FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Your Google Play Store is blocked? Search/request your app here!

822 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,211

By Anubhav Agrawal, Senior Member on 4th August 2013, 10:10 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th November 2019, 09:04 AM |#12911  
Thanks Meter: 1,319

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adek89

has someone swiftkey version 7 4 0 18 (somehow) or 7 4 1 20

Wysłane z mojego Lenovo TB-8703X przy użyciu Tapatalka

Ver 7.4.1.20

Link
https://mega.nz/#!G1ZEiQ7Q!34ZB7bLJN...vIM1UuINc7tU9M
The Following User Says Thank You to zolaisugly For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zolaisugly Ad-Free
27th November 2019, 03:31 PM |#12912  
Michigan
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Anyone have google duo version possibly 62-66 ish? The latest version 67 broke something and drains my battery at an insane rate. The last version I could find over the past 2 days through a variety of alternative website/app store has been 52. Most the other I encounter can't install for some reason.
thanks!
Xiaomi Mi 9 Android 10
27th November 2019, 06:41 PM |#12913  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,391

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sushi143

Anyone have google duo version possibly 62-66 ish? The latest version 67 broke something and drains my battery at an insane rate. The last version I could find over the past 2 days through a variety of alternative website/app store has been 52. Most the other I encounter can't install for some reason.
thanks!
Xiaomi Mi 9 Android 10

You can find 66 on Aptoide. Version before that that they have is 57, which is also the latest version on apkmirror.

Looks like starting with 66 they went to split apks.
28th November 2019, 12:44 AM |#12914  
Thanks Meter: 178

More
Quote:

thanks!
Xiaomi Mi 9 Android 10

Few versions that I have found. Haven't tested them though

Enjoy.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to empty8 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift empty8 Ad-Free
4th December 2019, 03:36 AM |#12915  
Michigan
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by empty8

Few versions that I have found. Haven't tested them though

Enjoy.

Is anyone able to install these? I uninstall mine and it still won't let me install like many of the versions I have found.
4th December 2019, 04:49 AM |#12916  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 2,031

More
Quote:

Is anyone able to install these? I uninstall mine and it still won't let me install like many of the versions I have found.

logcat may help you and others to help you ion understanding why, and thereby maybe correct it.
4th December 2019, 07:53 AM |#12917  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,391

More
Quote:

Duo has switched to using split APKs. The posted APKs are only one portion of the total. That's why I said you can get them on aptoide rather than posting an image.

I could post the latest version, but that isn't what was requested. I could also uninstall the latest version and install older versions just to be able to post them, along with instructions how to install them (they're split APKs) .

Or I can just tell you to get them from aptoide
https://google-duo-panggilan-video-b...e.com/versions

It'll probably install aptoide as well. You can delete that afterwards. The duo version installed is Google's version and will update from the app store
6th December 2019, 01:27 AM |#12918  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello.
Anyone kind enough to provide the following please?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...eepmapper.root

Thanks
7th December 2019, 07:52 PM |#12920  
Thanks Meter: 61

More
hi, amazon prime video app is not officially supported on my new tv, but i'd like to try it anyway. thanks

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...vingroom&hl=en
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
apk, apps, blocked, download, google, play, region

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)