By [] AL [], Recognized Contributor on 20th December 2012, 05:11 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th November 2013, 08:52 AM |#21  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 11

Donate to Me
More
Need help
okay guys so this one app I've made using an online app creator (I'm a noob in coding and all i have no experience im a 16 year old) so is there any way in which you guys can disable ads for me on this one ill just add it in the attachments...thanks a lot in advance and please tell me how you'll did it too because i wish to learn the techniques. Thanks in advance
Attached Files
File Type: apk asapforum11:11:13.apk.apk - [Click for QR Code] (7.37 MB, 102 views)
18th November 2013, 11:19 AM |#22  
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,630

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by viraaj

...is there any way in which you guys can disable ads for me on this one...

I had a look at your apk and it has nothing regarding the ad banner in its res/layout folder. So the method described in this thread will not work for you.

The ads are coded within some flurry stuff in the smali files and there are quite a few of them. I doubt that anyone will get into the trouble of screening through all this for you - I know I won't.. sorry.

I suggest you to start with the basics. Get the Android developnent kit and learn to play with Eclipse or at least learn how to decompile/compile apks with tool such as apkmultitools.

Good luck.
The Following User Says Thank You to [] AL [] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [] AL [] Ad-Free
18th November 2013, 11:24 AM |#23  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 11

Donate to Me
More
Thank you for your time, Sir. Would you suggest anything for me to try on this apk?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
26th November 2013, 11:33 PM |#24  
Flag Barreiras
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Thumbs up
I'll try to do this!
The Following User Says Thank You to bibaandrade For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bibaandrade Ad-Free
24th February 2014, 12:48 AM |#25  
Flag Shanghai
Thanks Meter: 2

More
thanks very much
The Following User Says Thank You to lvlouisaslia For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lvlouisaslia Ad-Free
24th February 2014, 01:22 AM |#26  
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 236

More
I guess mentioning Lucky Patcher here in the forums could be taken the wrong way... but besides its very obvious main use, it is the one tool that breaks ad display with almost 100% efficiency. Normally it's enough to go through the list of activities in "Disable Ad Activities" and check everything fishy - only in severe cases it's needed to use anything from the "Patch Ads" menu.

Personally, I use it on apps I paid for all the time - removing all the useless/battery-draining crap like social network integration, online gaming nuisances, and so on.
The Following User Says Thank You to dfkt_ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dfkt_ Ad-Free
3rd March 2014, 08:52 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Thank you, sometimes it is necessary
The Following User Says Thank You to nicko-win For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nicko-win Ad-Free
20th November 2019, 10:16 PM |#28  
If you're APK is unusable (installation fails)
it usually means you are missing related to the signature,
basically you need to manually compress it (zip), align then sign it and it will work.

Here are my notes exactly regarding XML editing and manifest (which didn't worked too well),
but the re-compression and signing (which did generate a perfectly install'able APK!)
it uses apktool for un/compressing.

https://gist.github.com/eladkarako/7...-jarsigner-txt

my build of apktool: https://github.com/eladkarako/icompile/releases (search around there are several other binaries there..).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)