[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0.0_r46] AospExtended ROM V6.7 for Moto G7 (River)

Search This thread

whodat711

May 7, 2011
New Orleans
Moto E5
Samsung Galaxy S20
[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0.0_r46] AospExtended ROM V6.7 for Moto G7 (RIVER)

ER7PzVx.png

Code:
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */

Read the whole OP! Be respectful to each other and don't ask for ETAs, it's considered as being rude!

KDVygxh.png

AOSP Extended is an AOSP based ROM which provides stock UI/UX experience with useful customizations. Being based on AOSP it provides a smooth experience. We have added useful customizations from various other open source projects and have tried to keep our things simple. A ROM by a user, for a user. #BeExtended

Np7jfnY.png

#ExtendYourDevice Here are the Extensions! on top of AOSP! We are constantly trying to update the list. Our aim is not to provide all the features available on earth. Our aim is to add important features that we think should be here and also what you think. For the addition of more tweaks or features, head on to our Telegram community and post the list of features that you want! Features with commits will be more helpful!

Code:
[B]
-DUI(Fling/Pulse/Smartbar)
-DU Font Engine
-One-Handed UI
-Live Display
-AppOps
-Expanded Desktop
-Statusbar Clock/Date Customizations
-Dashboard Suggestions/Summaries (Enable/Disable)
-Notification Intervals
-Increasing Volume in Ringtone
-DT2S On Navbar
-Long Press Back button  to Kill App
-Dashboard Column Configurations
-Detailed Location QS Tile!
-Statusbar Traffic Indicators
-Notification Count
-DT2S On Statusbar and Lockscreen
-QS Quick Pulldown
-QS Brightness Slider (Enable/Disable)
-QS Tiles Animations
-Force Expand Notifications (Enable/Disable)
-Immersive Mode messages (Enable/Disable)
-Flashlight Notifications
-Oreo/Pie Recents Styles
-Toast Icon
-Power Menu Customizations
-Additional Battery Saver steps
-Volume Rocker Tweaks (Wake/Music seek/Keyboard cursor control/Swap in landscape mode)
-Fingerprint Gestures Support
-QS Haptic Feedback
-One Tap Data & Wifi Tile
-Auto Brightness Icon Toggle
-Breathing Notifications
-Long Press Gear Icon in Statusbar Header Launches Extensions
-Show 4G instead of LTE switch
-Reading Mode QS Tile
-Long press Caffeine Tile Action
-Customize QS Rows/Columns
-Customize small QS Tiles
-StatusBar Brightness Control
-Lockscreen Shortcut
-Quick Unlock for PIN/Password
-Battery Styles and Percentage
-Flip Button Animation
-Unlink Notification Volume
-Status bar Clock Seconds
-AEXPapers - our wallpaper app
-Via/Jelly Browser
-Retro Music Player
-Pixel's UI, Ringtones, and Wallpapers
-Camera Sound Toggle
-Advanced Ambient Display Customizations
-Smart Pixels
-Long-press Power Button on Lockscreen for Torch
-Wakelock Blocker
-Toggle Lockscreen Media Art
-Toggle Lockscreen Music Visualizer
-Ticker
-Disable QS on Secured Lockscreen
-Toggle Dynamic Notification Card's Color
-Low Battery Notification Toggle
-Hide Clock/Date/Alarm Text from Lockscreen
-Lock screen Clock's Font Customizations
-Weather on Lockscreen and Status Bar
-Heads up Customizations
-DU's HW Button Rebinding
-Button Backlight Customizations
-Oreo Recents Clear All FAB button and Re-positioning
-Oreo Recents Free Ram bar
-Custom Carrier label
-Toggle power menu on Secured Lockscreen
-CPU Info Switch
-Disable Orange Color in Battery Saver Mode
-New Pretty Adaptive Icons for included AOSP apps
-Run SysUI tuner from Extensions
-Built-in Light/Dark/Black/Chocolate/Wallpaper-Based and EXTENDED UI Themes

And many more coming in the future! Many extensions are added in each update so we miss out adding new extensions to this list. So always keep on checking the latest changelog on our [URL="https://blog.aospextended.com/"]Official Blog[/URL], and there you can monitor the previous changelogs as well, to see how far we have come![/B]

47WEHUl.png

Download ROM, GApps here for your device!

