FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Damaged microSD Card...(this is how I recovered my Data)

689 posts
Thanks Meter: 230

By sonarchist, Senior Member on 20th November 2011, 09:41 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd March 2018, 08:37 AM |#141  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
not working
hey guyz i have tried my best but i cant recover my important files present in the damaged sd cards. when i connect it with pc it shows no disk inserted and in disk management it shows 32 mb storage only , ihave tried cmd command and it shows not for raw files i have also tried ease up recovery software and it shows no data found so nothing is going good for me i urgently need those documents plz guyz tell me what should i refer
i am using xp in my computer. is it that it cmd or ur ease up software is not suitable for xp.
plz guyz show me right direction what should i do to recover those documents present in my 32 gb memory card
3rd March 2018, 10:16 AM |#142  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Try downloading card recovery software such as:
Zero Assumption Recovery
CardRecovery
Wondershare Data Recovery
If the info on the card is very important. you can use a service called Recoverfab http://recoverfab.com/
it is expensive but when all else fails he is probably the only one that can get info from the card. I used him once.
Good Luck
26th April 2018, 06:56 PM |#143  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I need to recover SD card with many moved apps on it. Here is my situation:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...5#post76347879
Pls, help me!!!
29th November 2019, 02:26 PM |#144  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Fastest way
I'm with the same problem, i've tried a chkdsk /v and i can see all my files, but the device is damaged for windows and android read. So i tried with the good and old Recuva (enable the "scan for non-deleted files") and search the disk. After this, sort by state. They read all my SD and can recover all my files non-deleted to another disk.
damaged disk
possible to recover
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
damaged sd card, data recovery sd card

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)