jofa news

Apr 3, 2016
Hannover
Because I wanted to keep root and twrp:)

For me the OTA update works without problems with the tip from the first post here:

If you want you can also update a stock rom from phone settings with local upgrade:
- Update the Rom WITHOUT REBOOT;
- Open Magisk Manager;
- Menu/modules/+ button/select the twrp installer.zip and flash it;
- Always in Magisk Manager, click on Install/Install/Direct Install;
- Again in Magisk Manager, click on Install/Install/Inactive Slot;
- Reboot.

Three days ago I did the OTA update from 10.0.1 to 10.0.2 with it, but also the change from Pie to A10 worked without problems.

Greetings

Last edited:
Reactions: mLuca

Top Liked Posts