Moto G7 - RIVER

Google Apps
-GApps

KERNEL
-SOURCE

t709fnd.png

Want to try this awesomeness?

Code:
[b]-Download the ROM and GApps of your choice
- fastboot boot twrp.img
- Flash AEX Package
- adb reboot bootloader
- fastboot boot twrp.img
- Flash GAPPS / Magisk packages
- Reboot System
- (You'll be prompted to Factory reset in ROMs recovery, After that boot rom)
- Enjoy 
- (Now you may flash twrp installer if you wish)
 [First boot will take a few minutes! Have patience]
[/b]

mmK3YNQ.png

Monitor the changelog here!

Code:
[b] AospExtended v6.7 Changelog

- Merge August security patch (9.0.0_r46)
- Update all translations
- Update all of our packages
- Update APN configs
- Update Boostframework configs
- Update MusicFX
- Update Launcher 3
- Add new default wallpaper
- Add VPN QS tile
- Add per-app data restriction
- Add privacy guard
- Add proximity speaker for calls
- Add an option for the AEX Logo in status bar
- Add smart mute feature
- Add some new fonts
- Improve Gaming Mode
- Improve Pocket Lock
- Improve Live Display
- Improve the Q style lock clock
- Improve VoLTE toggle
- Improve some UI/UX aspects
- Fix few theming issues
- Lot of under the hood improvements
- Bug fixes and performance improvements

Clean flash is always recommended​. Bug reports are not appreciated if not clean flashed. 
Remove any kind of security PINs/Password and Fingerprints before flashing this build.

[/b]

WcLe541.png

If you want any bug to be fixed please write here on xda in detail. Give Logcats, mention your device name, mention if any mods and kernels, if used and please be specific about it. By helping us, you are helping yourself too.

->How to take Logcats?
https://goo.gl/UcTM9 and https://goo.gl/J4CSEP

zf0kMgF.png

Visit our Website,. Subscribe to our Telegram Channel. Also join our Telegram Group Chat!

Do you want to translate to your language? Visit our Crowdin

wxV7wmi.png

All sort of contributions are welcomed. You can post your walls in our Telegram community. Minimum res we require is W: 1152px | H: 2048px. We don't want our users to fight with each other so we humbly request you to be respectful to each other. We are not earning anything by sharing this ROM. Always read the full OP. Don't Quote the whole OP. Join our channel and community. #StayHappy #ExtendYourDevice

GDeu02t.png

Checkout this ROM!
YOUR ATTACHMENTS COMES HERE FOR SCREENSHOTS

nWBbgnc.png

People behind this amazing ROM!

-@ishubhamsingh(Owner/Dev/Designer)
-JDC Team
-DirtyUnicorns
-LineageOS/Cyanogenmod
-TeamSubstratum
-Nitrogen Project
-Pure Nexus
-OmniROM
-AOSPA
-ABC ROM
-GZOSP Community
-Lakor Tools for Via Browser
-Hemanth S Tobi for Retro Music Player
-@AlienCreature7, @Wizper99, @Allstargaurav, @Edozullo and @harsh sharma (For designing the ROM Logo, Fling etc)

Y5vOKGE.png

I guess there is nothing wrong in reading facts!

-Base Of the ROM & Version?
->Rom is based on AOSP. Verison is updated monthly.

-Why no "Incremental/Delta updates" Support?
->Actually the updates we provide monthly are heavily changed and modified than the previous builds. New stuff is merged and added. So we don't provide incremental updates and recommend a clean flash.

-Does this ROM Support Substratum?
->Google killed Substratum support in Pie. You can use it, however, you need to be rooted. We don't support rootless Substratum.

