OP Member
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Yes the tread is dead
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniLaLaLaLaLa

hey, is this thread still alive?

NO

I will be creating a new one using AICP which is CM based.

but no ETA
4th September 2016, 02:21 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Just found this thread... will most likely try it this week. How did you make playlist(s)/folders ?
18th August 2018, 05:55 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thank you!
A few days ago I had an idea of turning my old HTC One M7 into a music player (this device has built-in Beats driver and an impressive design also). I switched to iOS two years ago leaving this Android gold in its box for a pretty long time that I even forgot that I used to have one. I've been searching on the internet for any right way to do this and found you who yet have a greater solution (and also 4 years ago ). Now I'm pretty sure that this HTC would be with me for more years. Besides, its brilliant design always brings me a strange emotion every time getting it out of my pocket (mine is red).
I've never been a member of XDA forum but now I have to log in and say thank you.
By the way, does your BAMP still work?
1st October 2018, 10:23 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Thanks for the guide, it's just what I'm looking for. I got fed up with my Chinese MP3 player playing the same songs in shuffle mode all the time.
11th January 2020, 07:21 AM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Best setup - trust me
I've spent some SERIOUS hours and money looking for an ideal mass storage music player that isnt STUPID expensive. Along with the info i found here, I think I've found the best setup IMO. Put it in airplane mode and get days of music/podcasts

The phone I chose was the Sony Xperia X Compact

-smaller device form factor for that sleek music player feel but has some heft #walkman
-amazing audio settings really make music sound great
-USB-C port for fast data transfer
-3GB of RAM works well handling large libraries with album art
-FM RADIO WORKS OFFLINE!!! Needs headphones connected for antenna
-CAN READ A 400GB MICRO SD CARD Thats right. It does in fact read it perfectly. Get a good one and look out for knockoffs online

Apps I paid for:

-PowerAmp --- amazing music player with tons of settings and EQ plus plays FLAC and more. Can make playlists on the fly. Does take a second to read everything on the SD card but it will. Just wait.

-Lesser AudioSwitch --- Sony has an issue with some devices connecting headsets to the audio jack. Cuts out after a few seconds.
This app can manually/auto bypasses the signal to either headphone or phone speaker.

-Spotify --- Most people use a streaming service which is fine but this doesn't have EVERYTHING. I have the actual track files for all my music and those have been added to the SD card in case i dont have wifi.

-MusicBee --- Not paid but a free music manager for your PC that you can use to sync files to the phone.

***I DID NOT ROOT THIS PHONE AS I'M NOT SURE IF THERE'S A SUCCESSFUL METHOD TO DO SO***

This thread helped me immensely in my search. Just wanted to say thanks to OP for the info and thought i'd share what I'd come up with. Hope this helps anyone else out there.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)