CyanFox is a brand new custom aftermarket Android firmware (ROM) which is based on
CyanogenMod 11.0 and Android 4.4.2 (AOSP) source bases with some new essential features added in.
- Dark UI mode
- Paranoid Halo notifications
- Screen Recording
- NavBar settings and native enabling
- Recent Apps RAM bar
Features in progress:
- Unread notifications count-icons with new 4.4 API for any app/launcher
- Apps sidebar-launcher
- Advanced Recent Apps RAM bar
- Multi-color/alpha status/nav bars
- Network speed indicator in status bar
- List view animations
- More new features coming soon....
Attention! CyanFox and it’s team hold no responsibility to any damage caused to your phone, loss of
earnings as a result of damaging your phone or anything else that is connected to the development of this ROM.
CyanFox-2.0.2-20140129-UNOFFICIAL-exhilarate.zip - 256.92 MB
- The CyanFox developers have temporarily removed Halo from their roms until ParanoidAndroid
releases the new version. If you want to keep Halo, then stick with the original build until it is added back.
- Gapps are now included in Cyanfox builds. You no longer need to flash a gapps package if you're doing a clean install of this rom.
1. Download ROM
3. Push to sdcard
4. Reboot Recovery
5. Wipe Data/Factory Reset, Cache, Dalvik Cache
6. Install ROM
8. Reboot System
- You tell me
- Anything broken in Cyanogenmod