-Which Gapps are recommended?
->OpenGapps

-How do I root this ROM?
->We recommend Magisk

-Will this ROM relock the bootloader?
->No.

-What about XPOSED?
->XPOSED is still in beta stage. We like Xposed but it messes up with the system so before giving any bug reports make sure you have Xposed uninstalled.

-When Will Be the Next Update?
->No ETAs, please. ROM Will be updated whenever the new build is ready by your maintainer. We generally provide monthly updates with latest security patches and new features.

-I am facing FCs, Bugs, Some feature is broken?
->Provide full info about your problem with logcat and the procedure to reproduce it.

->How to take Logcats?
->https://goo.gl/UcTM9 and https://goo.gl/J4CSEP

-Adaway is not working :(
->Download it from here Adaway

-SElinux Linux mode changer app is not working nor Busy Box installer app is working.
->Everything is good with the sources. You should try other things first and then contact your maintainer.

-I want to contribute to the development of this ROM.
->Join our Github
->Join our Gerrit

-I want to contribute to the translation of this ROM.
->Visit our Crowdin

//Thread designed by Shubham Singh and Amol Amrit//

XDA:DevDB Information
AospExtended-RiVER, ROM for the Moto G7

Contributors
whodat711, Electimon, erfanoabdi, SyberHexen
Source Code: https://github.com/AospExtended

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2019-11-24
Last Updated 2020-04-13

rdcanfs

Nov 14, 2016
me marca error al instalar las gapps cual seria la correcta

Por lo general la correcta que siempre funciona es la "pico".
Por cierto, trata de escribir en ingles porque son estrictos con eso en este foro :)

As usual the "pico" version it's the ideal for flashing.
By the way, try to use English language here :)

Reactions: Nyoutaa

Phalanx7621

Jul 17, 2011
Delaware
OnePlus 8 Pro
Google Pixel 5a
I just flashed Lineage, first ROM I've flashed on the G7. Was really happy it worked out well, I was going to try this ROM too. Will development be continuing in the future, or was this release just for testing? (I don't mean I'm asking for an ETA for anything, I just wanted to know if the dev who brought it to our device was going to maintain or not)

::edited for spelling error::

geosnipe

Mar 7, 2011
RVA
How long is the first boot supposed to take? I have been on the AEX boot logo for more than 5 minutes, so I presume something is wrong. Please Advise, THANKS!

mattmsr82

Apr 28, 2017
Gilbertsville
www.mattmsr.com
How long is the first boot supposed to take? I have been on the AEX boot logo for more than 5 minutes, so I presume something is wrong. Please Advise, THANKS!

Had this problem at one point too, most likely all you need to do is hold the volume down & power buttons for a few seconds, then scroll down to recovery and press the power button. In recovery do a factory wipe then choose to boot the system and it should get you booted up. However it could be more complicated if while flashing your zips in the fastboot booted twrp you didn't keep an eye on which slot ( a or b ) was selected... Hope this helps ?

geosnipe

Mar 7, 2011
RVA
Had this problem at one point too, most likely all you need to do is hold the volume down & power buttons for a few seconds, then scroll down to recovery and press the power button. In recovery do a factory wipe then choose to boot the system and it should get you booted up. However it could be more complicated if while flashing your zips in the fastboot booted twrp you didn't keep an eye on which slot ( a or b ) was selected... Hope this helps

So I tried your suggestion and I still am unable to load the rom. I see slot A is selected and I believe that doesn't change. My phone just boots to the AEX boot logo and goes no further even after the wipe.
** I never get the option to factory wipe before the rom loads. This must mean I am missing something.. Any ideas?

Last edited:

mattmsr82

Apr 28, 2017
Gilbertsville
www.mattmsr.com
So I tried your suggestion and I still am unable to load the rom. I see slot A is selected and I believe that doesn't change. My phone just boots to the AEX boot logo and goes no further even after the wipe.
** I never get the option to factory wipe before the rom loads. This must mean I am missing something.. Any ideas?

