FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Autostart Viper Smart Start app for android???

98 posts
Thanks Meter: 16

By metalman3797, Member on 4th October 2010, 07:57 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I just got the Viper Smart Start installed in my car and i can start it from my phone finally now, but is there a way to automatically make the app start at lets say 7am and start my car.

I hear an app called TASKER can do it, but it seems really difficult to figure out. PLZ HELP!!!! Or can someone make a profile in TASKER and let me use it.
4th October 2010, 09:16 PM |#2  
Flag SouthLeft Coast, just north of Mexico
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalman3797

I just got the Viper Smart Start installed in my car and i can start it from my phone finally now, but is there a way to automatically make the app start at lets say 7am and start my car.

I hear an app called TASKER can do it, but it seems really difficult to figure out. PLZ HELP!!!! Or can someone make a profile in TASKER and let me use it.

Best bet is to post in the tasker forums as well. There might be a variable for this.
4th October 2010, 09:49 PM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Bensenville
Thanks Meter: 16

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyBuddha

Best bet is to post in the tasker forums as well. There might be a variable for this.

Checked the forums and made a post but no luck.
The smart start app is free if someone could help i would really appreciate it. I could send my Tasker.apk if you would need.
25th November 2010, 09:42 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
viper startsmart on android blackstone
can somebody post the android viper start smart here because i want to test it on my new android blackstone t8282 thanks
26th November 2010, 11:24 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalman3797

Did you install the vehicle module or did you have someone else install it?

which model did you get? VSS3000?
7th June 2012, 12:17 PM |#6  
Flag Birmingham
Thanks Meter: 48

Donate to Me
More
if my car have allready BT module, do I need a specific SmartStart One?
29th December 2019, 12:12 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ady_uaic

if my car have allready BT module, do I need a specific SmartStart One?

Yes, the smartstart app only tells the magic black box in the car what to do. You'll still need an interface to translate it to the car.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
autorun, autostart, smart start, viper

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)