FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

The "Welcome to XDA" Thread

8,771 posts
Thanks Meter: 498

By DaveShaw, Senior Moderator Emeritus + Wiki Bureaucrat on 3rd February 2011, 05:04 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th December 2019, 08:36 PM |#12691  
Flag Spring Hill, FL
Thanks Meter: 1,041

More
Yep trs80, I remember it but didn't own one. Although I did own an Osborne 01 cpm based transportable computer.

Sent from my EVR-L29 using Tapatalk
22nd December 2019, 02:24 PM |#12692  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello everybody
Hello
Mi name is Adolfo
I am from mexico and i was looking how to root my samsumg and find this page.
I al ready learn a lot just by reading and cheking posts.
greatings!!!
22nd December 2019, 05:00 PM |#12693  
Flag Spring Hill, FL
Thanks Meter: 1,041

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adolfo777

Hello

Mi name is Adolfo

I am from mexico and i was looking how to root my samsumg and find this page.

I al ready learn a lot just by reading and cheking posts.

greatings!!!

What model Samsung ?

Sent from my EVR-L29 using Tapatalk
27th December 2019, 08:23 AM |#12694  
Berlin
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi guys,
Thank you all for the awesome work you've done here over the years!
I'm Michael. Long time lurker, long time custom ROM user, now owner of a Pixel 3A, running an unofficial Lineage build I found on xda.
Currently I look into getting my own build environment set up and seeing if I can contribute in any way. Let's find out!
The Following User Says Thank You to michp For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift michp Ad-Free
19th January 2020, 08:11 AM |#12695  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hello everyone
Ok so I'm gopikrishnanrmg, I know XDA from like around 2016, but i was using a windows phone at that point and didn't use XDA much, later when i bought an android phone in 2017, that's when i really got into XDA for roms and rooting and all. I was introduced to XPOSED framework and all, the first rom i used was Resurrection remix . The great thing about XDA is that it has all the roms and everything bundled together, it' quite convenient i would say, Thanks XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to gopikrishnanrmg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gopikrishnanrmg Ad-Free
25th January 2020, 03:42 AM |#12696  
Flag Coeurd'alene
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hiiiiii, I love XDA! I'm jstanoob, but learning quickly and I can honestly say, if it wasn't for XDA, my learning experience would not be as fruitful as it has been. Thanks for all the support guys (and gals)!
The Following User Says Thank You to jstanoob For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jstanoob Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, android application, app developer, blackberry application, google, internet marketing, intro, introduction, ios rulez teh !!!11!!11!, iphone application, jobs is god, knowledge, lordmanhattan was here, new member, nexus, noob club, off topic, say hi, veeman was here, wat dawg wat u doin, web designing

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)