FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,646 posts
Thanks Meter: 29,926

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 04:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th December 2019, 09:31 PM |#31631  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HootanParsa

The latest Beta is not able to save returned files with zero size. There should be a different reason. Please try again and send me the log file. Thank you!

@HootanParsa
I tried the version MiXplorer_v6.42.0-Beta_B19120610 with the option "direct link" in webdav. The files are saved with size zero.
And now the option "save in temporary folder" doesn't work anymore. As soon as I try to save the file, it gives me a "401 unauthorized". Somehow the authentication details are lost while saving. Browsing webdav works properly.
6th December 2019, 10:35 PM |#31632  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,478

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro4

@HootanParsa
I tried the version MiXplorer_v6.42.0-Beta_B19120610 with the option "direct link" in webdav. The files are saved with size zero.
And now the option "save in temporary folder" doesn't work anymore. As soon as I try to save the file, it gives me a "401 unauthorized". Somehow the authentication details are lost while saving. Browsing webdav works properly.

And he still needs log files if you want any chance at a resolution.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	logs.jpg
Views:	564
Size:	78.3 KB
ID:	4895531  
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jcmm11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jcmm11 Ad-Free
7th December 2019, 06:16 AM |#31633  
Thanks Meter: 391

More
Quote:

Before when exactly?

Before v6.42.0.

Quote:

We had only "Show hidden recursively" long before.

It shows a dialog asking for "Recursively" or "Globally", which does exactly the same thing as the current "Show hidden recursively"/"Show hidden globally".
7th December 2019, 06:32 AM |#31634  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiTiB

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdgsdg123

Quote:

@HootanParsa, "Bookmarks" -> "Options" -> "Reverse list", new function?..

What does it do?

"Stack from bottom"?.. It doesn't really help the situation:
Quote:

• Poorly described function details for those moved options in the new interface.

Did you try it? It does what it says.

Noticed. It wasn't working in my previous testing (in a previous version).

Also, what does `rm -rf /` do? (blind testing is the worst option...)

Add:
A more appropriate descriptor for this functionality would be "Reverse listing".
The Following User Says Thank You to gdgsdg123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gdgsdg123 Ad-Free
7th December 2019, 06:55 AM |#31635  
Flag Frankfurt
Thanks Meter: 667

More
rm is the remove unix command and -rf is an option for this command

-f force: remove without confirmation, no error if it doesn't exist
-i interactive: prompt for confirmation
-rR recursive: remove directory contents
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to daywalk3r666 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daywalk3r666 Ad-Free
7th December 2019, 07:23 AM |#31636  
日本
Thanks Meter: 4,329

More
Quote:

... what does `rm -rf /` do? (blind testing is the worst option...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by daywalk3r666

rm is ...

It was a sarcastic comment. An extreme example meant to convey the fact that testing something to find out what it does might cause catastrophic consequences in some cases.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ultramanoid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ultramanoid Ad-Free
7th December 2019, 09:34 AM |#31637  

More
Quote:

Quote:

• Poorly described function details for those moved options in the new interface.

"Main menu"/"Tool bar" -> "View" -> "Options".

Also, I have to mention this again as the situation seems to be aggravated. (those already obscure descriptors can even get omitted...)
7th December 2019, 01:35 PM |#31638  
Cluj
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:

The latest Beta is not able to save returned files with zero size. There should be a different reason. Please try again and send me the log file. Thank you!

You're right. Actually it doesn't make the file size 0B, it just doesn't save the modifications. It's like I didn't edited the file.
Attached is a log file.
Attached Files
File Type: txt MiX-B19120710_2019-12-07_12-45.txt - [Click for QR Code] (17.8 KB, 6 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to zo10000 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zo10000 Ad-Free
7th December 2019, 05:17 PM |#31639  
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 1,064

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marciozomb13

Hi @HootanParsa, you implemented this feature some time ago but I'll report this now, sorry: the export feature in skin editor is exporting the text with KEYS value in UPPER CASE, MiXplorer only accepts importing mit themes if the values is in lower case.
Could you please make the app generate the values in lower case or allow MiX reading the files in both UPPER and lower case? Thanks.

Fixed, thank you very much!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marciozomb13 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift marciozomb13 Ad-Free
7th December 2019, 06:46 PM |#31640  
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 29,926

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zo10000

You're right. Actually it doesn't make the file size 0B, it just doesn't save the modifications. It's like I didn't edited the file.
Attached is a log file.

Thank you! The target app returns the result while it's saving the file asynchronously. Please try this build and tell me the result.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th December 2019, 08:10 PM |#31641  
Thanks Meter: 379

More
Just tested Version: 6.42.0-BETA B19120720 with pCloud on a .txt file with 'Save in temporary folder' with success; changes were saved. Using 'Direct link' froze MiXplorer and required close/restart. No logs.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)