FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[All XDA Members] Requests to Moderators and Admins

17,921 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,643

By NotATreoFan, Developer & Moderator Committees, and More on 6th November 2012, 05:19 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th December 2019, 01:05 AM |#3401  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Not sure if this is where to put this, but I'm getting a certificate error when trying to download the file on this page: https://forum.xda-developers.com/dev...t/dl/?id=27470. Let me know if there is anything I'm missing. Thanks.
16th December 2019, 03:07 AM |#3402  
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidBrick

Not sure if this is where to put this, but I'm getting a certificate error when trying to download the file on this page: https://forum.xda-developers.com/dev.../dl/?id=27470. Let me know if there is anything I'm missing. Thanks.

I'm getting the same error

Sent from my mata using XDA Labs
16th December 2019, 11:10 AM |#3403  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Translator
Flag Preserving Air Supremacy over XDA
Thanks Meter: 8,850

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidBrick

Not sure if this is where to put this, but I'm getting a certificate error when trying to download the file on this page: https://forum.xda-developers.com/dev...t/dl/?id=27470. Let me know if there is anything I'm missing. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sd_shadow

I'm getting the same error

Sent from my mata using XDA Labs

Affirmative, me too. The certificate has obviously expired on 04 Dec 2019. @MikeChannon @the_scotsman Is this something you hold in your hands?
16th December 2019, 03:24 PM |#3404  
Forum Admin
Thanks Meter: 12,657

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald Boelcke

Affirmative, me too. The certificate has obviously expired on 04 Dec 2019. @MikeChannon @the_scotsman Is this something you hold in your hands?

Yes, notified Dave a day or two ago.. reminder sent.

Mike
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MikeChannon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MikeChannon Ad-Free
6th January 2020, 03:47 AM |#3405  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 2,237

More
I am guessing this is the same issue. If so, its still prevalent.

But something is new, in that the previews are not showing, and I am sure they were yesterday.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	xda_invalid_certificate.JPG
Views:	214
Size:	63.1 KB
ID:	4919457  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DiamondJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DiamondJohn Ad-Free
6th January 2020, 07:43 AM |#3406  
Flag Jena
Thanks Meter: 13,640

Donate to Me
More
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200106-073621.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	107.6 KB
ID:	4919525  
6th January 2020, 08:39 AM |#3407  
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondJohn

I am guessing this is the same issue. If so, its still prevalent.

But something is new, in that the previews are not showing, and I am sure they were yesterday.

Thanks for the report!

The Admin are aware and working to solve this issue.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Thanos For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thanos Ad-Free
8th January 2020, 07:10 AM |#3408  
Thanks Meter: 2,096

More
Brave takes time to load XDA. Brave admin says he is able to surf the xda with speed from his brave browser but i have tried with 2 different computers with good internet speed surfing xda, and its loading slow with brave. I can donate bats to xda while surfing on brave. Loading xda with chrome, edge(chome & chromimum), firefox: is working all fine. Here is the link i made in brave forum just posting here just in case xda also do something about it also. Brave Community LInk
9th January 2020, 09:33 AM |#3409  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Unnecessary horizontal scrollbar on all pages of the site
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I couldn't find what seemed like a better place. Please feel free to move it if so desired

On Windows 19041.1/Chrome 79.0.3945.117 I get a horizontal scrollbar at the bottom of all pages. The culprit seems to be a width: 100vw rule in topbar.css. Toggling that off in Chrome DevTools fixes the issue and - IMHO - makes the top-right navbar icons appear more evenly-spaced from each other and the right-side of the window.

Has anyone else noticed this? Could it be related to my Huawei MateBoox X Pro having a high DPI screen (which I've scaled to 200% in the Windows display settings)?

I hate to be pedantic but as a frontend developer for a very nitpicky organisation, I've been coaxed into disliking such design issues. I can easily fix it on my own laptop with Tampermonkey, but thought the devs might like to know about it as well
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)