FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Windows Phone 7 Stock Sounds, Alerts, and Ringtones

61 posts
Thanks Meter: 30

By iPollesion, Member on 11th June 2012, 02:50 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Here is the latest version of sounds for the Windows Phone 7 mobile operating system:

http://www.techimperial.com/2012/06/...ringtones.html

It's from Windows Phone 7 (Tango) Build 7.10.98.8773, all credit goes to the original composer(s) of the audio files, the files have not been modified. The archive is in ZIP format, download it and right click to extract the contents.

SEO:
Windows Phone 7 Ringtones, Alerts, Sounds Download
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to iPollesion For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iPollesion Ad-Free
23rd June 2012, 01:10 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Thanks for the upload.
Here is a question, I have a Samsung Focus and by using the Advanced Config. app, I find a song listed in the sounds section. Any idea how to pull that? It's called "Sample". I assume it's a wmv file, but I can't seem to find a way to access it any other way, and I actually like it.

Got it with Windows Phone Device Manager.
17th March 2013, 01:24 PM |#3  
Athens
Thanks Meter: 50

More
Location converted to .ogg
Thanks for sharing! Those are lovely ringtones indeed (Ring05 , 06, Curve, Ginger are my favourites).

I mass-converted to Ogg Vorbis for us poor android folk that might want to use them ! ( i only left the two .mid MIDI files out)

[edit]
80 views and just 3 thank yous , ungrateful bastards! *shakes fist*
Attached Files
File Type: zip win7_ogg.zip - [Click for QR Code] (9.12 MB, 5737 views)
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to n2droid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift n2droid Ad-Free
19th March 2013, 08:29 PM |#4  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by n2droid

Thanks for sharing! Those are lovely ringtones indeed (Ring05 , 06, Curve, Ginger are my favourites).

I mass-converted to Ogg Vorbis for us poor android folk that might want to use them ! ( i only left the two .mid MIDI files out)

I was looking all over for this! Thank you so much!
20th March 2013, 08:19 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1,350

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by n2droid

You sir, are my hero.
1st January 2020, 05:20 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Windows Phone 7 Stock Sounds, Alerts, and Ringtones
I am currently using, windows phone 7, they are very stable, but I encountered a problem, when I downloaded the ringtone on an unreliable website, I spent a lot of time to fix it, and I Found a very reputable free ringtone website, that is. tonosdellamadagratis.net. There are many types of music here, lots of choices.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
download wp7 sounds, windows phone 7 alerts, windows phone 7 notifications, windows phone 7 sounds

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)