Thanks Meter: 34

By qs504792, Senior Member on 26th January 2013, 07:52 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd December 2019, 07:47 PM |#2951  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vn800

Many thanks.All firmware is good 4 me.I have this stereo last 6 years.In this years,when Asteroid Market is shut down.I have problem with conection with internet (Waze and google voice search) This is normal?
(sorry for bad English)

From what i can tell most of the google services were intentionally broken by google around a year ago when they announced they were dropping support for gingerbread. i tried every thing to get them working again but no luck.
Although the guy above mentioned his waze still works , my waze and youtube no longer connect, also the weather app no longer shows my location, instead its "unknown", but the temp still shows lol
It would be interesting to hear from other on their experiences with these apps over the last year or so.

For markets i have aptoid market, slideme, and google play.
As for gps i switched to map factor (link mentioned above in the forums) its not as nice looking but i think its better cause one you download the free maps for your country it works fine offline.
3rd December 2019, 07:25 PM |#2952  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
At this moments i not have Parrot aplications.Market,sms igo and rest im uninstall.Work perfectly google_maps_6.14.4 with internet conections.Weather oryginal says me this same.Only temp,nothing more.I think,PAS is old but still better (music etc) like Chinese android stereo.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)