After installing the packages, try rebooting to bootloader and then from the bootloader scroll down to Recovery and press the power button, factory reset, then boot the system. See if that works ?

Sent from my Samsung SM-G973U1 using XDA Labs

willcall

Apr 23, 2016
Fayette
Did you ever get it to boot up for you? When I installed it it booted on the B slot.

geosnipe

Mar 7, 2011
RVA
follow up

Did you ever get it to boot up for you? When I installed it it booted on the B slot.

sorry for the delay..LIFE happened. LOL
TBH, I haven't tried. partly because its a pain in the patooty to get back to stock! I'm running stock now and want to find a way to take and image of my current rom/config because its actually bearable, except for BT doesn't play well with my 2012 ford escape sync. Titanium Backup used to be able to do this but I haven't rooted and rom'd a whole lot since my galaxy S1, HTC M8, and HTC M9. My G7 boot loader is unlocked and I would like to try again. You seem have good knowledge, would you mind giving me bullet pointing the process you have used?

willcall

Apr 23, 2016
Fayette
sorry for the delay..LIFE happened. LOL
TBH, I haven't tried. partly because its a pain in the patooty to get back to stock! I'm running stock now and want to find a way to take and image of my current rom/config because its actually bearable, except for BT doesn't play well with my 2012 ford escape sync. Titanium Backup used to be able to do this but I haven't rooted and rom'd a whole lot since my galaxy S1, HTC M8, and HTC M9. My G7 boot loader is unlocked and I would like to try again. You seem have good knowledge, would you mind giving me bullet pointing the process you have used?
1. Fastboot boot twrp (whatever it's named on your computer). 2. Flash copy-partitions-AB. 3. Format data. 4. Reboot bootloader. 5. Fastboot boot twrp. 6. Install AEX. 7. Rboot to bootloader. 8. Fastboot boot twrp. 9. Install twrp-installer. 10. Reboot to recovery. 11. Install Magisk and Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt.zip, gapps if you want. 12. Reboot recovery and do a factory reset, or reboot bootloader and enter fastboot -w. Reboot system. Hope this helps. When I first booted it booted on the a slot. I had to change to b slot for aex to boot.

Last edited:

Sedat88

Jun 6, 2013
Google Pixel 6a
Good work on the ROM! Having an issue, but i first want to mention that I was having the same issue of being stuck on the booting screen and with a little scientific method and the guides provided, I found the issue. It was the gapps that I was flashing that was corrupting the install. I didn't test them all, but using the 12/30 pico version worked for me. Keep in mind the slots as well. Gapps/magisk need to flash to slot b. And make sure that's where you boot from as well after the install.

I may need to reflash to fix this, but I'm noticing that I can't send SMS now. I can receive fine and I know it's not the ROM specifically because during testing I loaded the ROM without gapps/magisk and I held a few text convos.
I've tried a different message app, soft reboot, clear cache, etc, and I can't change APN settings though because Android 9 doesn't have the option. Maybe an additional side effect, I can't connect to a VPN on data even though I can still browse the internet... Any suggestions?

Update: when trying to call "no sim or sim error" is displayed

Last edited:

LeNorr

Mar 11, 2017
so, i tried to install the rom, everything went fine, but when i restart, a window appears, saying it was impossible to load the android system, you have two options, try again and factory data reset, when I select the second option, the moto g7 river formats everything, even twrp. please help me

jackson.lino

Oct 3, 2018
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
1. Fastboot boot twrp (whatever it's named on your computer). 2. Flash copy-partitions-AB. 3. Format data. 4. Reboot bootloader. 5. Fastboot boot twrp. 6. Install AEX. 7. Rboot to bootloader. 8. Fastboot boot twrp. 9. Install twrp-installer. 10. Reboot to recovery. 11. Install Magisk and Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt.zip, gapps if you want. 12. Reboot recovery and do a factory reset, or reboot bootloader and enter fastboot -w. Reboot system. Hope this helps. When I first booted it booted on the a slot. I had to change to b slot for aex to boot.

I've try this but when i go to flash gapps, it asked me about arm and not amr64.
I've instal gapps with arc arm and got successfull messenge but not work. The Gapps isn't showing...
Someone help me?
Sorry about my bad english.

willcall

Apr 23, 2016
Fayette
Do everything above except installing gapps. After you boot the system boot back into twrp and then install gapps. I had to do this on one of the roms I installed. You might have to resize system also. Hope this helps. What phone do you have?

Last edited:

DrWu

Feb 10, 2015
There are a couple of features in the stock ROM that I do not find in AEX but that I would really like to have, specifically Moto Display's Peek Display and Attentive Display. Did I overlook them (meaning they're there but I just didn't look in the right place)? If not, is it possible to add them?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0.0_r46] AospExtended ROM V6.7 for Moto G7 (RIVER)

ER7PzVx.png

Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

Read the whole OP! Be respectful to each other and don't ask for ETAs, it's considered as being rude!

KDVygxh.png

AOSP Extended is an AOSP based ROM which provides stock UI/UX experience with useful customizations. Being based on AOSP it provides a smooth experience. We have added useful customizations from various other open source projects and have tried to keep our things simple. A ROM by a user, for a user. #BeExtended

Np7jfnY.png

#ExtendYourDevice Here are the Extensions! on top of AOSP! We are constantly trying to update the list. Our aim is not to provide all the features available on earth. Our aim is to add important features that we think should be here and also what you think. For the addition of more tweaks or features, head on to our Telegram community and post the list of features that you want! Features with commits will be more helpful!

Code:
    [B]
    -DUI(Fling/Pulse/Smartbar)
    -DU Font Engine
    -One-Handed UI
    -Live Display
    -AppOps
    -Expanded Desktop
    -Statusbar Clock/Date Customizations
    -Dashboard Suggestions/Summaries (Enable/Disable)
    -Notification Intervals
    -Increasing Volume in Ringtone
    -DT2S On Navbar
    -Long Press Back button  to Kill App
    -Dashboard Column Configurations
    -Detailed Location QS Tile!
    -Statusbar Traffic Indicators
    -Notification Count
    -DT2S On Statusbar and Lockscreen
    -QS Quick Pulldown
    -QS Brightness Slider (Enable/Disable)
    -QS Tiles Animations
    -Force Expand Notifications (Enable/Disable)
    -Immersive Mode messages (Enable/Disable)
    -Flashlight Notifications
    -Oreo/Pie Recents Styles
    -Toast Icon
    -Power Menu Customizations
    -Additional Battery Saver steps
    -Volume Rocker Tweaks (Wake/Music seek/Keyboard cursor control/Swap in landscape mode)
    -Fingerprint Gestures Support
    -QS Haptic Feedback
    -One Tap Data & Wifi Tile
    -Auto Brightness Icon Toggle
    -Breathing Notifications
    -Long Press Gear Icon in Statusbar Header Launches Extensions
    -Show 4G instead of LTE switch
    -Reading Mode QS Tile
    -Long press Caffeine Tile Action
    -Customize QS Rows/Columns
    -Customize small QS Tiles
    -StatusBar Brightness Control
    -Lockscreen Shortcut
    -Quick Unlock for PIN/Password
    -Battery Styles and Percentage
    -Flip Button Animation
    -Unlink Notification Volume
    -Status bar Clock Seconds
    -AEXPapers - our wallpaper app
    -Via/Jelly Browser
    -Retro Music Player
    -Pixel's UI, Ringtones, and Wallpapers
    -Camera Sound Toggle
    -Advanced Ambient Display Customizations
    -Smart Pixels
    -Long-press Power Button on Lockscreen for Torch
    -Wakelock Blocker
    -Toggle Lockscreen Media Art
    -Toggle Lockscreen Music Visualizer
    -Ticker
    -Disable QS on Secured Lockscreen
    -Toggle Dynamic Notification Card's Color
    -Low Battery Notification Toggle
    -Hide Clock/Date/Alarm Text from Lockscreen
    -Lock screen Clock's Font Customizations
    -Weather on Lockscreen and Status Bar
    -Heads up Customizations
    -DU's HW Button Rebinding
    -Button Backlight Customizations
    -Oreo Recents Clear All FAB button and Re-positioning
    -Oreo Recents Free Ram bar
    -Custom Carrier label
    -Toggle power menu on Secured Lockscreen
    -CPU Info Switch
    -Disable Orange Color in Battery Saver Mode
    -New Pretty Adaptive Icons for included AOSP apps
    -Run SysUI tuner from Extensions
    -Built-in Light/Dark/Black/Chocolate/Wallpaper-Based and EXTENDED UI Themes

And many more coming in the future! Many extensions are added in each update so we miss out adding new extensions to this list. So always keep on checking the latest changelog on our [URL="https://blog.aospextended.com/"]Official Blog[/URL], and there you can monitor the previous changelogs as well, to see how far we have come![/B]

47WEHUl.png

Download ROM, GApps here for your device!

Moto G7 - RIVER

Google Apps
    -GApps

KERNEL
    -SOURCE

t709fnd.png

Want to try this awesomeness?

Code:
    [b]-Download the ROM and GApps of your choice
    - fastboot boot twrp.img
    - Flash AEX Package
    - adb reboot bootloader
    - fastboot boot twrp.img
    - Flash GAPPS / Magisk packages
    - Reboot System
    - (You'll be prompted to Factory reset in ROMs recovery, After that boot rom)
    - Enjoy 
    - (Now you may flash twrp installer if you wish)
     [First boot will take a few minutes! Have patience]
    [/b]

mmK3YNQ.png

Monitor the changelog here!

Code:
    [b] AospExtended v6.7 Changelog

- Merge August security patch (9.0.0_r46)
    - Update all translations
    - Update all of our packages
    - Update APN configs
    - Update Boostframework configs
    - Update MusicFX
    - Update Launcher 3
    - Add new default wallpaper
    - Add VPN QS tile
    - Add per-app data restriction
    - Add privacy guard
    - Add proximity speaker for calls
    - Add an option for the AEX Logo in status bar
    - Add smart mute feature
    - Add some new fonts
    - Improve Gaming Mode
    - Improve Pocket Lock
    - Improve Live Display
    - Improve the Q style lock clock
    - Improve VoLTE toggle
    - Improve some UI/UX aspects
    - Fix few theming issues
    - Lot of under the hood improvements
    - Bug fixes and performance improvements

Clean flash is always recommended​. Bug reports are not appreciated if not clean flashed. 
    Remove any kind of security PINs/Password and Fingerprints before flashing this build.

[/b]

WcLe541.png

If you want any bug to be fixed please write here on xda in detail. Give Logcats, mention your device name, mention if any mods and kernels, if used and please be specific about it. By helping us, you are helping yourself too.

->How to take Logcats?
    https://goo.gl/UcTM9 and https://goo.gl/J4CSEP

zf0kMgF.png

Visit our Website,. Subscribe to our Telegram Channel. Also join our Telegram Group Chat!

Do you want to translate to your language? Visit our Crowdin

wxV7wmi.png

All sort of contributions are welcomed. You can post your walls in our Telegram community. Minimum res we require is W: 1152px | H: 2048px. We don't want our users to fight with each other so we humbly request you to be respectful to each other. We are not earning anything by sharing this ROM. Always read the full OP. Don't Quote the whole OP. Join our channel and community. #StayHappy #ExtendYourDevice

GDeu02t.png

Checkout this ROM!
    YOUR ATTACHMENTS COMES HERE FOR SCREENSHOTS

nWBbgnc.png

People behind this amazing ROM!

-@ishubhamsingh(Owner/Dev/Designer)
    -JDC Team
    -DirtyUnicorns
    -LineageOS/Cyanogenmod
    -TeamSubstratum
    -Nitrogen Project
    -Pure Nexus
    -OmniROM
    -AOSPA
    -ABC ROM
    -GZOSP Community
    -Lakor Tools for Via Browser
    -Hemanth S Tobi for Retro Music Player
    -@AlienCreature7, @Wizper99, @Allstargaurav, @Edozullo and @harsh sharma (For designing the ROM Logo, Fling etc)

Y5vOKGE.png

I guess there is nothing wrong in reading facts!

-Base Of the ROM & Version?
    ->Rom is based on AOSP. Verison is updated monthly.

-Why no "Incremental/Delta updates" Support?
    ->Actually the updates we provide monthly are heavily changed and modified than the previous builds. New stuff is merged and added. So we don't provide incremental updates and recommend a clean flash.

-Does this ROM Support Substratum?
    ->Google killed Substratum support in Pie. You can use it, however, you need to be rooted. We don't support rootless Substratum.

-Which Gapps are recommended?
    ->OpenGapps

-How do I root this ROM?
    ->We recommend Magisk

-Will this ROM relock the bootloader?
    ->No.

-What about XPOSED?
    ->XPOSED is still in beta stage. We like Xposed but it messes up with the system so before giving any bug reports make sure you have Xposed uninstalled.

-When Will Be the Next Update?
    ->No ETAs, please. ROM Will be updated whenever the new build is ready by your maintainer. We generally provide monthly updates with latest security patches and new features.

-I am facing FCs, Bugs, Some feature is broken?
    ->Provide full info about your problem with logcat and the procedure to reproduce it.

->How to take Logcats?
    ->https://goo.gl/UcTM9 and https://goo.gl/J4CSEP

-Adaway is not working :(
    ->Download it from here Adaway

-SElinux Linux mode changer app is not working nor Busy Box installer app is working.
    ->Everything is good with the sources. You should try other things first and then contact your maintainer.

-I want to contribute to the development of this ROM.
    ->Join our Github
    ->Join our Gerrit

-I want to contribute to the translation of this ROM.
    ->Visit our Crowdin

//Thread designed by Shubham Singh and Amol Amrit//

XDA:DevDB Information
    AospExtended-RiVER, ROM for the Moto G7

Contributors
    whodat711, Electimon, erfanoabdi, SyberHexen
    Source Code: https://github.com/AospExtended

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2019-11-24
    Last Updated 2020-04-13
    I've been running AEX for about a week now and have not had any problems with it. I really wish double tap to wake was working though. You have done a super job on this. Thanks.
    Good work on the ROM! Having an issue, but i first want to mention that I was having the same issue of being stuck on the booting screen and with a little scientific method and the guides provided, I found the issue. It was the gapps that I was flashing that was corrupting the install. I didn't test them all, but using the 12/30 pico version worked for me. Keep in mind the slots as well. Gapps/magisk need to flash to slot b. And make sure that's where you boot from as well after the install.

I may need to reflash to fix this, but I'm noticing that I can't send SMS now. I can receive fine and I know it's not the ROM specifically because during testing I loaded the ROM without gapps/magisk and I held a few text convos.
    I've tried a different message app, soft reboot, clear cache, etc, and I can't change APN settings though because Android 9 doesn't have the option. Maybe an additional side effect, I can't connect to a VPN on data even though I can still browse the internet... Any suggestions?

Update: when trying to call "no sim or sim error" is displayed

Had this problem at one point too, most likely all you need to do is hold the volume down & power buttons for a few seconds, then scroll down to recovery and press the power button. In recovery do a factory wipe then choose to boot the system and it should get you booted up. However it could be more complicated if while flashing your zips in the fastboot booted twrp you didn't keep an eye on which slot ( a or b ) was selected... Hope this helps ?
    me marca error al instalar las gapps cual seria la correcta