FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

*** New Device Forum Requests ***

30,148 posts
Thanks Meter: 24,268
 
By the_scotsman, Assistant Forum Admin / Moderator Committee on 18th May 2012, 12:01 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th November 2019, 11:50 AM |#23651  
Oswald Boelcke's Avatar
Forum Moderator / Recognized Translator
Flag Preserving Air Supremacy over XDA
Thanks Meter: 8,166
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thimprfct

I'd like to create a new forum for my device: samsung galaxy j4 core, sm-j410f/ds, j4coreltejx, j4coreltexx, oreo 8.1.0, android go device.
It's a low end device, but it's quite good. And for me it's always a passion to get the best out of such devices. Also because not everyone can afford smth better. I have a root method & tutorial, flashing instructions. I also have other tutorials, how to tweak, install microg, good apps that I recommend, useful magisk modules, tips & tricks, hacks, run linux on this device, etc. (one at a time)
what this device lacks is a custom recovery & so I hope, that some will eventually get an interest & create one. and then I'd like to exchange with people how to get a treble rom on it, or maybe create a custom rom, themes, or get samsung one ui theme engine on it, even if it's a go device...aso.
will I get a forum? 🙏🏽 🤩

Consider to create threads with your tutorials, tips & tricks etc. in this forum Android General and the threads might eventually be tagged with an ET or in turn receive a full device forum. For details how this is implemented, please refer to post #2 of this thread.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oswald Boelcke For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Oswald Boelcke Ad-Free
24th November 2019, 12:52 PM |#23652  
O_G's Avatar
ET Admin
Thanks Meter: 9,352
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thimprfct

I'd like to create a new forum for my device: samsung galaxy j4 core, sm-j410f/ds, j4coreltejx, j4coreltexx, oreo 8.1.0, android go device.
It's a low end device, but it's quite good. And for me it's always a passion to get the best out of such devices. Also because not everyone can afford smth better. I have a root method & tutorial, flashing instructions. I also have other tutorials, how to tweak, install microg, good apps that I recommend, useful magisk modules, tips & tricks, hacks, run linux on this device, etc. (one at a time)
what this device lacks is a custom recovery & so I hope, that some will eventually get an interest & create one. and then I'd like to exchange with people how to get a treble rom on it, or maybe create a custom rom, themes, or get samsung one ui theme engine on it, even if it's a go device...aso.
will I get a forum? 🏽 🤩

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashyx

Agreed this device needs an ETF.
TWRP can be found here.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/dy56da...-j410.tar/file

I'm not able to locate any XDA threads related to the Samsung Galaxy J4 Core, only the J4 and J4 +. Please post the threads you've mentioned in Misc Android Dev, when done give me a shout and I'll get an ET open.

The first requirement for an ET, is threads.

Cheers.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to O_G For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift O_G Ad-Free
25th November 2019, 04:26 PM |#23653  
thimprfct's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald Boelcke

Consider to create threads with your tutorials, tips & tricks etc. in this forum Android General and the threads might eventually be tagged with an ET or in turn receive a full device forum. For details how this is implemented, please refer to post #2 of this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by O_G

I'm not able to locate any XDA threads related to the Samsung Galaxy J4 Core, only the J4 and J4 +. Please post the threads you've mentioned in Misc Android Dev, when done give me a shout and I'll get an ET open.

The first requirement for an ET, is threads.

Cheers.


