FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Windows 10 on a Windows 8Rt tablet

18 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By mickel52, Junior Member on 1st February 2019, 12:20 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
i want to install windows 10 iot and I have a Windows RT tablet. I successfully performed downgrade from 8.1 to 8.0. The former owner when sat on Windows 8.1 RT said that he was not updated. That's nice. After creating the second user, I started trying to perform secureboot debug. In the account policy I created another user and assigned to him all the roles, including administrator, User Replicator, etc. After that I managed to run the script and on a black background to press the treasured inscription "Accept and install". After the download, I ran the command that was in the Readme file from the Secureboot folder. After that I started to prepare a flash drive. Build ffu file Windows 10 IoT as a person from the video ( https://youtu.be/ivwuxBR96oE ) I mounted through the command DISM /mount-ffu. After that I added the files efi to download, but unfortunately further I did not succeed in doing anything. By the way I install a jailbreak. When you try to boot from a prepared SD card, it ignores it. All the methods are tried. What could be wrong? i may to record video
2nd February 2019, 06:28 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 366

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickel52

i want to install windows 10 iot and I have a Windows RT tablet. I successfully performed downgrade from 8.1 to 8.0. The former owner when sat on Windows 8.1 RT said that he was not updated. That's nice. After creating the second user, I started trying to perform secureboot debug. In the account policy I created another user and assigned to him all the roles, including administrator, User Replicator, etc. After that I managed to run the script and on a black background to press the treasured inscription "Accept and install". After the download, I ran the command that was in the Readme file from the Secureboot folder. After that I started to prepare a flash drive. Build ffu file Windows 10 IoT as a person from the video ( ) I mounted through the command DISM /mount-ffu. After that I added the files efi to download, but unfortunately further I did not succeed in doing anything. By the way I install a jailbreak. When you try to boot from a prepared SD card, it ignores it. All the methods are tried. What could be wrong? i may to record video

There is no advantage to running W10IOT on your surface. Why do you want to? You'll get more use out of jailbroken windows RT
11th January 2020, 12:17 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiangong2

There is no advantage to running W10IOT on your surface. Why do you want to? You'll get more use out of jailbroken windows RT

I want launch my uwp app and put on my room surface rt for management automatization my house!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	178.8 KB
ID:	4923521  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)