FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,646 posts
Thanks Meter: 29,926

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 04:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th December 2019, 06:18 PM |#31721  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marciozomb13

No they are not corrupted, they just are showing differently from each other, bizarre, please check out the screenshots (carefully) to realize the difference on quality, I'll pm you with the mit themes if you want to investigate. Thanks.

Compare density and quality options in properties.xml.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th December 2019, 07:12 PM |#31722  
OP Recognized Developer

More
A new build is uploaded.

MiX v6.42.3 B19121310

• Improved FTP client performance and fixed reusing TLS session for data connections. If it's still not working on your system, let me know.
  • Added MiX Dark Grey Skin. If there are color issues, let me know.
  • Added 'Show Extensions' in Toolbar View > Options...
  • Added back 'Editable' option in Bookmarks bar menu > Options...
  • Fixed deleting folders on SD card for some devices.

LOG How to report a bug
FAQ MiXplorer Q&A and FAQ (User Manual)
By @IronTechmonkey
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th December 2019, 07:37 PM |#31723  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PastagaCigales

Good evening,

Thank you, Sir, for having fixed the bug I reported.

I think I have found a new annoying issue, but I don't know if it was already present in previous versions: if for example, you select a file, press the copy button, go to another folder, press the task button and then the task just created, go back to the first folder, select another file, and press copy, then when the window asking if you want to create a new task or merge with the existing one, you wait a bit until the task button disappears, before choosing create a new task, the problem is that the task button doesn't reappear, so you cannot run the copy operation. The copy task has been created, but the app dismissed the task button.

I hope what I wrote is understandable. Could you, please, fix this issue in a next build ?

Also, I noticed that when displaying the content of an archive file (zip), the extract command does not show in the main menu, albeit enabled in settings. Only a rewrite command (I did not manage to understand its purpose) is added to the menu for such files, and it cannot be disabled in settings.

In addition, if I can help to translate the new sentences into French...

Thanks.

I fixed it. Send me an email at [email protected] for translation. Thank you!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th December 2019, 08:31 PM |#31724  
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 1,068

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HootanParsa

I use density to control the size of some icons, quality refers to thumbnails, not icons, right?

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Quote:

Tested right now, edited (in mix text editor) the blue theme with the same density and quality parameters of the red one, same result, quality loss.
The Following User Says Thank You to marciozomb13 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift marciozomb13 Ad-Free
12th December 2019, 09:32 PM |#31725  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marciozomb13

I use density to control the size of some icons, quality refers to thumbnails, not icons, right?

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Tested right now, edited (in mix text editor) the blue theme with the same density and quality parameters of the red one, same result, quality loss.

It's for loading theme icons.
Compare other properties. Even 'font_popup'. Kill Mixplorer after changing them.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th December 2019, 01:03 AM |#31726  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
A dumb question : how do I edit a storage (in this case it is an ftp)? For instance credential or IP?
13th December 2019, 01:55 AM |#31727  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XtraWater

A dumb question : how do I edit a storage (in this case it is an ftp)? For instance credential or IP?

Open the bookmarks drawer and swipe the FTP item to the right and tap on Edit icon.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th December 2019, 01:57 AM |#31728  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Exynos), Android 9, no root, factory settings and original Samsung firmware

MiXplorer 6.42.3 B19121230
Addons: Codecs (Version 2.1)
Settings: default settings from MiXplorer

Bug 1:
1. Play this video file. Sample: see kodi wiki sample > LPCM 5.1 (MKV @ 1080p/23.976)

2. Problems:
- The video can be played in HW mode, but there is no sound. No problems in SW mode.*
- The video player UI is not optimized for S10+ in landscape and portrait mode

* Note: I'm not quite sure, but it seems to use the System Video Player and I noticed with my other videos. If videos have e.g. subtitle format that the system video player can not, no subtitle selection will be offered. Exactly this happens with MiXplorer when I use HW mode. But I want to use HW mode because it is much more fluid.

It's very confusing. I think it's better to remove the SW and HW display and instead add them in the settings (during playback) there and use longer texts for that e.g. Software Decoding, System Player
------------------

Questions:

1. when the loop function comes for music or video then there is always a vibration. Where can I disable the vibration for the Loop function?

2. How can I disable the brightness or volume gesture for video playback?

3. If I want to enable background playback for music or video I click on the home button. Then there is always a short notification. but I only want to disable this notification for playback and not everything.

4. If go to Settings -> Add-Ons -> Add -> AutoTag. Then comes the Google Play Store site. But this Add-Ons is gone. Why you add this outdated link?

Feedbacks:

1. Please add for checksum, if you check a single large file e.g. (10 GB) it takes some time, but it would be great if you could see the progress bar. because then the user knows if the process is still running or not.

2. MiXplorer supports multipart RAR file when using addons "Archive".

But the UI is not adapted for precise error message e.g. I download rar files and sometimes this can happen.

Test.part1.rar
Test.part.rar

you see the second file is missing in this case the number 2 so is correct: Test.part2.rar

if you have a lot of multipart files, it can happen that you don't unpack because the name is wrong for a part file. But MiXplorer does not display a precise error message. and the error message should be shown in an extra window so you can see more details.

3. The app itself has all the languages it supports without downloading extra. Advantage for users who have bad internet or very rarely to no internet at all.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thunderHunter For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thunderHunter Ad-Free
13th December 2019, 03:28 AM |#31729  
Flag Patna
Thanks Meter: 755

More
Quote:

I tried to implement APKS but I couldn't make it work on my device and emulators. There are always errors. But you can tap on an APKS file and Install button to try it.

If this helps

https://github.com/Aefyr/SAI

👍
13th December 2019, 05:25 AM |#31730  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 10

More
There's issue i feel with skins. Dark grey is working fine but dark blue and dark kinda feels the same. I mean there's no change i felt while switch from dark to dark blue.
The Following User Says Thank You to aman9_6 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aman9_6 Ad-Free
13th December 2019, 06:11 AM |#31731  
Thanks Meter: 379

More
delete
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)