THANK YOU VM!!! 🤩🤓😎

I took already into consideration to post a thread.
but now I know where I can do that best & that I get some support when it becomes good.
thanks a lot for that.
cheers.
The Following User Says Thank You to thimprfct For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thimprfct Ad-Free
28th November 2019, 11:02 PM |#23654  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
motorola z3 force
pls ooen forum for motorola z3 force
29th November 2019, 01:48 PM |#23655  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
please add mi watch to the forum
1st December 2019, 08:21 PM |#23656  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Please add Samsung A60
7th December 2019, 09:33 AM |#23657  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Huawei 20 x 5g
Pls add this device.....
7th December 2019, 11:42 AM |#23658  
raza231198's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kopaganj, Mau
Thanks Meter: 64
 
More
Seperate Forum For Zenfone Max M1 Please
7th December 2019, 12:50 PM |#23659  
Oswald Boelcke's Avatar
Forum Moderator / Recognized Translator
Flag Preserving Air Supremacy over XDA
Thanks Meter: 8,166
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raza231198

Seperate Forum For Zenfone Max M1 Please

The Asus Zenfone Max M1 currently owns "only" an ET (https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/zenfone-max-m1) and nine threads are tagged with it. Please refer to post #2 of this thread, under what conditions a device eventually receives a "full" device forum.
9th December 2019, 06:15 AM |#23660  
famewolf's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,317
 
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up Umidigi F2
Req: Sub forum for the Umidigi F2. It's just been released. XDA already has a sub forum for the Umidigi F1 so I am expectant that it will get similar levels of support. The model provides alot of bang for the buck.

Price is ranging from $180-240 with the higher end being folks who have it in stock NOW vs pre-sale or wait on inventory orders.


UMiDIGI F2 Smartphone Full Specification
Brand: UMiDIGI
Category: Smartphone
Processor (Clock): 4 x 2.1 GHz ARM Cortex-A73 4 x 1.95 GHz ARM Cortex-A53
Memory (RAM): 6GB, 1866MHz, LPDDR4X
Internal Storage (ROM): 128GB
Screen (Size & Type): 6.53 inches S-IPS FHD+
Camera Overview (Back/Front): 48MP / 32MP
OS Version: Android 10
TECHNICAL EXPERT OPINIONS AND RATING
The product overall rating and highlights is based on review by our technical experts. All ratings have been selected out of 10.

9.2
Body & Design (look and feel)9 / 10
Display Design & Feature9 / 10
Camera Quality (Both)10 / 10
Multimedia (Audio/Video)9 / 10
Available Features in Device9 / 10
Network & Internet Connectivity9 / 10
Call Quality & Internet9 / 10
User-Friendliness (How Easy)10 / 10
Overall Gadget Performance9 / 10
Battery Backup & Performance9 / 10
Value For Money (VFM)9 / 10
Key Features

Brand – UMiDIGI
Model – F2
Device Type – Android 4G Smartphone
CPU – 8 Cores 2.1 GHz 64-bit 4 x 2.1 GHz ARM Cortex-A73 4 x 1.95 GHz ARM Cortex-A53
Chipset – MediaTek Helio P70 (MT6771T), 64-Bit Processor
GPU – ARM Mali-G72 MP3, 900 MHz, 3 Cores
Camera – 48MP+13MP+5MP+5MP Dual-LED Flash and AF Rear Camera| 32MP Front Camera
Memory – RAM- 6GB LPDDR4x, 1866MHz | ROM 128GB External Memory Support Up to 512GB
Display – Screen size 6.53-inches S-IPS, FHD+ Multi-Touch Display (1080 x 2340 Pixels), 19:9 Ratio
Battery – Non-Removable 5150 mAh Lithium-Polymer
SIM – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM), Dual Standby
Sensors – Proximity, Light, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Fingerprint, Side-mounted capacitive fingerprint sensor
Color – Phantom Blue, Midnight Black
Operating System – Android 10
I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Slot, 1 x Nano SIM Slot, TF Card Slot, Type-C USB Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone
Dimensions – 162.6 mm x 77.7 mm x 8.7 mm
Weight – 201 Grams (With Battery)
More Features – Metal Frame and Glass Case Design, Speaker, S-IPS FHD+ Display, VoLTE, Three Camera Setup, Dual SIM, FHD Video Recording, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, GLONASS, Fast Charging Technology, FM Radio, NFC, VoLTE Support, 12V/1.5A, 9V/2A, 5V/2A Charger Output Power, MediaTek Pump Express Plus Quick Charging.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes