FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,646 posts
Thanks Meter: 29,922

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 04:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th December 2019, 08:10 PM |#31641  
Thanks Meter: 375

More
Just tested Version: 6.42.0-BETA B19120720 with pCloud on a .txt file with 'Save in temporary folder' with success; changes were saved. Using 'Direct link' froze MiXplorer and required close/restart. No logs.
7th December 2019, 10:17 PM |#31642  
OP Recognized Developer

More
A new build is uploaded.

MiX v6.42.0 B19120720

• Moved some options related to Grid views from 'Settings > More settings' to 'Toolbar > View > Options'.
  • Moved 'Show hidden globally' and 'Show hidden recursively' from 'Main bar > Menu > Show Hidden' to 'Toolbar > View > Options'.
  • Added 'Drag and Drop' and 'Pinch to zoom' in 'Toolbar > View > Options'.
  • Moved 'App Remnants' and 'Duplicates' to 'Main bar > Menu > Tools'.
  • Added 'Tap to execute' option in 'Setting > More settings', to start operation by single tap on Tasks button. Long press to show tasks.
  • Moved 'Fixed drawer in landscape' from 'Settings > More settings' to 'Drawer bar > Menu > Options'.
  • Added 'Reverse and pin the list from bottom' in 'Drawer bar > Menu > Options'.
  • Fixed MediaFire new upload issue.
  • Added 'HIGHLIGHT_VISITED_FOLDER' color option in Skin editor.
  • Added 'Fullscreen' option for EBook Reader and Html Viewer.
  • Many tiny fixes and improvements.

LOG How to report a bug
FAQ MiXplorer Q&A and FAQ (User Manual)
By @IronTechmonkey
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th December 2019, 10:19 PM |#31643  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Hello
Those who have previously made a .mit extension theme. Is there an icon site you can recommend?
Thanks.
7th December 2019, 11:00 PM |#31644  
Thanks Meter: 238

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aman9_6

hide option was more convenient on the main menu. Just a thought. If possible bring it back.

...please
+1
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ænimal For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ænimal Ad-Free
8th December 2019, 01:43 AM |#31645  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 2,196

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HootanParsa

A new build is uploaded.

MiX v6.42.0 B19120720

I have just downloaded and installed the latest version (from the app). I got the following.

I have not rebooted my phone, or tried clearing my cache or data. However I have tried killing and restarting MiX, with the same results. It appears to occur a little randomly, but I think it happens more often after pressing the back button to go up a level in the paths.

EDIT: I think I can repeat it every time by going into a folder, then backing out using my back button.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_MiXplorer_20191208-103228.png
Views:	314
Size:	210.6 KB
ID:	4896375   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_MiXplorer_20191208-103238.png
Views:	310
Size:	95.9 KB
ID:	4896377  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DiamondJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DiamondJohn Ad-Free
8th December 2019, 02:31 AM |#31646  
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 1,048

Donate to Me
More
I think was a good move have all viewing related options on "view" menu. You get used to.

Hootan, could you please update pt-br translation? I would like to check if everything is good or need some improvement. Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to marciozomb13 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift marciozomb13 Ad-Free
8th December 2019, 02:54 AM |#31647  
Thanks Meter: 284

More
Thumbs up
Great Job all working great
The Following User Says Thank You to chazall1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chazall1 Ad-Free
8th December 2019, 04:21 AM |#31648  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aman9_6

hide option was more convenient on the main menu. Just a thought. If possible bring it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ænimal

...please
+1

I appreciate if you write your request in a more understandable way, then I will be happy to help. We didn't have Hide option in the main menu. If you mean to bring back 'Show hidden' menu item to the main menu, I don't see any difference but I will think about it.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th December 2019, 04:58 AM |#31649  
Thanks Meter: 388

More
Quote:

If you mean to bring back 'Show hidden' menu item to the main menu, I don't see any difference but I will think about it.

The difference is fewer clicks required... Which constitutes a major part of the user experience.

Also, see this.
8th December 2019, 05:28 AM |#31650  
Thanks Meter: 238

More
Quote:

I appreciate if you write your request in a more understandable way, then I will be happy to help. We didn't have Hide option in the main menu. If you mean to bring back 'Show hidden' menu item to the main menu, I don't see any difference but I will think about it.

Ah ok, here's the quote from changelog:
"Moved 'Show hidden globally' and 'Show hidden recursively' from 'Main bar > Menu > Show Hidden' to 'Toolbar > View > Options'."
Please move it back to 'Main bar > Menu > Show Hidden'
Thanx
8th December 2019, 05:51 AM |#31651  
OP Recognized Developer

More
@gdgsdg123
Please stop bumping your posts.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)