• Screenshot_Settings_20191126-205444.png
    Screenshot_Settings_20191126-205444.png
    127.4 KB · Views: 1,494
  • Screenshot_Settings_20191126-205506.png
    Screenshot_Settings_20191126-205506.png
    127 KB · Views: 1,503
Jul 12, 2018
Denpasar
Arrow OS is being dropped for Max Pro M2, but why?

I hope not. Although I admit that there are some random bugs in the previous build. However, in my opinion the development of Arrow is very rapid. And certainly getting better. For now I use as a daily driver. It is unfortunate if X01BD will be dropped from support.For now I use as a daily driver. It is unfortunate if X01BD will be dropped from support. :(

afhiezz

Oct 13, 2017
Charge doesn't work when the phone is turned off
Please add gaming mode + spectrum .
I like this rom . Thanks before

Last edited:
I hope not. Although I admit that there are some random bugs in the previous build. However, in my opinion the development of Arrow is very rapid. And certainly getting better. For now I use as a daily driver. It is unfortunate if X01BD will be dropped from support.For now I use as a daily driver. It is unfortunate if X01BD will be dropped from support. :(

well it has already been initiated so there is no stopping. I would still appreciate if Lineage keeps going by kuber.

KETOMBE

Apr 7, 2019
Sorry im just a newbie here which i hope arrowOS continue for support x01bd

Can some one tell me how the gaming here is? And also how the fingerprint scanner works
I think for fingerprint responses faster than others. For gaming maybe use custom kernel like as aegis x kernel, etherious, quantumkikler, if u like custom kernel.

Arrow OS is being dropped for Max Pro M2, but why?
maybe since sir bauuuu dropped from support x01bd, who knows how long he will support maxpro m2 again , idk for the reason. fortunately at this time sir kubersama still support x01bd.

well it has already been initiated so there is no stopping. I would still appreciate if Lineage keeps going by kuber.
Me too. I hope bauuu and kubersama give support for x01bd. a lesson for all of us, to better appreciate the work of developers and not to hijack other people's work.

Last edited:
Aug 10, 2019
Please tell me how to install custom kernel and provide their link
I tried to install cherry kernel but the phone got stuck in fast boot mode and tried to install ethirious kernel but was not able to access the internal memory in system (but was able to access in twrp)

KETOMBE

Apr 7, 2019
Please tell me how to install custom kernel and provide their link
I tried to install cherry kernel but the phone got stuck in fast boot mode and tried to install ethirious kernel but was not able to access the internal memory in system (but was able to access in twrp)

Here sir;

X01BD Files
This channel used in order to collect all Files i.e Patch, Kernel, Mod, Gcam, etc
https://t.me/x01bdfile

kitikawaii

May 12, 2012
The screen turns white because the peep prevention function is enabled. How can I change the settings?

Sorry im just a newbie here which i hope arrowOS continue for support x01bd

I think for fingerprint responses faster than others. For gaming maybe use custom kernel like as aegis x kernel, etherious, quantumkikler, if u like custom kernel.

maybe since sir bauuuu dropped from support x01bd, who knows how long he will support maxpro m2 again , idk for the reason. fortunately at this time sir kubersama still support x01bd.

Me too. I hope bauuu and kubersama give support for x01bd. a lesson for all of us, to better appreciate the work of developers and not to hijack other people's work.

Alright so Max Pro M2 survives and will be supported by Arrow guys for now. Indeed a lesson for every user that they should not piss off the developers, especially the ones who are genuinely working hard on original stuff.

K001droid

Recognized Developer
Dec 30, 2015
Ceres
Now there will be two builds,
1. VANILLA - without GApps
Ideal for those who like MicroG, wants to use without Google Apps or likes to use his own GApps package.
2. GAPPS - As the name says no need to explain although just includes minimal GApps ^.^
Please read: https://blog.arrowos.net/posts/inlining-minimal-gapps
- Rebased over to Pixel 4 tag
- Add a missing summary for Battery Light
- Protect sensitive information on About phone
- Show package name at Installed app details
- Misc fixes and optimizations
- Other changes can be seen at Gerrit
BUG reports are only valid with proper logcat, it will not be considered if: User uses mods, etc, or is on a custom kernel.
DONATE If you like my work and want to donate me you can do that here: https://www.paypal.me/kubersharma001

TBC6

Aug 24, 2019
Vadodara
Setup wizard crashed and phone goes to bootloop after you enter pattern lock on the new GApps version. Do I have to flash specific firmware version?

asifzbaig

Dec 16, 2013
Delhi
I have flashed the GAPPS variant successfully but Wifi Quick Setting Toggle causing bootloops, anyone else having similar issue?

cougar1995

Oct 17, 2019
/
I was flashed Arrow latest that include gapps, but everytime I flashing mod from magisk, and restart my phone, it's always got stuck on Arrow Logo, and I try to restart to recovery, and it's booting normaly, there's any solution for this one?

Rishabh Rai

Jun 28, 2015
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Can anyone please tell me how to flash any android 10 based rom on max pro m2 and which recovery to use as I have tried several ways and recovery but I am getting "error7" but when I flash android 9 based rom everything work without any error, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts