Remove All Ads from XDA

[rom][TUK's Port - 03.09.2012] RemICS - UX v1.2 Official[Supercharged]

1,127 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,851

Post Reply Email Thread
8th December 2012, 12:51 AM |#171  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Been using this rom for a couple days now, and i can honestly say this is one of my favorite roms. The only problems i noticed were the random reboots (which i solved by flashing the LB6 kernel) and the occasional FC of S Voice, which was caused every time i tried to play music (yes, i know this has been explained ) Oh, and sometimes when i use S Voice to open an app, it'll say it's opening it, but nothing will happen. Not much of a problem, but thought it was enough to at least bring up.

Either way, definitely the best ICS roms for our phone.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, my alarm doesn't work right. It goes off at the time I set it for, but there's no sound. I may be missing something, but I have set my notification and call ringtones.
29th December 2012, 04:44 AM |#172  
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 3

Donate to Me
More
sorry to bring up a thread with a rom thats already final.

but did anyone mess with cpu speed and find a good number? im running 100-800 ondemandx but its slow when trying to call or message someone.

sometimes crashes.
29th December 2012, 07:21 AM |#173  
Thanks Meter: 372

More
This looks like a question. Which should go to the Q/A thread.

But to stave off further questions, a few basic ICS 'facts' (as I understand them) regarding our kernel.
First, setting anything below 200 for min speed doesn't do anything after the first 5 cycles or so.
Second, ondemandx, when in sleep mode will be using minimum speed, so expect it to wake up slowly. If you want fast wake-ups, use something else. If you want great battery life, expect slow wake-ups. For ondemandx, I tended for 200-800. Using the PooP kernel, I tended for 200-900 with SavagedZen.
Third, as alluded to earlier, Q/A thread is here. Ask further questions there and you may actually end up with Thanks for useful questions instead of being reported... as tends to happen if you keep asking questions in the wrong place.
13th July 2013, 06:41 PM |#174  
Flag Clearwater
Thanks Meter: 147

More
Trying to Download this ROM but the DL speed is death! Anyway around it? 6 hours it says! Lol....
16th July 2013, 09:02 AM |#175  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
THanks.
Downloading and try
27th November 2019, 06:02 AM |#176  
Flag nuevo leon
Thanks Meter: 830

More
Link please ..😢😢😢
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)