[Donate to k4y0z and xyz`] BL UNLOCK, TWRP image for Fire HD10 (2019, Maverick)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

DB126

Oct 15, 2013
Hold down the power button + volume down to go to recovery mode and select Reboot to bootloader.

Just try to use another USB-C cable with full size USB 3.0 or 3.1
Lol - what exactly is the intent of this exercise? Ya must have read something on the Great Oracle (internet) that omitted that tiny step of actually unlocking the bootloader. Keep reading, pal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rortiz2

AmznUser444 Dev

Can Fire HD 10's bootloader will be cracked when OEM unlock is enabled.

Connect your Fire tablet to PC (USB debugging in developer options is enabled.

When attempting to reboot bootloader it just says =>fast boot mode on the screen. In terminal it says <waiting for device>

Every time adb reboot bootloader is done it says the device not recognized. I have driver installed.

Can you remove the back cover of your newest Fire tablet and post the Fire tablet motherboard pictures with removed metal shield and test points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MOD ACTION: Thread closed.

Donations are in appreciation of work already done and not to be made upfront for future development. If anyone does so, it is at his risk.

xyz ' has said HERE that he does not accept donations.
    So this thread is basically something implying that people will help without consent of the Developers mentioned. How about asking for help, if you ( @AmznUser444 Dev ) don't have anything to contribute please don't volunteer others to help without their consent. What are your credentials @AmznUser444 Dev ? You seem to post alot of random BS that could brick peoples devices. Are you trying to help or what? This is basically people volunteering their free time to experiment and free us from vendors. Respect the process.... Sorry to complain, but request help and get approval. This is what stops progress.
    @k4y0z and @xyz` have gone off the grid recently. Did the guys burn out??? :( The last time I pm'ed @xyz` , he was not interested in donations, and neither he had it set up. Has anything changed?

I might get the new HD10 on sale for Black Friday, and keep it in storage until root (if ever).The new HD10 has decent specs overall (1080p screen and cpu) for $100 (BF price!!!), but low on RAM.

What else can you get for $100 these days? For example, Dragon Touch K10 Tablet (10") is currently at $85 (usually $100), stock Android 9, BUT !!! 720p screen :( Easy MTK root, and no issues making it stick with the Magisk hack by @diplomatic.

I guess, the new HD10 with all its pros and cons is either for Amazon loyalists, or committed renegades, like most of us here :D

I indeed do not accept donations (I don't know what's up with this thread), and I don't plan on working on this device due to lack of time and interest.
    Can Fire HD 10's bootloader will be cracked when OEM unlock is enabled.

Connect your Fire tablet to PC (USB debugging in developer options is enabled.

When attempting to reboot bootloader it just says =>fast boot mode on the screen. In terminal it says <waiting for device>

Every time adb reboot bootloader is done it says the device not recognized. I have driver installed.
    No - this won't work (regardless of the fastboot connectivity/driver problem you are experiencing). Pay no attention to the rubbish posted earlier in this thread and elsewhere; dude is clueless.
    We donated to @k4y0z and @xyz` to create a TWRP images, exploit packages for bootloader hacking to unlock and rooting with Magisk. The exploit packages file is amonet-maverick.zip or kamakiri-maverick.zip (only works on patched Linux distributions).

Fire HD 10 2019 specs/bug status:
    - Android: 9 Pie, SDK 28
    - USB-C (with UART pin)
    - Generation: 9th
    - Model: KFMAWI
    - Codename: Maverick
    - CPU/SoC: MediaTek MT8183 Octa-core
    - Test points: Nothing to show. Post the picture of the Fire HD 10 test points
    - ADB debugging: Working, Fastboot not working on USB-C adapter
    - Developer Options unlocked: Gets unlocked
    - Bootloader unlock/TWRP (Hack): Not tried
    - Mtk-su temporary root from @diplomatic: Tried, it's blocked.
    - LauncherHijack/Launcher Replacement: LauncherHijack (modified package name) is working fine but delays at the Fire Launcher in few seconds to goes into selected launchers when pressing home button. We recommend to unblock the original LauncherHijack by uninstalling Arcus Android Client app (com.amazon.nimh)
    - Benchmarking: Benchmarked with AnTuTu (crahing sometimes because is the bloatware), 3DMark, Geekbench
    - Android System/framework-res.apk modifications: Not tried
    - Google Services installition: Working fine
    - Google Sound Amplifier: Not tried
    - Google Assistant: Working fine
    - Tools from @Datastream33: Created
    - Digital Wellbeing: Not tried
    - Adaptive battery: Not tried

Please post the bug tests because isn't tried.

Updated in 12/04/2019