Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Exynos), Android 9, no root, factory settings and original Samsung firmware
MiXplorer 6.42.3 B19121230
Addons: Codecs (Version 2.1)
Settings: default settings from MiXplorer
1. Play this video file. Sample: see kodi wiki sample > LPCM 5.1 (MKV @ 1080p/23.976)
- The video can be played in HW mode, but there is no sound. No problems in SW mode.*
- The video player UI is not optimized for S10+ in landscape and portrait mode
* Note: I'm not quite sure, but it seems to use the System Video Player and I noticed with my other videos. If videos have e.g. subtitle format that the system video player can not, no subtitle selection will be offered. Exactly this happens with MiXplorer when I use HW mode. But I want to use HW mode because it is much more fluid.
It's very confusing. I think it's better to remove the SW and HW display and instead add them in the settings (during playback) there and use longer texts for that e.g. Software Decoding, System Player
1. when the loop function comes for music or video then there is always a vibration. Where can I disable the vibration for the Loop function?
2. How can I disable the brightness or volume gesture for video playback?
3. If I want to enable background playback for music or video I click on the home button. Then there is always a short notification. but I only want to disable this notification for playback and not everything.
4. If go to Settings -> Add-Ons -> Add -> AutoTag. Then comes the Google Play Store site. But this Add-Ons is gone. Why you add this outdated link?
1. Please add for checksum, if you check a single large file e.g. (10 GB) it takes some time, but it would be great if you could see the progress bar. because then the user knows if the process is still running or not.
2. MiXplorer supports multipart RAR file when using addons "Archive".
But the UI is not adapted for precise error message e.g. I download rar files and sometimes this can happen.
you see the second file is missing in this case the number 2 so is correct: Test.part2.rar
if you have a lot of multipart files, it can happen that you don't unpack because the name is wrong for a part file. But MiXplorer does not display a precise error message. and the error message should be shown in an extra window so you can see more details.
3. The app itself has all the languages it supports without downloading extra. Advantage for users who have bad internet or very rarely to no internet at all.