(ROM) (Daisy) MIUI 11 / HybridOS [Stable]

Search This thread

romulocarlos

Oct 10, 2011
Belo Horizonte
Thanks for the ROM
I'm absolutely in love but one thing bothers me, is possible to change the device back to mi A2 instead of redmi 6 pro?

Mi A2 Lite belongs to Android One. Redmi 6 Pro belongs to MIUI. So, once you flash MIUI, Mi A2 turns to Redmi 6 Pro. Is the same for all MIUI ROMs ported.

As notificações não estão aparecendo na tela de bloqueio. Elas também não aparecem na barra de status.

I'm Brazilian also, but on this forum use English, please. For you issue, is the default behavior. You can change this going to Settings -> Display -> Status bar -> Show notification icons.

In PT-BR: Configuração -> Tela -> Entalhe e barra de status -> Mostrar ícones para notificações recebidas

AhmedAwad20

Apr 28, 2019
Superb Work Bro it's working perfectly and Gcam and almost all features I'll keep testing and if i found any bugs i'll post it Thanks a lot..

Reactions: Recsin

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome To HybridOS For Mi A2 Lite

MIUI 11.0.3 (Stable)

*Your Warranty Now Is Void*

* I am not responsible for bricked devices*

What's news ?

Mi New Splash & New Boot Animation

Based On Xiaomi EU / Indian Global Stable

Vendor From Redmi 6 Pro Global Rom

DragonHeart Kernel V5bb

Removed Xiaomi EU Themes

Added MIUI 11 & Limetness Themes

*Install Like a MIUI Rom*

TWRP ✓ Wipe Data ✓ Cash ✓ System ✓ Data ✓

Install Zip ✓ Choose Downloaded HybridRom ✓

Reboot ✓ Enjoy ✓

Big Thanks To 4PDA Russian Developers :cowboy:;)

Download HybridOS Global Here (Updated) https://drive.google.com/file/d/16fWuD78AvNY6ugHMBVs0iMcUodKZI2bx/view
    What's the difference between this and the other MIUI 11 provided in ROMs section? Everything seems to look the same, is this an edited version of that?

1. Replaced about 70-75% of XiaomiEU system files with files from Global Indian 2. Replaced XiaomiEU system applications with system applications from Global Indian (deodexed without recompression) 3. Removed themes and application icons added from XiaomiEU 4. Kernel DragonHeart v5bb 5. Replaced Logo and Bootanimation 6. There is an opportunity to open hidden settings that are available in Global Indian 7. Working update of anti-virus signatures in the "Security" application 8. Operational update of cleanup signatures in the Cleanup application 9. Updated all system applications at the time of assembly 10. System optimization and performance 11. The complete absence of Magisk and its traces in the system About 10 more little things

Final build changes 1. This is a full-fledged Indian Global, from XiaomiEU Stable 11.0.3.0 there are only 2 folders left: bin and usr 2. Vendor by Indian Global 3. Working shift in the Region 4. Operational update of components 5. The system is cleaned from unnecessary applications 6. Fixes for errors that were in previous builds

Sorry for bad English :p
    hi..how if i want to revert back to stock rom Mi A2 Lite..? coz when i try flash Mi A2 Lite stock rom using Mi flash, it failed..is it because the system already change to redmi 6 pro..?

1- Download this: https://dl.google.com/android/repository/platform-tools-latest-windows.zip
    2- Create a new folder on your C drive and name it: adb
    3- Extract & place everything from the platform-tools into your adb folder
    4- Download this: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SKIlWS-y6kNI4YIE2Sj4_9CcRJ9W0xTh
    5- Extract & place it to your adb folder
    6- Reboot your phone to TWRP and wipe it, then reboot to bootloader
    7- Connect your phone to your PC
    8- Go into the daisy_global_images_V10.0.9.0.PDLMIXM_9.0 folder and run: flash_all.bat
    A window will pop up and install the stock mi a2 lite rom. Let it finish then your phone boot up. You will have to update your phone since this stock rom that I linked is a pretty old one.