abalam

Oct 30, 2011
github.com
OnePlus 10 Pro

grandpajiver

Sep 3, 2013
Milwaukee
Google Pixel 7
How did you get this, did you make this yourself?

Yes, I did. I followed the instructions in the first post.

I can state that there is no malware, keyloggers, backdoors, etc... but you don't have to (and most likely shouldn't) take my word for it.

If you want, feel free to decompile using AIK. The only values that were changed were the values mentioned in the first post.

Otherwise, get payload dumper, run it against your full OTA, use AIK to unpack the recovery.img, modify it, repack it, flash it, and you've done it yourself ;)

grequenac

Feb 10, 2012
I can`t communicate with OP7T. From ADB i don,t know how to get route for remove modules (in this case Viper4android) and get bootloop. Ever and ever same "no devices/emulaters found".

It's very very difficult to get Viper4android on OP7T. Get bootloop and with MSM Tool get run... but i am like at first.

Last edited:

grandpajiver

Sep 3, 2013
Milwaukee
Google Pixel 7
I can`t communicate with OP7T. From ADB i don,t know how to get route for remove modules (in this case Viper4android) and get bootloop. Ever and ever same "no devices/emulaters found".

It's very very difficult to get Viper4android on OP7T. Get bootloop and with MSM Tool get run... but i am like at first.
Did you flash this recovery first before attempting to reboot into recovery and run adb commands?

Were you able to utilize adb with your phone in the past?

rohit83

Oct 2, 2012
OnePlus 7T
Hi,

Here's a link to Google Drive for 1.0.0.7 Global ADB-enabled stock recovery:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1e59CRQKJ9ymBKui2mtCrnbLhZ06ukvYe

Reboot your phone to fastboot (bootloader).
fastboot reboot fastboot to get to FastbootB or whatever its called. It'll look like stock recovery.
Fastboot flash recovery insecure_recovery_GLO_1007.img
Reboot.
Profit.
I can enter adb shell & it shows #, but after I do cd /data/adb, it says no such file or directory, I can only cd to /data, not any further, on AOSIP rom, any suggestions?

grandpajiver

Sep 3, 2013
Milwaukee
Google Pixel 7
I can enter adb shell & it shows #, but after I do cd /data/adb, it says no such file or directory, I can only cd to /data, not any further, on AOSIP rom, any suggestions?

Sorry, no. Presumably the recovery image provided by them is equivalent to stock... but, correct me if I'm wrong, they build AOSP, versus OOS which has some vendor and system differences. It may not work because of that (Like if OP had a decrypt key, and it's not on the filesystem).

Just for fun, when you reboot into recovery, have you tried to enter your pin/password on the phone to decrypt the filesystem? I don't think that matters, but it's a good test. Also what version of OOS were you at? Also shouldn't matter, just trying to collect data points.

Sorry I can't be of more help. I'm waiting for Havoc OS to include GAPPS in their alpha/betas... it'll be interesting to see if it works on that one.

Oh, if they do provide a recovery.img, you may be able to use AIK on it, modify it like it did, repackage it, and flash it. That way you're using the recovery provided by the developers. *shrug*.

rohit83

Oct 2, 2012
OnePlus 7T
1- It doesn't prompt me for a pin/password, although my storage is encrypted, I was also wondering on that.

2- I was on latest OOS Indian before that.

3- No, the rom zip doesn't include a recovery.img.

Sent from my OnePlus 7T using Tapatalk

grandpajiver

Sep 3, 2013
Milwaukee
Google Pixel 7
1- It doesn't prompt me for a pin/password, although my storage is encrypted, I was also wondering on that.

2- I was on latest OOS Indian before that.

3- No, the rom zip doesn't include a recovery.img.

Sent from my OnePlus 7T using Tapatalk

...it should. So, you did flash from fastbootb not bootloader:

Starting from bootloader:

Code:
fastboot reboot fastboot (this looks like stock recovery, no password input).
fastboot flash recovery insecure_recovery.img
Then reboot to fastboot on the phone screen.

Back at bootloader, choose Recovery Mode and click your power button. Recovery should come up, asking for a password.

That being said, you flashed a custom ROM so I'd guess that I'm telling you info you already know.
Don't know what else to do to help... sorry.

rohit83

Oct 2, 2012
OnePlus 7T
...it should. So, you did flash from fastbootb not bootloader:

Starting from bootloader:

Code:
fastboot reboot fastboot (this looks like stock recovery, no password input).
fastboot flash recovery insecure_recovery.img
Then reboot to fastboot on the phone screen.

Back at bootloader, choose Recovery Mode and click your power button. Recovery should come up, asking for a password.

That being said, you flashed a custom ROM so I'd guess that I'm telling you info you already know.
Don't know what else to do to help... sorry.
It never said in the post to flash it from fastbootd, so I did flash it via bootloader mode. Flashed it via fastbootd now & still the same, didn't prompt me for a password still & I get in the adb shell, but cannot cd to data/adb or data/adb/modules, no such file or directory, I can only cd to /data & not any further.
But thanks for taking time out & for all your inputs.

Top Liked Posts